What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

2016 OFFICIAL PICTURE THREAD SPRING/SUMMER AND BEYOND!

thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSetPosts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
Welcome to Ill community. If this is your first time here Introduce yourself and post a picture. Its easy.

Just click on the image/attachment link and hit browse you can upload directly off your phone

ttrat.jpg

I'm a visual person. I can't read font all day it makes my head hurt so Keep the conversation in the adhd thread.

Post Pictures A lot of them. I want to see everything there is to see in this world

This the kid in 2016. I'm from the bay but I been out in LA for 2 weeks. Out on the beach Gettin a tan in a hoody thuggin like a muffahcaa
Full_Size_Render_3.jpg
IMG_2937.jpg
Full_Size_Render.jpg

This my little sister she cool as fucx
Full_Size_Render_4.jpg

The view
Full_Size_Render_2.jpg

The whip midnight blue
IMG_2515.jpg

Dammmnnnnnn Daniel!!!
Full_Size_Render_5.jpg

Gimmie 3 mintues maybe 4..
jifjw9.jpg
tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
KatHarlemThumzUpnot_osirus_jenkinsBrideofKilla_Jaywillhustlefreshb651ShottaDaBeastAjackson17onetoughmiracleStillFaggyAFR.D.RonnieBX

Replies

This discussion has been closed.