Silicon Valley Season 3 (HBO)

Replies

• marc123marc123 Posts: 14,290 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    All caught up. Jus binged eps 6 thru 9.

lol @ Gilfole n Elrich...."are u a bartender @ facebook?" And "Dont bring sand to the beach. There is already pussy there."

lmao @ Chang prank callin Erlich from from the other room. Pretending to be his mother lol. smh @ Chang gettin zero screen time.

Real funny season so far.
    Thereal_baLou_Cypher
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Episode 9 wasn't nearly as funny as the rest but was still a good episode because it took a more serious turn.

LOL at Gavin about to bring the possum into the meeting and the lady being like "Gavin if you bring another live animal in here"
    Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just rewatched season one. Need to see sEason 2 again, but I think this might be my fave season so far. So funny.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched the last 2 episodes. Great season. Probably my favorite. Dope that erlich and big head bought the company. I bet the premise for next season is going to be everyone fighting over shares.
    Finally watched the finale.

lmao at Elrich, Jared and Chang.

The guys actually won for this time lol.
    We back!! lol

Silicon Valley: Season 4 Teaser Trailer (HBO)

Lou_CypherRevolver Ocelot
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has this started yet?
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope they move on from Pied Piper first app. A new browser sounds more promising
    lazypakman wrote: »
    Has this started yet?

4/23/17
    I hope they move on from Pied Piper first app. A new browser sounds more promising

Agreed, sounds like they are starting from scratch. Should make shit interesting haha.
  • GTariqGTariq Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭✭
    Bump for ep 1 this past Sunday
  • lazypakmanlazypakman when the real holds you down your supposed to drown right? Posts: 4,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    :joy: @ "karachi kid"

Russ the master of inappropriate humour "richard, you find that man, you fuck him good", dude me creasing whenever he has a scene.

Belson sent his henchman on an around the world flight twice, just to catch a man out to prove a point.

Danesh getting his due dillagence from gilfoyle was nice as well.

Good opener, gonna be interesting to see what richard does next.
    marc123
  • Rum Middleton Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Richard: Okay....well.....suck a dick.
    Dinesh: Im sorry, what did you say?
    Richard: Nice blazer.
    Dinesh: Thank you.
    Richard: Where'd you get it?
    Dinesh: Does it matter?
    Richard: I just wanna know, where I can get one. So I can look like a total FUCKIN DOUCHEBAG!
    edited May 2
    1st ep was cool.

LOL at jared bein so sad about richard leaving

Dead at dude talking bout fucking guys in a school parkin lot nh

lol at moving homie to the basement
    edited May 2
    Dinesh shit the bed LMAO

Ching Wang the goat!!

Dead at the end of ep 2
    Jian yang and urlich killed me this week, their back and forth was the funniest shit i've seen on tv in a long time.

Jian Yang is a genius creation.
    marc123Lou_Cypher
    marc123 wrote: »

Ching Wang the goat!!

I was going to trust you on this but i decided to google his name, because i swear it was clearly yang, Ching Wang is the name of my local chinese takeaway :joy:
    marc123
  • Rum Middleton Rum Middleton Dedicated. Determined. Disciplined. Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont be understandin most of this geek jargon, but this shit is funny as hell.
    Lou_Cyphermarc123
    TJ Miller will NOT be returning for Season 5 :(

Season 4 has been funny AF though. Its a lot different from previous seasons, but still funny AF. Jin Yang fucking kills me!
    edited May 26
    Jus got caught up.

Lol at gavin leaving.

LMAO all the scenes chang n erlich

Jared slowly breaking bad.

Smash monica. She looking better n better every ep
    Lou_Cypher
    edited May 26
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »

Thats a buzz kill. I wonder how they are gonna write him outta the show

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/25/hbo-renews-veep-for-season-7-silicon-valley-for-season-5-tj-miller-exits
    Lou_Cypher

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/05/25/hbo-renews-veep-for-season-7-silicon-valley-for-season-5-tj-miller-exits

I've noticed TJ Miller has had reduced screentime this season already and the season has been hilarious so I think the cast will be fine bringing in laughs without him.

I have a feeling maybe Jin Yang will end up rich with his app and will become the investor in the New Pied Piper and that will somehow play a role in writing out erlich. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Jared has been hilarious this season. When he flipped out on the blood boy i was fucking dying!

Gavin's exit was funny AF too, I hope he comes back though that was an interesting Dynamic with the crew being enemies with him for 3 seasons then they end up becoming partners. Im sure he will be back eventually though, they gotta go take out Barker and hooli.

Dinesh has been pretty fucking funny this season as well. Fucking Dead @ him calling the FBI on his hacker girlfriend!!
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've noticed TJ Miller has had reduced screentime this season already and the season has been hilarious so I think the cast will be fine bringing in laughs without him.

I have a feeling maybe Jin Yang will end up rich with his app and will become the investor in the New Pied Piper and that will somehow play a role in writing out erlich. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Jared has been hilarious this season. When he flipped out on the blood boy i was fucking dying!

Gavin's exit was funny AF too, I hope he comes back though that was an interesting Dynamic with the crew being enemies with him for 3 seasons then they end up becoming partners. Im sure he will be back eventually though, they gotta go take out Barker and hooli.

Dinesh has been pretty fucking funny this season as well. Fucking Dead @ him calling the FBI on his hacker girlfriend!!

Hopefully it means more screen time for Gilfoyle. Martin Starr been one of my favorites since Freaks & Geeks.

Does anybody know what the significance of the portrait of Gavin with the gibberish written all over it was???
    edited May 26

jared is slowly going crazy. its funny af. he gone snap soon