What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Let the countdown to prison time begin: Offset from Migos caught on camera beating a fool up

HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers Facelessly delivering LOLs since 2012North Carolina Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in The Forum of Fame

Edit: This thread really doesn't have shit to do with Offset. More than likely, you were drawn here because you heard that @5 grand said some wild homo shit and you're wondering what that has to do with the Migos.

Absolutely nothing. This motherfucker went on an unending, indestructible T-1000 pursuit of all things suspect, in an umprompted and open manner.

What the fuck made 5grand start talking about male rape? The world may never know. This thread should be experienced organically, but for those who want a summary I have included one below:

This started when I created a thread about Offset and his boys jumping some dude. Offset is on probation so this is a bad look. Thread stays on topic for one page.

@5 grand comes out of parts unknown Bermuda Triangle land of Oz left field and says that only faggots kick people when they are down. This is because, according to 5grand, there is a move you can do while on the ground that will knock someone unconscious, allowing a person to...

fuck someone in the ass. In 5Grands opinion, if you know this (which for some horribly unknown reason 5grand thinks Offset does) unless you want to get fucked in the ass you won't kick a downed person.

He's spent the follwing 8 pages trying to school us, in his long winded, authoritarian manner, about some secret style of fighting that not only faggots, but also pimps use to rape people. These pimps and faggots use drugs to aid their rape efforts, being so adept at drugging and raping people that they can do so without your knowledge multiple times.

How does he know? Because he's had his manhood stolen in such a manner before. But don't worry folks, he's castrated the offending pimp or faggot, which also clears him of gayness. He's also offered some hilarious fighting tips for when you think a rape scenario is at hand.

Everything that's not 5grand persistently discussing asshole assault is us as a community reacting in shock or trying to make sense of this calamity. Most importantly, I wonder...

How the FUCK did he keep all this crazy shit in for so long?

Dont blink folks
HerbalVaporCapers
LcnsdbyROYALTYgenocidecutterTsotsi Cape TownmohamedCashmoneyDuxuncommonsensesilverfoxxBetaThereal_baBenjaminEatribecalledgabiChi Snowjee504lordstanleyStillFaggyAFPaprikaSoloman_The_WisebkzlostchildEyeofAsaruBussy_Getta LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYBusta Carmichael

Replies

• gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea if thats all he was gonna do he may as well have not done it
    And he shouldve holla'd at the camera man as soon as he saw him
    If he get sued or arrested for that bs hes gon be sick, that wasnt nothing
    HerbalVaporCapersilledoutKingFreeman
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    gns wrote: »

yea we all know everyone's instinct is to grab the camera man in the middle of a fight

I said as soon as he saw him not in the middle of the fight young man
    Reason i said that is ive been in similar(no not exact) situations and made the person recording delete the shit once i noticed niggaz recording
  • black caesarblack caesar Posts: 11,373 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't he recently arrested for driving on a revoked license and had weed in his car? (Similar to Fat Trel)
    awq1l4.png

xp0aqu.png
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers Facelessly delivering LOLs since 2012 North Carolina Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't he recently arrested for driving on a revoked license and had weed in his car? (Similar to Fat Trel)

I feel like that was just a couple of days ago. Shout out to the youngster but it's like he don't wanna be out here
    KingFreemanYoung Stef
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was r Kelly circa 2002
    The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.
    _God_Young Stef
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers Facelessly delivering LOLs since 2012 North Carolina Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »

Bolded for trillness. That shit was just enough for a judge
    onetoughmiracleblackgod813CeLLaR-DooR
  • lordstanleylordstanley Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannn u can see he had doubts about whether or not to throw that weak ass kick. Shouldn't went with his gut on that one
    AggieLean.onetoughmiracleHafBayked
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh at all these snitching ass platforms a la World Star, TMZ, etc.

Snitching. If they didn't catch him on tape it would have been some other fuckery down the road. These niggas are dumb as fuck point blank. From meek to offset to the rest of these dumb ass niggas on parole or just getting outta hail but do some dumb shit to fuck them over again.

Like i have said these dumb rap/street niggas in 2016 have caused layoffs in the hip hop police. Not to mention half the time one o their own niggas sending the video to worldstar or tmz to get publicity.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    Jabu_RuleilledoutBackInWhiteAggieLean.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,475 Regulator
This discussion has been closed.