What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

**The Spinoff that keeps spinning** Things you thought you'd never live to see in Sports....

Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box!Posts: 16,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
The creation of the "No Fun League"

3 point shots running the NBA again

Outwardly racist owners/players running around with impunity almost

A.I. getting to the HOF as a 1st ballot after he was blackballed
mirthewriter.wordpress.com
Read that jawn....
Young Stefits....JOHN B

Replies

• grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Red Sox win the World Series.

The JoePa/Sandusky scandal

Baseballs steroid scandal

The Patroits 16-0 regular season
    Check out my blog "Shit Done Changed". As I go through the most member able albums of hip hop history year-by-year.

http://ishdonechanged.blogspot.com/
    5 GrandYoung StefCashmoneyDuxthemadlionsfan
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Baseball being as irrelevant as it is now

* Boxing having zero stars or marquee names

*someone dropping 60 points on their last NBA game

*social media humanizing athletes, as far as public perception...dudes are not put on a pedestal for long these days.

*women becoming more famous than the athletes they with (thanks to reality TV n social media) people seem to care more about Evelyn lozada's n them bball "wives" lives more than the players career they with
    Young Stef
  • 5 Grand5 Grand Posts: 12,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worlds best golf player being black

The worlds best tennis player being black

l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a nigga whos team dont need him to win still being talked about while not paying but his team winning
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 32,266 ✭✭✭✭✭
    boxing champions treated like they new to the sport
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

so called beauty trumping skill

• RedBullNLoudRedBullNLoud Posts: 15 ✭✭
    Esports...they sponsoring cats to play video gms n shit. Xgames too, Gold medals in skateboarding and Bmx; If you would of told me growing up...
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,079 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Saints winning a Superbowl
    (Really though?)
    jee504
    A white guy winning the slam dunk contest
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

2stepz_ahead
  • eastbay510eastbay510 Posts: 2,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never thought I'd see the Warriors win a championship.

I remember when they used to advertise the other teams stars to get people to go out to the games, and all their good players used to leave then become all stars elsewhere.

I'm a Laker fan but I was happy everyone back home got to see that... Even though a lot of their fans are bandwagons but that's another conversation.
    2stepz_aheadchgarcia345
  • BeezusBeezus Posts: 15,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royals winning the world series
    natural born sinners
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    Never thought I'd see the Warriors win a championship.

I remember when they used to advertise the other teams stars to get people to go out to the games, and all their good players used to leave then become all stars elsewhere.

I'm a Laker fan but I was happy everyone back home got to see that... Even though a lot of their fans are bandwagons but that's another conversation.

Yeah I had a cousin that lived in the Bay Area. Her father (my uncle) had seasons tickets to the Warriors back in the 80s and 90s. I used to clown her because the Warriors sucked in the 80s and 90s but she said they used to go to games where the other team was good (i.e. The Bulls).
    l3q2V2OBfjNAWtrUc.gif

• Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 16,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cubbies winning the chip. Never, EVER had that one down.

Slim Asterisk taking the sucker way to the ring. Didn't think I'd see a person cheat the game SO hard.

The protest movement get as big as it got. Gotta admit, didn't see it going THAT far.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    chgarcia345
  • chgarcia345chgarcia345 Posts: 576 ✭✭✭✭
    USA not qualify for FIFA world cup..
    Every year since ive been born theyve been in. Not this summer
    Young_Chitlin