IC Fuckery 101

PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Forum of Fame

Replies

• numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 4,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When yall goin make a movie?
    StewTurfaholic
  • thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Purr wrote: »
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Breh remember when @scorpio4lfe an snuck into vip with her fat homely friend and got mad cause I wasn't fuckin with her?
    I prayed on it.

Yea, i remember that. You shouldve never invited her, if you werent gonna be nice and at least say hi. :(

That was rude. You were raised better than that.

Damn pico mean as fuck. So yall wasn't fuckin with them before they even pulled up? Yall be setting hoes up cold
    scorpio4lfe
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,395 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, looks like found a way to kill the remaining 2hrs on my ride back home...

*grabs chair*

deerpopcorn_zpsiedzpgn5.gif
    not_osirus_jenkins
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 20,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    enough-internet.gif

no no no I went to church today please dont do this I rebuke this tomfoolery

@texas409

Since you were there, you should be able to shed some light on this situation.
    Stewtexas409Turfaholic
  • scorpio4lfescorpio4lfe **Mahogany Soul*** At the bankPosts: 3,146 ✭✭✭✭✭
    enough-internet.gif

Lol..nah for some strange reason these chicks think I snuck into your VIP. Well should I say you and Yunn's VIP because Chuck said she made Yunn give you half the money for the VIP.
    rip.dillapsychobutcher ChiCity
    smh

INB4 this gets resolved in the pm's.

Better yet, since all of you seem to have time today......let's air this out on tinychat.

http://tinychat.com/illcommunity
    enough-internet.gif

Lol..nah for some strange reason these chicks think I snuck into your VIP. Well should I say you and Yunn's VIP because Chuck said she made Yunn give you half the money for the VIP.

@scorpio4lfe

How does your thick ass friend that @texas409 was rubbing up on fit into all of this?
    texas409georgiaboy89Elzo69Renaissance
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me and my nigga Yams got the section in the club. So I was walking to the front of the club and I seen Scorpio and I knew her and Yams already had some kinda situation so I was damned if I do damned if I dont but me and Scorpio hd no beef so I spoke and invited her to my section......things got awkward from there imma just end it at that. I had a good time though =)
  • ChillaDaGawdChillaDaGawd Light it......smoke it......snort it HashtownPosts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How fat was Scorpio's friends ass
    deadeyeCincodallas' 4 eva
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 19,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    she was bad af too bad nothing came of her though.....
    HarlemThumzUp
    How fat was Scorpio's friends ass

@texas409

Better yet.....any pics of her?

Also, how fat is @scorpio4lfe 's ass?
    Cincodallas' 4 eva
This discussion has been closed.