IC Fuckery 101

Replies

• ChiCityChiCity Darth Citious Posts: 26,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadeye wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    aye deadeye, outside the IC have you ever had a situation where you creeped a chick out and had no idea why she felt that way?

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

For whatever reason, my humor/persona/charm doesn't translate as well online as it does in real life.

Remember the first time I cammed up on tinychat........... @taeboo , @MissK, @SixSickSins , and a few other ladies didn't think I was creepy anymore once they saw me.

but weren't you siting in the dark with a hood on like a sith lord tho

That was only in the past year.

Back on the old tinychat site....http://tinychat.com/parallelrhymes......... I cammed up in a black tanktop and sweatpants.

No hoodie, shades or anything.

Afterwards, when I saw other people start to pop up, I disappeared like a Ninja.

I think @AP21 .........AP12 back then.........was online to see that as well.

Come to think of it, it was only about 6-8 people online when I first cammed up.

@Cain, @MissK, @taeboo , @SixSickSins , @AP21 , @KingJamal , @Black_Samson , and maybe 1 or 2 other people.
    It wasn't that many ppl on b

like 3 or 4
    MissKAP21
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo whatever happened to that parallelrhymes nigga? Or did he just change his name?
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 20,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    ChiCity wrote: »
    aye deadeye, outside the IC have you ever had a situation where you creeped a chick out and had no idea why she felt that way?

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

For whatever reason, my humor/persona/charm doesn't translate as well online as it does in real life.

Remember the first time I cammed up on tinychat........... @taeboo , @MissK, @SixSickSins , and a few other ladies didn't think I was creepy anymore once they saw me.

That was only in the past year.

Back on the old tinychat site....http://tinychat.com/parallelrhymes......... I cammed up in a black tanktop and sweatpants.

No hoodie, shades or anything.

Afterwards, when I saw other people start to pop up, I disappeared like a Ninja.

I think @AP21 .........AP12 back then.........was online to see that as well.

Come to think of it, it was only about 6-8 people online when I first cammed up.

@Cain, @MissK, @taeboo , @SixSickSins , @AP21 , @KingJamal , @Black_Samson , and maybe 1 or 2 other people.
    It wasn't that many ppl on b

like 3 or 4

That's really not a whole lot of people though.

Maybe only 3 or 4 were cammed up, but I saw the other screennames online.
    Fun Fact:

I was trying to get at @MsSouthern before I went after Manda.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye the goat current poster...dude is hilarious

If this muthafucca such big creep/stalker, why ain't none of the IC chicks got him on ignore status?? Lol!
    deadeyeMsSouthernrip.dillamanofmorehouse
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 60,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Yo whatever happened to that parallelrhymes nigga? Or did he just change his name?

R.I.P. to PR

I wanted to see more pics of his girl.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 48,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @deadeye the goat current poster...dude is hilarious

If this muthafucca such big creep/stalker, why ain't none of the IC chicks got him on ignore status?? Lol!

Because it's not that serious.

I don't dislike him and he can be cool, but he chooses to go with the creepy shtick so that's how he usually gets treated.
    deadeyerip.dilla
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭

he retired when the internet got too real.. i shoulda did the same thing, but this shit is like heroin

I bet he lurkin right now du.
    Recaptimus_Prime360Dupacmiamivice305
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,581 ✭✭✭✭✭

R.I.P. to PR

I wanted to see more pics of his girl.

She was pretty but she was beginning to get a bit on the buff side last time I saw a pic.
    xxCivicxx
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 15,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

@DWO

Nah.....just online.

this one time, i think it was me, DE, maybe skylar and somebody else on TC...its still a blur to me, but im sure DE remembers the details better than i do

but that nigga saw somebody else name pop up in the list and that nigga got ghost quick. I think i saw him for like a whole 2 secs. That connection dropped quick as shit. I think he still wanted the allure of being faceless at the time but that shit was funny af when it happened.

edit: just read DE's post about the incident...lmao
    deadeyeElzo69Renaissance
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 41,618 Regulator
    @Trillfate likes to take credit for PR retiring. That nigga was getting bullyed.
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,643 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait so she accepts cash?

That's all you had to say.
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 7,106 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    FOF lls More like FOH. This journeyman ass thread aint no FOF. This is a 'I played for 17 teams, career avg 5.6 points, but i had 1 hot year and stayed in the league 18 years doe ' thread. Ol Sherman Douglas lookin ass thread

A5Evp.gif
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,574 Regulator
    Fun Fact:

Ugh

Quit bringing up old ish
    deadeye
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Fun Fact:

Ugh

Quit bringing up old ish

Does anyone wanna hear about the time I used to pm @MsSouthern and she curbed me?

I'll let her tell it if she wants......then give my side of the story.

Otherwise, I'll leave it alone.
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 14,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought the term was "curved"?

MsSouthern
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,574 Regulator
    I'd rather not ....
  • OmegaConflictOmegaConflict Posts: 36,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol@FOF this garbage
    CeLLaR-DooR
This discussion has been closed.