What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017 Food Pic thread

Replies

• Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Stew wrote: »
    Nothin better on Thanksgiving than fried turkey, my lawd.

Never had it

Lol that shit ain't exactly easy to come by. I never had a deep fryer and no restaurants that I know of have it
  • aneed123aneed123 Posts: 23,726 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    13ctmgww2jpl.jpg
    ham bout done

Is it medium or you cooking it well done??

well done ftw
    Stewbanginscrew901lord nemesisRecaptimus_Prime360Bcotton5
  • pimped_out_redpimped_out_red Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭
    Sweet potato casserole w/ extra pecans
    Ham
    Mac n cheese
    Cornbread
    Yeast roll
    Collard greens w/ smoked turkey neck
    Italian green beans
    Rice and gravy
    Dressing
    Super sweet Corn on the cob
    Stewbanginscrew901Lou_Cypher
  • pimped_out_redpimped_out_red Posts: 888 ✭✭✭✭
    Potato salad was in another bowl...no turkey, wanted to bake some chicken drummetes but we were running late...
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    jzpmx2vir8fy.jpg
    3a28e4010c3h.jpg
    3uhq7afdbkyb.jpg

You know it is...you know what it be.

Cot...DAMN!
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Lou_CypherMister B.
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man smoked my first turkey on the grill and it came out great. my bro and moms loved it. it was moist n/h and tasted like heaven. ive been deep frying turkeys for the last three years but it might be time to smoke them joints. smmfh. what am i going to do with my deep fryer? idk.....but my bro took a pic but i know how yall niggaZ be so ill just sit this one out.
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 27
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    man smoked my first turkey on the grill and it came out great. my bro and moms loved it. it was moist n/h and tasted like heaven. ive been deep frying turkeys for the last three years but it might be time to smoke them joints. smmfh. what am i going to do with my deep fryer? idk.....but my bro took a pic but i know how yall niggaZ be so ill just sit this one out.

Gone post them Pics . What you do to smoke it?
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    jzpmx2vir8fy.jpg

This meat and cheese spread is on point as fuck
    Mister B.MallyG
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 7,239 ✭✭✭✭✭

put salt pepper and some other spices under the skin. since i only had a grill i put a pan of water under the grate and put hardwood coals on the side and it came out fantastic. how can i post pics cause i dont know.
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smash that soft shell crab sandwich
     i ro nyLou_Cypher
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 21,753 Regulator

put salt pepper and some other spices under the skin. since i only had a grill i put a pan of water under the grate and put hardwood coals on the side and it came out fantastic. how can i post pics cause i dont know.

Upload it from your phone

All that smack you talk

Curious to see your "skills"
    UTDefense.jpg
    ineedpussybanginscrew901
    MsSouthern wrote: »

Upload it from your phone

All that smack you talk

Curious to see your "skills"

its on the computer. so how do i upload it then? mrs smarty pants.
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brisket, jerk chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, and a seafood kabob

lppli5cc9v4u.jpg
     i ro nyLou_CypherMister B.
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 7,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brisket, jerk chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots, and a seafood kabob

lppli5cc9v4u.jpg

Is this a appetizer sampler?
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a buffet