What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017 Food Pic thread

1636466686993

Replies

  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SO yall really going to leave genocide banned? I miss his post in here. Nigga must have done something awful.
    Stew
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,716 Regulator
    He's not banned
    HevaliskStew
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,332 Regulator
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    SO yall really going to leave genocide banned? I miss his post in here. Nigga must have done something awful.

    He wants ppl to think hes banned for some reason but hes not.
  • KatKat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownPosts: 49,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldPosts: 11,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    efpm53lt7u6t.jpg

    From Arbetter's in the Westchester area of Miami

    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,332 Regulator
    edited March 3
    23mn0c6v8jw7.jpg

    Thought this shit was gonna fuck my stomach up but I made it through! Not the greatest presentation but good as hell.
    Alpha_Ambition infamous114Lou_CypherConfidential Playa
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    23mn0c6v8jw7.jpg

    Thought this shit was gonna fuck my stomach up but I made it through! Not the greatest presentation but good as hell.

    I'm getting queasy just looking at it.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 51,332 Regulator
    Is that a baked potato with cheese and hot sauce ?

    Lol its BBQ sauce and chicken.
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint ever had bread pudding, that stuff looks good though.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S/O to Salsitas in Maryvale, $10 Chimichanga
    2z53jad.jpg
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


    StewJoshuaMoshua  Confidential Playa
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,716 Regulator
    Step your phone camera quality game up lol
    StewTrillfateConfidential Playa
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Step your phone camera quality game up lol

    I agree compa, ZTE Grand X Max 2 coming August 2017 via Cricket
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


    texas409
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    rra4gajsk35p.jpg
    This was on point
    313 wayzHuey_CConfidential Playa
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,363 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do we post pics now???
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tinypic
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


  • Confidential PlayaConfidential Playa Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Food tasting for our wedding later this year was this weekend. Which Hors d'oeuvres would yall pick?

    Asian spring rolls
    Mini crab cake
    Bruschetta on crostini
    Melon and feta on spoon
    Waffle battered chicken bite
    Southern bbq on biscuit
    Salmon and cream cheese on crostini(I think)

    yarman4lh0z7.jpg
    Lou_CypherStewMsSouthern
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 50,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Food tasting for our wedding later this year was this weekend. Which Hors d'oeuvres would yall pick?

    Asian spring rolls
    Mini crab cake
    Bruschetta on crostini
    Melon and feta on spoon
    Waffle battered chicken bite
    Southern bbq on biscuit
    Salmon and cream cheese on crostini(I think)

    yarman4lh0z7.jpg

    Crab Cake, Melon w/ Feta, BBQ on biscuit, and Salmon w/ Cream Cheese.

    They all sound/look awesome though.
    Confidential Playa
  • TheBossmanTheBossman It All Started With A StarterCoat Posts: 19,320 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Food tasting for our wedding later this year was this weekend. Which Hors d'oeuvres would yall pick?

    Asian spring rolls
    Mini crab cake
    Bruschetta on crostini
    Melon and feta on spoon
    Waffle battered chicken bite
    Southern bbq on biscuit
    Salmon and cream cheese on crostini(I think)

    yarman4lh0z7.jpg

    Average age of the family/ guest?
    We talking black, white, Asian, Latin what race?

    All that matters when it comes to an food gathering.
    #thisishiphop #ThisIsSmoothRnB track of the week.
    tumblr_oq107bw6Mq1rhttapo1_1280.png
  • Max.Max. I be Gucci'd down, Gucci, you wearing Lacoste and shit Posts: 31,308 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 49,716 Regulator
    61noks2fmlbk.jpg

    The "Nutella OMG!" Nutella ice cream, oreo and a caramel syringe from Brain Freeze Ice Cream Lab in Doral
    313 wayzBlueIceBransonLou_Cypher
Sign In or Register to comment.