Replies

• BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    6zozekijqm5v.jpg

New York strip steak sandwich with broccoli from Yard House in Las Vegas

yard house is fuckin disgusting.

salute.

I disagree with that but salute back lol
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,053 Regulator
    Just built a yardhouse in the A too. Been to one in LA but didn't eat, beer was cold tho lol
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Just built a yardhouse in the A too. Been to one in LA but didn't eat, beer was cold tho lol

The Yardhouse in Atlantic Station been there for about 5 years right?
    aneed123313 wayz
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 47,037 Regulator
    Yardhouse is aight lol. Need to hit up Yardbird on Miami Beach
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 49,053 Regulator
    MallyG wrote: »

Hell yea forgot all about that shit lol they built another one next to the Braves stadium.
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    i ro ny wrote: »
    6zozekijqm5v.jpg

New York strip steak sandwich with broccoli from Yard House in Las Vegas

yard house is fuckin disgusting.

salute.

Bummer

They just opened one in Austin

I'm really excited about Culinary Dropout opening here

if you like basic, you'll love it.
    MsSouthern
  • _Menace__Menace_ 4 MOD West.Side.CaliforniaPosts: 26,422 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five Guys bacon burger
    9vqdowd50wq7.jpg

why waste dishes tho if it was fast food?
    StewgenocidecutterJoshuaMoshua
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 5,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cj0j8yz62lt6.jpg

Mediterranean lamb burger from Cowfish in Charlotte

Love lamb never thought to make a burger out of it though
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice way to start a morning
    286qr6f.jpg
    texas409R0mpJoshuaMoshua
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »

Hell yea forgot all about that shit lol they built another one next to the Braves stadium.

Ahhh ok, didn't know that. Hopefully I hit a Braves game and I'll see if it's on the same level as the one in AS.
    My first Blue Apron experience. Not a big fan of all the choices they got but I got stuck with a 2nd week so I gotta work with it. Spicy chicken sandwiches, turned out pretty good. Had some sweet potatoe shit with it but I dnt like them so didn't bother cookin it lol

rz5jswko08t1.jpg
    banginscrew901MsSouthern i ro nysouthsil4liltexas409
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 5,950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first Blue Apron experience. Not a big fan of all the choices they got but I got stuck with a 2nd week so I gotta work with it. Spicy chicken sandwiches, turned out pretty good. Had some sweet potatoe shit with it but I dnt like them so didn't bother cookin it lol

rz5jswko08t1.jpg

You could have jazzed it up a bit threw some lettuce tomatoes and some cheese and grabbed you a bag of Doritos and been skraight.

Is that blue apron any good though
    StewMsSouthernRecaptimus_Prime360

rz5jswko08t1.jpg

You could have jazzed it up a bit threw some lettuce tomatoes and some cheese and grabbed you a bag of Doritos and been skraight.

Is that blue apron any good though

Lol they gave me more shit to put on it, I don't have the patience for all that cuttin up extra shit, took long enough as it was. Turned out better than I expected tho and there's more to it than just that, it's a meal for 2. I'm not one for big ass meals at once.