The Official 2017 Food Pic thread

Replies

• aneed123aneed123 Posts: 22,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    s3fhawf6d6x9.jpg

Felinis. Best pizza in the A

It be so many spots I can't pick who the best I eat em all lol
    MallyG
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    txqb3sus763b.jpg
    Was fiending about making this once i for off work
    Beans rice sautee'd leftovers

Lol @ the lime to make it look presentable
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Lou_Cypher
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,838 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vamos Peru CARAJO
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,021 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    oltnxhw1cp5j.jpg

Seafood Mofungo topped with shrimp, mussels, calamari and scallops

8dhzf2nmo6se.jpg

The s/o got the beef and pork empanadas

Man I swear I've been meaning to try mofungo
    Huey_CMallyG
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huey_C wrote: »
    oltnxhw1cp5j.jpg

Seafood Mofungo topped with shrimp, mussels, calamari and scallops

8dhzf2nmo6se.jpg

The s/o got the beef and pork empanadas

Man I swear I've been meaning to try mofungo

Shits goat bruh, I either get the Mofungo or Trifungo.
    texas409
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,882 Regulator
    edited July 17
    I love Cheescake Factory ❤️❤️❤️

Half price slices on the last 2 days of July
    UTDefense.jpg
     i ro nyStewplaymaker88
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,252 Regulator
    nrtdkun33lrq.jpg

Pork tenderloin from El Novillo in the Glenvar Heights area of Miami
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    southsil4lilStewRecaptimus_Prime360texas409
  •  i ro ny i ro ny Posts: 7,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I love Cheescake Factory ❤️❤️❤️

Half price slices on the last 2 days of July

I used to be a big fan but I haven't been in years.
    MsSouthern
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 49,117 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4r1jogyjo5mf.jpg

Homemade parmesan garlic wings, yellow rice, and cactus salad (s/o made that).

Shyt was gooder than a muthafonka.

How you make the garlic parm wings? I been trying a few different Garlic Parm recipe's but most of them i find are for a slow cooker. I dont want to wait 4 hours for some damn wings I want them within 50 minutes.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,838 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    m46xlu88hctp.jpg

Good gawd almighty
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    4r1jogyjo5mf.jpg

How you make the garlic parm wings? I been trying a few different Garlic Parm recipe's but most of them i find are for a slow cooker. I dont want to wait 4 hours for some damn wings I want them within 50 minutes.

Marinade them in a little oil , garlic , salt , pepper And you can either fry them or bake them. Either way the oil will make them crisp

Once cooked smother them in the cheese like the powder kind not the shredded. ... I pour just a little garlic salt and butter on them first ....just so the cheese will stick better

So far that's the best recipe I've come up with.

Seen some wing sauce at the grocery store but I don't know about it .... I like my wings with a dry rub more than wet unless it's BBQ sauce
    UTDefense.jpg
    MallyGpimped_out_red
    edited July 19
    4r1jogyjo5mf.jpg

4r1jogyjo5mf.jpg

Marinade them in a little oil , garlic , salt , pepper And you can either fry them or bake them. Either way the oil will make them crisp

Once cooked smother them in the cheese like the powder kind not the shredded. ... I pour just a little garlic salt and butter on them first ....just so the cheese will stick better

Seen some wing sauce at the grocery store but I don't know about it .... I like my wings with a dry rub more than wet unless it's BBQ sauce

Oooor...

http://steamykitchen.com/7055-baked-parmesan-garlic-chicken-wings.html

...just use the recipe I used.

I was like Lou. While searching I saw one from Guy Fur...Fiett...the muthafucca from Dives, Dines, and other shyt. He had one.

Read it and saw this muthafucca was talkin making parmesan garlic wings that took an HOUR & HALF LONG! Foh! I wasnt waiting for no hour & a half to cook some wings.

Kept searching til I saw that recipe.
    Lou_CypherYoung_Chitlin
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nrtdkun33lrq.jpg

Pork tenderloin from El Novillo in the Glenvar Heights area of Miami

Nigga that's just some Zatarans beans and rice with some hood pork chops who you fooling??? Lol
    banginscrew901StewRecaptimus_Prime360
    4r1jogyjo5mf.jpg

4r1jogyjo5mf.jpg

Oooor...

http://steamykitchen.com/7055-baked-parmesan-garlic-chicken-wings.html

...just use the recipe I used.

I was like Lou. While searching I saw one from Guy Fur...Fiett...the muthafucca from Dives, Dines, and other shyt. He had one.

Read it and saw this muthafucca was talkin making parmesan garlic wings that took an HOUR & HALF LONG! Foh! I wasnt waiting for no hour & a half to cook some wings.

Kept searching til I saw that recipe.

I'll stick with my own creation ....seems similar anyways minus some of those Italian seasonings

UTDefense.jpg
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,252 Regulator
    pochn2jrh8ml.jpg

From Diced in the Coral Terrace area of Miami
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    MallyG
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 413 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked chopped chicken sandwich and a 1/2 slab of st. Louis spare ribs from Bear Down BBQ in Frankfort Illinois

cpsfvoxb9gvn.jpg
    Recaptimus_Prime360 i ro nyStewplaymaker88
    Smoked chopped chicken sandwich and a 1/2 slab of st. Louis spare ribs from Bear Down BBQ in Frankfort Illinois

cpsfvoxb9gvn.jpg

Imma be honest...i don't really fucc wit bbq spots that much. Mainly b/c I'm picky about how I like my bbq. Especially the chicken. It's hard t o find a good spot.

That shyt looks good tho.
    MallyG