What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2017 Food Pic thread

Replies

• lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Duck Donuts in Charlotte. Maple bacon is absolute flames

cgsjh39aao1d.jpg
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

BenjaminERecaptimus_Prime360HevaliskMsSouthern
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,084 ✭✭✭✭✭

cgsjh39aao1d.jpg

I'll take 20
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 22,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $5.75 at Dutch bros, cold brew coffee. Shit hits you, even if you have a high tolerance for caffeine
    8zqrys.jpg

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

I'm still buzzing from it and I drink coffee often

hqg-277.gif

• BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spinach and meatball pizza from Pizza Mia in Frankfort Illinois

eah1smab4g8r.jpg
    BenjaminERecaptimus_Prime360MsSouthern
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniversePosts: 417 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't do hot dogs either but i could be tempted to try that
    Stewsouthsil4lilLou_Cypher
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    I don't do hot dogs often but when I do...

jb40x05hisfz.jpg

Hawaiian Dog

grilled beef hot dog topped with bacon, cheese, bbq sauce, grilled onions, and grilled pineapple. Hot Dog Factory in Smyrna. Shit was amazing

I usually don't phuck w/ hot dog spots but that bish look good!
    StewLou_Cypher
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,672 ✭✭✭✭✭

cgsjh39aao1d.jpg

Glazed look gooder than a muthafonka. Almost went and got a glass of milk!
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    Lou_Cypher
  • confucius_saysconfucius_says confucius says mind your businessPosts: 81 ✭✭

cgsjh39aao1d.jpg

Duck donuts were the best donuts I ever had. The blueberry one is goat. They don't have any in Maryland though. Think the nearest one is in Fairfax, va
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,862 Regulator
    tqu35sm73c3g.jpg

Patty Melt from Ms. Cheezious in Coral Gables
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    Stewsouthsil4lilHuey_CMallyG
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,862 Regulator
    4rhb1b1fspe2.jpg

Chicken Brulee Sandwich. Caramelized bun with chicken tender with cheddar cheese from Mojo Donuts in the Westchester area of Miami
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
    lord nemesisStewsouthsil4lil
  • Arya TsaddiqArya Tsaddiq Shalawam The Daughter of BabylonPosts: 15,099 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u0dby2cbnx9d.jpg

Island Frydays

Ox tails with rice & peas, Jamaican greens, and plantains. Their strawberry lemonade tho...MY GAWD!

Yeah i know where I'm going this weekend
    Recaptimus_Prime360
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,400 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4rhb1b1fspe2.jpg

Chicken Brulee Sandwich. Caramelized bun with chicken tender with cheddar cheese from Mojo Donuts in the Westchester area of Miami

Thought this was the Luther sandwich that they talked about on the boondocks
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,329 ✭✭✭✭✭
    do4kwjzqdjsk.jpg

From pieology. I just threw a bunch of shit on there lol
    HerbalVaporCapersStewJoshuaMoshua  Recaptimus_Prime360
    xxj0zeg7y0p7.jpg

Buttermilk chicken sliders from twin peaks
    JoshuaMoshua  Young Gunner
    o0mt25zagm5f.jpg

Cilantro shrimp from grape leaves
    JoshuaMoshua  Recaptimus_Prime360