What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Cassidy vs J.R. Writer on URL

_God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
We need this to happen . These two artist have mainstream success but pledge allegiance to the streets. This battle could rejuvenate both their mainstream careers. Cases mans wit JR brother. They both not turning down real checks lets get this poppin
tompetrez3TonyDubbzBilly_PonchoKNiGHTSMorganFreemanKing

Replies

• _God__God_ Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We in the age where the consumer get what they want and we want this
    nah-man.gif

Y'all niggas playin the only nigga in battle rap who could see they bars is Lux, noooobody seeing they bars
    CoolJoe
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga change the title bruh, you part of the imagination squad.
    _God_CitySojourner
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not 2003, and Cassidy wouldn't even be who he is if Jay had sent Beans.....
    _Lefty wrote: »
    This is not 2003, and Cassidy wouldn't even be who he is if Jay had sent Beans.....

Case nor Jr. has lost one step
  • _Lefty_Lefty Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _God_ wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »

Case nor Jr. has lost one step

Na, they ain't just lost a step, they haven't they fell down a flight of stairs. The times left their bars behind.
    https://youtu.be/8xMN0IPWjME

• The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know nothing about battlerap John Snow.
    The Recipe wrote: »

I'm from the Bronx fuck u mean
    The Recipe

I'm from the Bronx fuck u mean

See how analytics water shit down for the statisciscians
    edited May 2016
    On some real shit id like to see JR Writer battle not vs cassidy tho, but Writer was on The War Report and said he has zero interest in battling.

I think there is a part 2
    _God_MorganFreemanKing
    On some real shit id like to see JR Writer battle not vs cassidy tho, but Writer was on The War Report and said he has zero interest in battling.

I think there is a part 2

Yea I remember this but he just did two yrs in jail times is different I know he need bread
    That video was a few days after he got out of jail, IDK about him needing money he seem straight, keep in mind his name is "Writer" so he can always freelance behind the scenes. He from the era of battling to get on, he is pretty much on and it probably seems counter productive to battle.
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please stop this Dipset revival (Jones and Cam is where it stops). This congested sounding ass nigga was ass then and ass now. God, first "OMG! Santana finally gonna come back and take over the game!" and now niggas is clamoring for a Writer battle?

Music is a young person's hustle with exceptions like Ross who came in 30+, but everyone else is 25 and under when they get on, and then the machine pushes them less and less toward 30, which both these niggas are at least. Cass is more known for freestyles than his career, and he got a platinum single or two--and no one's clamoring for his return after killing in his last battles.

Writer ain't even got that. Stop it. This is as bad as us southern cats popping up talking about Young Gangsta Handstand got next. Every local cat ain't that nice. Writer. is. not. that. nice.
    So battle rap a young mans game but lux 46
    iKingGodGivBiz
  • iKingGodGivBiziKingGodGivBiz What title? Posts: 29,044 Regulator
    So battle rap a young mans game but lux 46

Head Ice 56.

New AHH Battle Rap Forum
    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/the-battle-rap-zone
    Karma es verdad.
    The Recipe
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConsciencePosts: 4,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all got jokes lol. OP said the bold:
    We need this to happen . These two artist have mainstream success but pledge allegiance to the streets. This battle could rejuvenate both their mainstream careers. Cases mans wit JR brother. They both not turning down real checks lets get this poppin

That's all I'm referencing. Clearly, underground and battle rap are markets unto themselves. The mainstream ain't that deal unless you survive in that pool UNTIL you're 40+ on some Jay-Z, Puff, Eminem, Dre shit.
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Y'all got jokes lol. OP said the bold:

That's all I'm referencing. Clearly, underground and battle rap are markets unto themselves. The mainstream ain't that deal unless you survive in that pool UNTIL you're 40+ on some Jay-Z, Puff, Eminem, Dre shit.

They both 30 plus and have proven themselves mainstream so if they battle ppl will be interested in their music
    The Recipe
  • LaRoacéLaRoacé Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could care less..jus like niggas want jae millz to return...why he can get on where he at (the bushes) why would i want him to battle? So the ctowd can overhype his bars..im cool
  • MorganFreemanKingMorganFreemanKing Posts: 4,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jr Writer is my favorite Diplomat outside of Killa Cam butthe battling he did and the battling we got now aint the same shit. You remember the MC War shit, we dont need anymore of that shit.
    King Of The South = Gold Medalist @ the Special Olympics
    Lurkristocrat iKingGodGivBiz
  • Sage WonderSage Wonder project of the inner pride process Posts: 3,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ the game got more fierce. That could be an undercard not the main event.