Overwatch: Best PC Game This Year SO FAR?

124»

Replies

• VIBEVIBE Posts: 51,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Still havent copped yet. This shit is holding its value like a motherfucker its still 40-50$.

waiting on that price drop
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just lost 200 sr in a setting, about to go back to my 3 lost limit
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 46,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just lost 200 sr in a setting, about to go back to my 3 lost limit

I started this season at 2367, solo queued for a week and was knocked down to 1700's due to shitty teams that didnt communicate. Finally back at 2100
    Yea I'm 2130 ATM, I solo but playing mostly as a support I depend on my team way to much I should start being selfish
    edited March 15
    I play zenyatta, mei , symettra, dva and Winston mainly with soldier if we need someone who can aim

Used to play Lucio but naw
    Lou_Cypher
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 24,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sound like bench players with aint bout that life
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 15,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orisa is fun to play
    Lou_Cypher
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 46,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orisa is hella fun to play! Cant wait until shes available in comp. Her shield is way more effective than i thought it would be. Playing against her isnt that difficult either.

Been Changing up my characters again lately, Im comfortable with so many characters now im like a jack of all trades haha. This comp season i got 14 hours w/ Reinhart but ive been getting super good with Winston lately and its surprising because i used to think Winston was such a worthless character. I see how effective he is now though. Especially on those Capture maps where you gotta hold the point until 100%. Ill wait for the enemy team to make a move (usually will be hiding off to the side somewhere) once i see them i jump behind and spray the whole team from behind making sure to take out the Healers(s) and whatever squishy DPS i can kill, then ill jump out of the way and let my team handle the rest.

Heroes Im good with: Reinhart, Winston, Roadhog, Junkrat, Zaraya, Zenyatta, Lucio, Mercy, D.va, Soldier, Symmettra, and Mei.

Heroes Im getting practice with: Pharah, Genji, McCree, and Sombra.

Had my assed whooped by Pharah and Genji too many times to not understand their mechanics haha.

Tracer though... Tracer is such a piece of shit bitch that i will refuse to learn how to play her cheap ass.

• focusfocus The #1 Nigga, I Don't Need No Hype. Posts: 5,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it day one and still play everyday. Best $60 I spent all gen.
    Lou_Cypher
    Played with a six stack yesterday and did some Arcade so we could get all the lootboxes for the week. The last 3 games we played we were just fucking around and played some All vs All. Game 1 was all six of us being tracer, game 2 was all sombras and game 3 was all Mei's. The shit was fucking hilarious and we didnt lose any of the 3 games. We were dyin.
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 15,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
124»