Overwatch: Best PC Game This Year SO FAR?

1235»

Replies

• a_wack_postera_wack_poster Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭
    Been playing the fuck outta this since the beta last year. Gotten better each season. Currently sitting at like 3190 and my high is 3221. I main Pharah, Zarya, Sombra, and Symmetra. I can play a decent Mercy and Zenyatta but at the diamond tier them motherfuckers focus fire on the healers so fast that if your team doesnt get em off you you're fucked.

I was stuck in 2600 last season but I watched some streams of the best players with the characters I play and picked up some new techniques. this game fun as shit and its crazy that I do better in a solo queue than with a team

And fuck Soldier 76.
    genocidecutter
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher E.L.E.: Everybody Love Everybody Arkham AsylumPosts: 47,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing the fuck outta this since the beta last year. Gotten better each season. Currently sitting at like 3190 and my high is 3221. I main Pharah, Zarya, Sombra, and Symmetra. I can play a decent Mercy and Zenyatta but at the diamond tier them motherfuckers focus fire on the healers so fast that if your team doesnt get em off you you're fucked.

I was stuck in 2600 last season but I watched some streams of the best players with the characters I play and picked up some new techniques. this game fun as shit and its crazy that I do better in a solo queue than with a team

And fuck Soldier 76.

Haha thats the same thing i do, watch tutorials from Pro's or Official overwatch site and try using their examples in my games. Its helped me learn Pharah, Reinhardt, Mei, and Symmettra really well.
1235»