What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official 2017 College Football Thread

Replies

• ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    moyo wrote: »
    pro day times are always faster than the combine times, that's what makes Teez Tabor's shitty ass times even worse. lol

Exactly.
    (Really though?)
  • moyomoyo Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    pro day times are always faster than the combine times, that's what makes Teez Tabor's shitty ass times even worse. lol

Exactly. [

Not wishin the evil on him, but that boy can kiss the first round goodbye.
    Mississippi's finest
    Shizlansky
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Exactly. [

Not wishin the evil on him, but that boy can kiss the first round goodbye.

Lmao
    (Really though?)
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,982 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SEC commish waning Arkansas about passing that stadium gun bill

Bout to send them niggas back to the Big 12 and he has backing of the rest of the schools
    pachá12
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bout to send them niggas back to the Big 12 and he has backing of the rest of the schools

I swear these republicans and their dependence on guns is pathetic.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! 502Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope Teez isn't talking about the tape from the Tennessee game...
  • Crude_Crude_ Legend Posts: 19,941 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 30

It's dumb

There is no reason for civilians to carrying firearms to places like public stadiums and such, and in my opinion that ish is asking for trouble. I've said this before even here and some right to bare arms supporters even here got in their feels.

If you want to carry your firearm around in your vehicle anywhere or even on your person in non-general public atmospheres you should have a right to do that, but there is no reason civilians should be walking around strapped at college and high school football games, pop Warner games, walking around in Walmart, etc. Save that Rambo shit to trained professionals and even they mess up a lot of the time judging from the well documented things I read about and see on television.
    pachá12BeleeDatPleighboy
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D'onta Foreman ran a 4.45 at the pro day yesterday, at 237 lbs. They were saying it's the fastest verified time on record for a player over 232 lbs.

LOL probably because it's not a legitimate time.
    Rubato Garciad.green
  • Rampage12Rampage12 Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL Arkansas wasn't ever in the Big 12.
    Rampage12 wrote: »

LOL Arkansas wasn't ever in the Big 12.

The SWC was basically the big 12
    BeleeDatPleighboy
    I see he got a Becky.
    (Really though?)
    pachá12
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

What the hell would Deshaun Watson be doing in Tuscaloosa? That's like BIG in LA in 97.
    So ILLaneed123
  • MR.CJMR.CJ Posts: 64,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 1
    pachá12 wrote: »
    What the hell would Deshaun Watson be doing in Tuscaloosa? That's like BIG in LA in 97.

@pachá12 they saying he was visiting his girlfriend
    pachá12
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    pachá12 wrote: »

@pachá12 they saying he was visiting his girlfriend

Makes sense. Shouldn't have been a suprise. I bet that spot is close to campus. Thats the dumb shit.
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, tix for the Bama game fell through but I still get to see the squad twice in person this year-@ WF and Duke.
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

RB Jordan Cronkrite is going to USF. I liked him at Florida. Charlie hitting the ground running.
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 16,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    They said Anderson was trying to give Watson a heads up about people tripping so he could get out of there safe. People take shit way too serious smh. My thing is why not stand up against that and support a nigga in a situation like that?
    Shizlansky
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhhhhhh Spring Game next weekend, cant believe it's already that time
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhhhhhh Spring Game next weekend, cant believe it's already that time

giphy.gif
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

southsil4lil
    We got a day tomorrow. Gonna be bland as Gus pereniod for no reason at all
    Well, if you all have some free time, Florida's Spring Games is this evening. You know, if you want to get a sneak peak of the '17 SEC Champs...
    Rampage12S.jR.