• lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best CB in college football

18929623-mmmain.jpg

pachá12DetroitBoi313
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Best S in college football

2hg9y4o.jpg

Baby Sean Taylor with the hitting no gloves and high pads.
    (Really though?)
    caddo man
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,267 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    bgoat wrote: »

According to Uncle Luke he and a few other players wanted to go to THE U but clown ass Al Golden didn't really recruit them so they went to FSU.

So glad that bum ass dude is gone should've never been hired in the first fucking place.

Lol Cook is lying. Maybe if Yearby wasn't here, he would have came. I think he wanted to separate himself from his high school teammate
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to Uncle Luke he and a few other players wanted to go to THE U but clown ass Al Golden didn't really recruit them so they went to FSU.

So glad that bum ass dude is gone should've never been hired in the first fucking place.

Yup. He was right in their own backyard and they still couldn't get him

Not that we couldn't get him the dumbass coaching staff at the time didn't properly recruit him. So he went where he was more respected and appreciated and even though I'm a die hard fan of THE U and he went to our hated rival I can't blame him and wish him success.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol Cook is lying. Maybe if Yearby wasn't here, he would have came. I think he wanted to separate himself from his high school teammate

I don't know just going off what I heard
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• AcresShakersAcresShakers 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 27,759 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big 12 needs to get with the expansion program.
    1zvevmc.jpg

Know your place......
    southsil4lilTheBoyRoSmokey Tha Bandit
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingHustle wrote: »
    Big 12 needs to get with the expansion program.

We're the ones kind of holding that up lol but honestly I wouldnt even mind if we eventually went the independent route, everybody always bitching about us having the Longhorn Network anyway
    AcresShakers
    edited June 2016
    Nick Saben is the biggest bitch and cry baby in college sports.

I remember when dude cried about how unsafe hurry up offenses was and I seen him do it multiple times

Dude crying about these satellite camps but I bet he gon send his coaches to them.
    (Really though?)
    Disciplined InSightsouth4life
  • LivefromclaycoLivefromclayco Posts: 13,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »

I remember when dude cried about how unsafe hurry up offenses was and I seen him do it multiple times

Dude crying about these satellite camps but I bet he gon send his coaches to them.

I agree with him about the camps tho recruiting bout to be 10x worse than it is cause you open up 3rd parties
    allday1992 wrote: »

I agree with him about the camps tho recruiting bout to be 10x worse than it is cause you open up 3rd parties

But that nigga is part of the recruitment process that's wrong.

Dude snatch scholarships from players so quick.
    (Really though?)
    Livefromclayco
  • LivefromclaycoLivefromclayco Posts: 13,905 ✭✭✭✭✭

But that nigga is part of the recruitment process that's wrong.

Dude snatch scholarships from players so quick.

True

I just think this shit bout to turn into CBB in a minute if they don't do something about it
  • J. WillJ. Will Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yearby was a FSU commit while Dalvin was a Clemson then UF commit...Yearby was already committed to da U when Dalvin committed, they played HS ball together..surely if the staff was really on him they could've had a chance..
    #Starkset

201690573d9d529e6381f3f3642388a96abcc9f6.gif
    Twitter: J_Will325
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 48,267 Regulator
    J. Will wrote: »

Yearby was a FSU commit while Dalvin was a Clemson then UF commit...Yearby was already committed to da U when Dalvin committed, they played HS ball together..surely if the staff was really on him they could've had a chance..

You're proving my point. Cook didn't want to continue playing with Yearby. Mind you, Cook grew up a Canes fan. And the staff was on him. Just think he wanted to leave town.
    tumblr_oqf7jvQVoh1tnaufeo2_540.jpg
    tumblr_onj2y2VMMA1sc0ffqo4_540.gif
  • bgoatbgoat Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a business decision for Dalvin, the best opportunity to be the best he can be. He still got love for the #305 tho.

evc_20141115_Florida_State_vs_Miami_FL_212255.jpg
    jameis-winston-touchdown-run-against-oklahoma-state.gif?w=1000

lord nemesis
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devin Duvernay supposed to be on campus visiting today, hope we can make a good impression and convince him to bring his talents to Austin
    AcresShakers
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Devin Duvernay supposed to be on campus visiting today, hope we can make a good impression and convince him to bring his talents to Austin

I heard they rescheduled to this weekend so he can have more time on campus.
    southsil4lil

That shit ain't gonna be any worse. already littered with snakes at every turn...everything is already open to 3rd parties
  • d.greend.green Posts: 11,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Best CB in college football

Jalen Tabor got that.
    G.AvantS.jR.pachá12
  • d.greend.green Posts: 11,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

I think so too.

Cook was committed to Florida before Muschamp exposed himself as a coach.

Golden never had a chance with Cook...he even committed to Clemson as a Soph-JR before committing to UF.
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 21,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo I wonder ow they will feel if the NFL does the NFL Academy or NFL minor league. They say the league is talking about starting up a World league like minor league here or just Academies that will happen during the spring or during the season.

They are saying that the spread offense are killing the development of the college players.
    slucrr7ld6jl.jpeg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

numbaz...80's baby
    caddo man wrote: »
    Yo I wonder ow they will feel if the NFL does the NFL Academy or NFL minor league. They say the league is talking about starting up a World league like minor league here or just Academies that will happen during the spring or during the season.

They are saying that the spread offense are killing the development of the college players.

It's really killing offensive line play. Half these dudes don't even put their hands in the ground anymore. They are constantly in pass protection versus run blocking. Its way it seems like half the teams in the NFL have terrible o lines
    AcresShakersnumbaz...80's babyBeleeDatPleighboysouthsil4lil
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

Duvernay is first cousins with Kyler Murray....most likely he becomes a SOONER...BOOMER!
    who stole the soul?
    Smokey Tha Bandit
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭✭✭

Duvernay is first cousins with Kyler Murray....most likely he becomes a SOONER...BOOMER!

Lol, poor Kyler chose the wrong school once again. Since Baker Mayfield got an extra year of eligibility he won't get any PT until his senior year.
    southsil4lilAcresShakerssoulbrother
  • soulbrothersoulbrother LORD WRECKA Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol, poor Kyler chose the wrong school once again. Since Baker Mayfield got an extra year of eligibility he won't get any PT until his senior year.

At least he'll leave with two NC rings...BOOMER!
    who stole the soul?
    Rubato Garcia