What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Official 2017 College Football Thread

Replies

• caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    Harbaugh saying we got a 3 way tie at QB. Man pick one and stop this dumb shit

Nope push it out until the 1st week of the game. Competition at its finest.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• G.AvantG.Avant The Ville where we chillPosts: 4,322 ✭✭✭✭✭
    caddo man wrote: »

Shit we doing the same thing. Ain't neither team gonna know what's going on. Lol
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel you but we need a dog at QB to push to the next level. I just wish there was a clear cut leader instead of a group of meh qb's.
  • lamontbdclamontbdc 16th & UPosts: 18,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    G.Avant wrote: »

Shit we doing the same thing. Ain't neither team gonna know what's going on. Lol

I been tempted to get some plane tickets and go to Dallas for the game but that shit outta budget

I never been to a big time college football game. Been to a few Maryland games but that shit was less hype than high school ball.
    south4life
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,154 ✭✭✭✭✭

I feel you but we need a dog at QB to push to the next level. I just wish there was a clear cut leader instead of a group of meh qb's.

The Turk used to weed out the future leaders by having them kill each other off. The last man standing is the new sultan.

Michigan will get its QB when he earns it. That is how it should be. He knows he earned it and will most likely replicate what ever got him the job all year.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

• Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Harbaugh took his Michigan football team to Italy this spring to see the sights, immerse themselves in the culture and bond with teammates.

Harbaugh thought the trip was so successful, he is now in the process of planning next spring's trip to France.

"There's so much to do in Paris," Harbaugh said. "As you talk to some of the experts and travel planners, you want to spend time in Paris, you want to go to Monet's garden [at Giverny], Versailles. You want to go to Normandy. It needs a week. I've been to Paris and didn't get close to everything done in one week."

¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

d.greenS.jR.
  • your flynessyour flyness Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    8th grade?

Check the birth certificate

I remember somebody telling my the middle school Boss and Champ Bailey went to would only send the 8th graders to the gym all year long their first time through, intentionally failing, then pass the next year, so when they get to high school they are all ready amped up
    VYRD4.jpg
  • south4lifesouth4life Bama Repesenta! Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auburn see how The East can be an easy grab for them.
    Auburn think their slick, trying to figure out a way to keep playing us in The Iron Bowl and still have a way of getting in The SEC Championship Game lol.
    MY SQUADS

MIAMI HEAT - 2006, 2012 & 2013 NBA Champions
    NEW ORLEANS SAINTS - 2010 XLIV Super Bowl Champions
    ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE - 2010, 2012 & 2013 BCS National Champions, 2015 CFB Champions

King_MOEbraaneed123
  • pachá12pachá12 Don't skip Leg Day!!! 502Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    south4life wrote: »
    Auburn think their slick, trying to figure out a way to keep playing us in The Iron Bowl and still have a way of getting in The SEC Championship Game lol.

Auburn would be the third best team in the East.
    caddo manKing_MOEbrasouth4life
  • CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pachá12 wrote: »

come on bro...we already discussed this
    King_MOEbra

It's been talked about. I didn't speak on it. Auburn wouldn't just be handed the East. Three East schools recruit on the same level and at times, better. It's a good program, but they're not dominant by any stretch of the imagination.
    G.Avant
  • southsil4lilsouthsil4lil Short TexasPosts: 9,466 ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally I could go without ever seeing these faggots again especially when it comes to having to travel to College Station but I understand how big this would be financially and for recruiting purposes

It's inevitable though, we'll eventually end up playing each other again at some point
    HustleThaDon
  • goodlookinoutgoodlookinout You Bitch You Posts: 5,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally I could go without ever seeing these faggots again especially when it comes to having to travel to College Station but I understand how big this would be financially and for recruiting purposes

It's inevitable though, we'll eventually end up playing each other again at some point

Would it be better as home and home or play it in Dallas, Houston or San Antonio??? @southsil4lil
    Crenshaw-Los-Angeles-T-Shirts---Crewnecks---Hoodie-T-Shirts.jpg

• CottonCitySlimCottonCitySlim Posts: 6,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27

It's been talked about. I didn't speak on it. Auburn wouldn't just be handed the East. Three East schools recruit on the same level and at times, better. It's a good program, but they're not dominant by any stretch of the imagination.

Only East team we have a losing record against is UGA by 2 games.

In This Decade its the same

LSU harder game than UF

Arky > Tenn

It's a wash after that
    pachá12

Would it be better as home and home or play it in Dallas, Houston or San Antonio??? @southsil4lil

I think playing at a neutral site somewhere in Texas would be best but Id be fine with a home and home if we have to......Dont want to play them every year
  • d.greend.green Posts: 11,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 27

LSU harder game than UF

Arky > Tenn

It's a wash after that

Even with a 3 game win streak auburn is only 11-17 vs Florida in the modern era (1980-present).

Once Florida gets rolling again they will be the beast of the East again.
    Regardless of what division AU is in.
    G.AvantS.jR.$tayRichROLLIN

LSU harder game than UF

Arky > Tenn

It's a wash after that

You reachin. UGA the only team in the East that you play consistently.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,005 ✭✭✭✭✭
    USC football coach Clay Helton said former Heisman Trophy winning running back O.J. Simpson would not be welcome on campus after he is released from prison in October.

"Right now with USC, what the administration and the athletic department have said is, no, O.J. will not be a part of our functions," Helton said when asked if Simpson would be welcome to attend a practice. "That's been the statement."
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭✭✭

Big deal. TE is our thinnest position right now.

We need to start utilizing that position again and get our tight ends more involved.....Bo, Dave Thomas and Jermichael Finley used to be clutch
    Rubato Garcia
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    So ILL
  • Rubato GarciaRubato Garcia Posts: 4,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just snagged the #1 JUCO TE in the country for 2018
    HustleThaDonsouthsil4lil