What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Reason Interview: juelz21 (Gee's Gf Is A Midget Monkee? Pics Inside)

Replies

• CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,193 Regulator
    Wow........ Just endless fuckery
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Young StefBrother_FiveSoloman_The_Wise
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Posts: 36,908 Regulator
    gee757 wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »

I'm not calling you out of your name. So watch your mouth.

With these gay ass donkey reason wendy Williams interviews I'm not callin u outta ya name u r a bitch.....like I said wendy it would b 1 thing if u interviewing real posters who ain't scared to show they face & can back wat they say...but interviewing faceless shit talking bitches ain't doin nothing but bringing the donkey to the reason & as I said b4 u gotta b stewpid if u can't c that
    I'm giving you enough rope to hang yourself, keep it up.
    Fuck who's the baddest a persons status depends on salary
    That buck that bought that bottle could have struck the lotto
    Soloman_The_Wise
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 26,289
    I'm giving you enough rope to hang yourself, keep it up.

Hang myself? Stfu & gtfoh So ya dumb ass is going sit here & act like some faggot ain't up this gay ass donkey reason thread yesterday? Wendy plz
    infamous114
    Cain wrote: »

Nigga if you didn't post your broad TODAY nobody would care about this ignorant shit LMAO I swear this shit is hilarious

What difference does me posting in here make when some scary fag who won't post they booga is going to up this gay ass donkey reason thread popping shit? Wendy just needs 2 close this gay ass shit interviewing faceless shit talking faggots who have no credibility on here is just bringing the donkey to the reason
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 34,685 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why you dating a (let me use your lingo) cracker though?
    (Really though?)
    Young Stef

The last response in this thread was yesterday, and it was on its way back to the 2nd page until you posted your girl's picture. If you didn't post anything in this thread we wouldn't be having this discussion now. And I'm the "stupid" one.

1st off that's not my girl let's make that clear now I just smoke & fuk.. 2 I know when the last response was that's y i posted that pik hopin 1 of these faggots still popping shit would grow some balls & post the bitch they is fukin.....ya the stewpid 1 4 bringing the donkey to the reason wit ya bitch ass wendy Williams interviews. ....as I stated many times before if u would interview real posters who ain't scared to post a pik & post proof backing what they r sayin like a @_Menace_ it would b all good....but this interviewing faceless scary shit talking faggots shit ain't doin nothing but bringing the donkey 2 the reason if a muthafuka can't post a pik or proof of what they r sayin throw that garbage n the donkey where it belongs
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So posting "proof" gains you what?
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    Brother_FiveYoung StefTrill Gate$Tsotsi Cape Town
    So posting "proof" gains you what?

It would make the interview legit & not some donkey shit
    infamous114
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gee hates Donkey
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus Christ man
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them donkey niggas are fuck boys tho
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    CeLLaR-DooRgenocidecutterrip.dillaSoloman_The_Wise
    edited June 2016
    Gee hates Donkey

Nah I don't have a problem with all donkey posters like jg he exposed faggots so he is good n my book ...I just hate donkey posters who r gay & male stalk other male posters I only come on here4 hip hop not 4fuk shit like the donkey

When u r a donkey regular ya already on here for fuk shit
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,619 ✭✭✭✭✭

They've gotta lotta censorship beefs at the moment. Mods in their feelings on that side a the board
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 51,820 Regulator

They've gotta lotta censorship beefs at the moment. Mods in their feelings on that side a the board

Name names
    Tsotsi Cape TownCeLLaR-DooR
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 44,193 Regulator

Say what
    I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    rip.dillaTsotsi Cape TownCeLLaR-DooR