Samsung Galaxy note 6

Replies

• banginscrew901banginscrew901 Posts: 6,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    Y'all sending back them Note 7s yet? More and more stories coming out. Phone caught on fire in a six year old's hand.

Haven't sent mine back in yet plan on doing it this week or so.

I exchanged mine last week Saturday. All good.

Yea I did mine about a week or so no problems. Was trying to keep the cable but dude was like nah saying if I brought all that in he'd be able to swap it out
  • mosincrediblemosincredible Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New one caught fire on a plane. Samsung fucked up their greatest year.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/10/5/13175000/samsung-galaxy-note-7-fire-replacement-plane-battery-southwest
    "This for my niggas that log on to AllHipHop / And listen to niggas they never heard cause they love hip hop" - Ab-Soul, "Passion", from Longterm Mentality 2

YouTube | SoundCloud

A beat I made in the spoiler if you happen to give a damn
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,832 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not over for samsung
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• Thereal_baThereal_ba Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just turned in my old note 7 and now they're saying this one might have to be replaced too. Smh
    Y'all sending back them Note 7s yet? More and more stories coming out. Phone caught on fire in a six year old's hand.

Yea I did mine about a week or so no problems. Was trying to keep the cable but dude was like nah saying if I brought all that in he'd be able to swap it out

He played you then.. I kept everything and they even let me keep the stylus
    Mastery
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

He played you then.. I kept everything and they even let me keep the stylus

Naw I kept my stylus from the old phone. Just when I opened up the new box couldn't get the charger or the cable and ear buds
  • CJCJ Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 13,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp, looks like I'll be trading in this new Note 7 (already did the exchange). I'm looking at the LG V20 at the moment.
    nlelbo.jpg
    Young_Chitlin
    Welp, looks like I'll be trading in this new Note 7 (already did the exchange). I'm looking at the LG V20 at the moment.

Who you with? I called at&t and asked about sending in my new note she said they didn't have any knowledge about the new phones being recalled
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General/Future Lawyer ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 21,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Thereal_ba
    Samsung need to get this shit together. I've only had the replacement note 7 for two days and the hit me with this.
    3wkdam1w1o3l.png
    Masterydasmooth1
    Samsung need to get this shit together. I've only had the replacement note 7 for two days and the hit me with this.
    3wkdam1w1o3l.png

Damn they haven't sent me that text yet
    Masterydasmooth1
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    wtf verizon dont got it where you can get the phone with your 2 year upgrade for 200 or 300 anymore ?

everybody got that shit where you pay extra 15 or 20 every month but you end up paying the entire 6-700 for the phone smh

Where you been at? Them days of paying 299.99 are long gone

this that bullshit
    Thereal_baMasterydasmooth1JusDre313
  • Bcotton5Bcotton5 Posts: 51,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    wtf verizon dont got it where you can get the phone with your 2 year upgrade for 200 or 300 anymore ?

everybody got that shit where you pay extra 15 or 20 every month but you end up paying the entire 6-700 for the phone smh

At&t Doesn't Either...Got A Pay This Shit Off Like A Car Loan

that shit wack, Id rather pay the 300 up front
    3wkdam1w1o3l.png

Damn they haven't sent me that text yet

Got the text today. I felt like some chick I just knocked down woke up and sent me a text talking about we need to talk
    Thereal_baMasterydasmooth1aneed123

Who you with? I called at&t and asked about sending in my new note she said they didn't have any knowledge about the new phones being recalled

@banginscrew901

I'm with Verizon but once I heard about the continued fires with the replacement, it was only a matter of time at that point.

What are you going to replace it with? I've decided to go with the LG V20 after looking at and comparing several phones. Preorders start next week for me, so I should have the phone in a little less than two weeks.
    nlelbo.jpg
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 42,704 Regulator
    Don't really understand what could be causing the issues. The note 7 is still running the same hardware as the S7 for the most part. Besides the few milli amps larger battery these phones are the same.

Hate to be that guy but it almost sound like sabotage is taken place.

I mod without feelings or remorse.

Just been through it all man
    Blood sweat and tears
    Niggaz is dead and shit
    What the fuck else can happen yo?
    I dont think much more son, word to mother yo
    We done seen it all, and been through it all yo
    Let y'all niggaz know right now
    Word to mother, for real, for real
    I aint ever goin back
    Young_Chitlinbanginscrew901Mastery
    Cain wrote: »
    Don't really understand what could be causing the issues. The note 7 is still running the same hardware as the S7 for the most part. Besides the few milli amps larger battery these phones are the same.

Hate to be that guy but it almost sound like sabotage is taken place.

Apple secret agents

hqg-277.gif

@banginscrew901

I'm with Verizon but once I heard about the continued fires with the replacement, it was only a matter of time at that point.

What are you going to replace it with? I've decided to go with the LG V20 after looking at and comparing several phones. Preorders start next week for me, so I should have the phone in a little less than two weeks.

I think I might go with galaxy s7 I really don't want it and possibly leaning to keep it.... But what I might do is get my note edge turned back on and do a insurance claim and get the s7 that way I'll still have my upgrade for when the note 8 comes out. I'll look at the lg but I really don't want a small screen

@mastery
    edited October 2016

@banginscrew901

I think I might go with galaxy s7 I really don't want it and possibly leaning to keep it.... But what I might do is get my note edge turned back on and do a insurance claim and get the s7 that way I'll still have my upgrade for when the note 8 comes out. I'll look at the lg but I really don't want a small screen

@mastery

@banginscrew901

Small screen? Lol Have you peeped the LG V20? Note 7 & LG V20 side by side.

rfzag4ienz8p.jpg

Do some research on it fam. I thought about copping the S7 as well but I figure this is an opportunity to try something new and the V20 def fits that category. Plus, early orders get the $150 pair of premium B&O play earphones for free.
    nlelbo.jpg
    I'm gone have to check it out. I think I just don't want a lg phone use to the familiarity of the note series
    @mastery what is the lg running
    edited October 2016
    @mastery what is the lg running

@banginscrew901

Android 7.0 Nougat

Note 7 is running Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
    nlelbo.jpg