What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Batman and Green Lantern....

2»

Replies

• BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCPosts: 11,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31
    Broddie wrote: »
    Their encounters in All-Star Batman and Robin are comedy gold. Especially since it runs with the old conceit of GL being weakened by yellow. It led to shit like this:

asbar9.jpg

why Robin wearing low cut bikini drawls?

Because All-Star Batman like it's Dark Knight trilogy bretheren (Frank Miller's not those stupid movies) runs with visual motifsand character conceits from the golden and silver age DC universe. Not the modern one.
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I keep seeing pics on FB/IG of some Batman/Green Lantern fusion. he looks dope, but apparently hes evil. Not sure if its Bruce or Hal under the mask. Doesnt look like either of them though.

Do you mean this?

In+Darkest+Knight.jpg
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,430 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep seeing pics on FB/IG of some Batman/Green Lantern fusion. he looks dope, but apparently hes evil. Not sure if its Bruce or Hal under the mask. Doesnt look like either of them though.

Do you mean this?

In+Darkest+Knight.jpg

Nah, this shit:

dc_comics_the_dawnbreaker.jpg
    edited September 1
    Thats probably from that Metal event that I'm completely ignoring. It's like a dark multiverse of Batmen invading the DCU or some shit. I don't care. Just bring back Hawkman already (which is the events purpose apparently).
    2604vgo.jpg

R.I.P. Darwyn Cooke
    Lou_Cypher
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,736 ✭✭✭✭✭

Do you mean this?

In+Darkest+Knight.jpg

Looks like spaceghost
    HundredEyes
2»