NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

11819202123

Replies

  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,238
    I'm gonna pull a Drake and not respond to that lunacy. We'll talk about that later. May you all have a blessed day.

    Hold on tho......y did meek have a time limit of when he was suppose to respond 2 Drake but Drake gets a pass for not responding to the druggie washed up reality star podcaster n a fast manner? How does that work?
    achewon87illedout
  • ShencotheMCShencotheMC KING Posts: 25,890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    I'm gonna pull a Drake and not respond to that lunacy. We'll talk about that later. May you all have a blessed day.

    Hold on tho......y did meek have a time limit of when he was suppose to respond 2 Drake but Drake gets a pass for not responding to the druggie washed up reality star podcaster n a fast manner? How does that work?

    Why are you pointing that question in my direction brother Gee? That would be better suited for he rest of the IC who was saying Meek shoulda already had a response in the tuck. *shrugs* May the creator be with you my friend
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,238
    Why are you pointing that question in my direction brother Gee? That would be better suited for he rest of the IC who was saying Meek shoulda already had a response in the tuck. *shrugs* May the creator be with you my friend


    Lol cuz u said u was pulling a Drake & not responding.......that wasn't a shot or nothing @ u but I really wanna know y Drake gets a pass for keeping his trap closed???? Meek had no need to have a response n the cut when Drake really has ghostwriters camping out n tents n the ovo studio n the 6..
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

    You can have the # 1 brand though.

    Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

    Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

    I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

    If we talking about brands being important

    Google what a brand is next.

    Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

    9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

    Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?

    Go back 2 pages...we already discussed it

    Not the best rapper which we can all agree on....not the top money maker....the sales argument is a waste of time, it's like Tim Tebow has had higher jersey sales than Peyton manning...guess he was the number 1 quarterback at that time too huh?
    Young Stef
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

    You can have the # 1 brand though.

    Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

    Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

    I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

    If we talking about brands being important

    Google what a brand is next.

    Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

    9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

    Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?

    Go back 2 pages...we already discussed it

    Not the best rapper which we can all agree on....not the top money maker....the sales argument is a waste of time, it's like Tim Tebow has had higher jersey sales than Peyton manning...guess he was the number 1 quarterback at that time too huh?

    Dude just tied Michael Jacksons sales record. Fuck what you discussed two pages ago. You don't make the rules. Tell me who's the number one brand while this dude smashing records or STFU. Sales argument is a waste of time because it proves your point wrong. Oh Ok.

    According to your logic sales don't matter in a conversation over the #1 brand. Maaaaan take your dumnb ass back to school before you turn Gee Stupid. (Probably too late)

    Tim Teebow contract would be more relevant in your bird brain example not his jersey sales. Moron.
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.
    A$AP_A$TONd1al_t0ne
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 2,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »

    Has Meek ever ethered an entire town with one bar though..?!?!? And effected an abandoned retarded boys life for 10 plus years with one song?!?!?!?

    "Bad News VA now that sounds great…." Fuck it you know the rest.

    Y do u nerds always say this dumb shit? Woodface got u geeks fooled he was forced 2 apologize 2 bad newz but y'all squares can keep listening to a muuunkee if u want to on some muuunkee c muuunkee do shit.....best believe when meek is n bad newz it ain't nothing but love cuz he ain't wit the muuunkee biznizz that's y he can come 2 the alley


    IMG3519-S.png

    IMG3496-S.png

    IMG3499-S.png

    No disrespect but you do you act like Newport News or anything in the 7 cities is built like that . This isn't disrespect it's just a honest question!
    DoesntmatterTrill Gate$
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    sidenote


    im happy af no one has posted that Hollow diss to Budden...that shit was wack af

    Yo, the shit was so wack that hollow himself took that shit down because of all the down votes lol
    achewon87AP21illedout
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

    You can have the # 1 brand though.

    Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

    Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

    I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

    If we talking about brands being important

    Google what a brand is next.

    Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

    9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

    Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?

    Go back 2 pages...we already discussed it

    Not the best rapper which we can all agree on....not the top money maker....the sales argument is a waste of time, it's like Tim Tebow has had higher jersey sales than Peyton manning...guess he was the number 1 quarterback at that time too huh?

    Dude just tied Michael Jacksons sales record. Fuck what you discussed two pages ago. You don't make the rules. Tell me who's the number one brand while this dude smashing records or STFU. Sales argument is a waste of time because it proves your point wrong. Oh Ok.

    According to your logic sales don't matter in a conversation over the #1 brand. Maaaaan take your dumnb ass back to school before you turn Gee Stupid. (Probably too late)

    Tim Teebow contract would be more relevant in your bird brain example not his jersey sales. Moron.

    Bruh just stop ......MJ cemented his spot in history over 30 yr ago without the internet or features ....
    Young Stef
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

    You can have the # 1 brand though.

    Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

    Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

    I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

    If we talking about brands being important

    Google what a brand is next.

    Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

    9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

    Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?

    Go back 2 pages...we already discussed it

    Not the best rapper which we can all agree on....not the top money maker....the sales argument is a waste of time, it's like Tim Tebow has had higher jersey sales than Peyton manning...guess he was the number 1 quarterback at that time too huh?

    Dude just tied Michael Jacksons sales record. Fuck what you discussed two pages ago. You don't make the rules. Tell me who's the number one brand while this dude smashing records or STFU. Sales argument is a waste of time because it proves your point wrong. Oh Ok.

    According to your logic sales don't matter in a conversation over the #1 brand. Maaaaan take your dumnb ass back to school before you turn Gee Stupid. (Probably too late)

    Tim Teebow contract would be more relevant in your bird brain example not his jersey sales. Moron.

    Bruh just stop ......MJ cemented his spot in history over 30 yr ago without the internet or features ....

    With little boys and girls as well. He also claimed them white babies as his own but he get's passes for everything. (I wasn't even talking about Michael but since you want to take it there)

    If I'm wrong go ahead and tell me who's brand is #1? Or, how you could possibly say Drake's isn't?
  • MECCA1000MECCA1000 Posts: 2,594 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Can't be no.1 if you're not the best rapper. Just just me though

    You can have the # 1 brand though.

    Wouldn't diddy have the number 1 spot though since his "brand" made more money than drake last year

    Diddy bruh............ LMFAO maybe in 1999 his brand was popping like that but naw bruh. Try again with someone like Ye.........

    I googled biggest hip hop earners in 2015....diddy was no 1, jayz was 2.....not even sure kanye was on the list

    If we talking about brands being important

    Google what a brand is next.

    Well we established he ain't the best in his profession and we've established he ain't the top business man in the game.....so why don't you explain how his "brand" is number 1

    9 weeks in a row at number 1 and cats in here arguing that his brand isn't number 1?!?!?!? Lmfaooo Denial must be a hell of a drug lol

    Humor me.. who's number 1 while drizzy sitting in the #1 spot for 9 straight weeks?

    Go back 2 pages...we already discussed it

    Not the best rapper which we can all agree on....not the top money maker....the sales argument is a waste of time, it's like Tim Tebow has had higher jersey sales than Peyton manning...guess he was the number 1 quarterback at that time too huh?

    Dude just tied Michael Jacksons sales record. Fuck what you discussed two pages ago. You don't make the rules. Tell me who's the number one brand while this dude smashing records or STFU. Sales argument is a waste of time because it proves your point wrong. Oh Ok.

    According to your logic sales don't matter in a conversation over the #1 brand. Maaaaan take your dumnb ass back to school before you turn Gee Stupid. (Probably too late)

    Tim Teebow contract would be more relevant in your bird brain example not his jersey sales. Moron.

    Bruh just stop ......MJ cemented his spot in history over 30 yr ago without the internet or features ....

    With little boys and girls as well. He also claimed them white babies as his own but he get's passes for everything. (I wasn't even talking about Michael but since you want to take it there)

    If I'm wrong go ahead and tell me who's brand is #1? Or, how you could possibly say Drake's isn't?

    Wait ....so you didn't mention Michael Jackson at all? Delusional
    Don't try and swerve the truths by bringing up shit that has nothing to do with music, that's wack

    Dude is barely a brand .....a big name yes ......but let Jay, Diddy, Dre make a power move on the same day as drizzle and watch him get over shadowed ......his brand wasn't large enough to top kendrick at the award show .....

    Smack, who is this nigga ....
    Young Stefethos
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,238
    No disrespect but you do you act like Newport News or anything in the 7 cities is built like that . This isn't disrespect it's just a honest question!

    All I stated was a fact woodface went n the booth & turned into super studio gangsta on ski mask way & he was forced to apologize for talking ill on bad newz. .. again I'm not bragging it's all factual & recorded that's y kats like renzel & meek can come to bad newz & shut the alley down unlike a woodface
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    I mentioned Michael Jackson but I was only mentioning the fact that Drake is reaching milestones reached by MJ. I wasn't saying Drake surpassed MJ. The conversation was about who is the #1 brand today. I was showing you that Drake has surpassed his peers. He's surpassed Hip Hop with his moves. You're clearly blinded by Hate so bad that you couldn't understand that though. I can't believe I had to explain this.

    I didn't watch the award show. I'm pretty sure he didn't even show up though. Kendrick might just well be the most overrated of all time. Carry on...
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    @bck145 an example of why I said Drake is the #1 guy.

    Most consumed artist this year

  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that shit cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

    He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as fuck. Got to spell everything out for you.
    BackInWhite
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    Still no one has told me who's brand is #1 right now... just pick and choose what you respond to lol
  • qawshunqawshun Posts: 8,612 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no one has told me who's brand is #1 right now... just pick and choose what you respond to lol

    I keep seeing you talking about brand and what not what does that have to do with his bar game. What's your augment
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that shit cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

    He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as fuck. Got to spell everything out for you.

    While I have no problem with today's
    "streaming cheat code, I think it's very unfair to compare drakes numbers or any artist from this era to MJ, Prince, or the Beatles..

    Hotline bling been out since last year, racked up a bunch of streams and pushed drakes actual album to multi-platinum..

    In the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 2000's record sales were counted by how many people went into the store and paid for the album..
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    @bck145 an example of why I said Drake is the #1 guy.

    Most consumed artist this year


    Consumed artist that couldn't earn him more money than diddy...so basically that info is useless
    Young Stefachewon87
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that shit cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

    He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as fuck. Got to spell everything out for you.

    While I have no problem with today's
    "streaming cheat code, I think it's very unfair to compare drakes numbers or any artist from this era to MJ, Prince, or the Beatles..

    Hotline bling been out since last year, racked up a bunch of streams and pushed drakes actual album to multi-platinum..

    In the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 2000's record sales were counted by how many people went into the store and paid for the album..

    Fair enough point. I can respect this. However, he's selling at a time when no one else is…And going double platinum when no one even hitting platinum. You got to respect that.
    BackInWhite
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    @bck145 an example of why I said Drake is the #1 guy.

    Most consumed artist this year


    Consumed artist that couldn't earn him more money than diddy...so basically that info is useless

    Diddy ain't making money off music anymore. And, when he is he's robbing people. Diddy was never really the artist. You dance with the devil and you end up broke while he gets rich. Great example again. SMH. lol
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    @bck145 an example of why I said Drake is the #1 guy.

    Most consumed artist this year


    Consumed artist that couldn't earn him more money than diddy...so basically that info is useless

    Diddy ain't making money off music anymore. And, when he is he's robbing people. Diddy was never really the artist. You dance with the devil and you end up broke while he gets rich. Great example again. SMH. lol

    Well you just missed the point once again....sort of on par with a lot of the dumb shit you've been saying
  • internationalinternational Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In regards to the ´ streamin cheat code´ this is available to everyone else in the game right now, not like its only something that only Drake can profit from, so there is no cheat code in that, unless using it to compare it to artists from previous generations who weren´t privy to that, but comparing with those artists would be stupid in itself.

    Now to address Drake not replying to joe budden and meek had a deadline and blah blah blah, yall keep forgetting that it was Meek who came at Drake in the first place, so obviously one would have expected him to have had a game plan and a few disses in the chamber, but the idiot clearly didn´t, and that is the difference, which again seems pretty logical to me.
    A$AP_A$TON
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 26,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still feel drake cant back down from this...

    he went waaaaay too hard at meek.....
    went around doing the shit at his tours....

    i knew and this just solidified the drake is a bitch. and this coming from a guy who still thinks joe is a fag.

    rake cantjust walk away now...after all the three peat and back to back talk and radio play...

    nahhh

    he knew meek couldnt win even if he won......meeks street style against a happy be funny nigga never works thats like bringing a gun to hopscotch....even if you win niggas looking at you like WTF.

    with joe...he versatile and can met drake anywhere and writes his own shit and plus if shit gets carried away SH with come in.

    light skin niggas folding this year,
    illedout
This discussion has been closed.