NEW: Joe Budden- Making a Murderer Pt 1 (Drake/Meek Diss)

1181920212224»

Replies

  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,270
    In regards to the ´ streamin cheat code´ this is available to everyone else in the game right now, not like its only something that only Drake can profit from, so there is no cheat code in that, unless using it to compare it to artists from previous generations who weren´t privy to that, but comparing with those artists would be stupid in itself.

    Now to address Drake not replying to joe budden and meek had a deadline and blah blah blah, yall keep forgetting that it was Meek who came at Drake in the first place, so obviously one would have expected him to have had a game plan and a few disses in the chamber, but the idiot clearly didn´t, and that is the difference, which again seems pretty logical to me.

    No meek ethered Drake wit Twitter fingers for a reason to humble Drake after Drake disrespected meek...... plus Quentin Miller got punched cuz he tried to protect the Canadian culture vulture by acting like the reference trax wasn't real......meek ain't have no plans on battling Drake & his ghostwriters cuz meek is a real rapper that battle real rappers like Cass & woodface who ain't posers & write they own raps......I don't get y u drakies can't understand if u have ghostwriters u can't win rap battles & b top 5 & j that stupid shit only works n Canada........Joe looks like a bully tryna battle a singing reciter rapper cuz Drake ain't a real rapper he's a popstar/actor that's y meek bodied drake wit Twitter fingers & not bars...
    Revolver Ocelotilledout
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, damn, he sure did
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,270

    you just gave 50 props.......

    you high nigga

    Yes...I'm waking & baking on some #MasterKush

    b9ah04.jpg

    But if u write ya own raps I can atleast respek that from any1 fuk a poser/reciter
    2stepz_aheadLcnsdbyROYALTYilledout
  • gee757gee757 Posts: 25,270
    edited July 2016
    Sounds like you might become a fan of 50 before you actually get a job.

    Nah....I will never support no shady cracka lover housenigger like woodface fuk white supremacy.....& I'm bout to go too Richmond for my job now I can take pix if u like lolllll

    169ne2x.jpg

    Richmond has been good got a stack #Working
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    gee757 wrote: »
    Sounds like you might become a fan of 50 before you actually get a job.

    Nah....I will never support no shady cracka lover housenigger like woodface fuk white supremacy.....& I'm bout to go too Richmond for my job now I can take pix if u like lolllll

    169ne2x.jpg

    Richmond has been good got a stack #Working

    You working the Block? What. the. fuck. lol

    1.) Stop posting pictures to prove yourself to people you will never meet.

    2.) This picture in no way proves you have a job.

    3.) I'm proud of you for spelling working correctly.

    4.) That doesn't look like a stack.

    5.) You get paid in cash? I'm sure you're a regular brain surgeon.

    Young StefA$AP_A$TONRevolver Ocelot
  • illedoutilledout Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illedout wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that shit cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

    He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as fuck. Got to spell everything out for you.

    While I have no problem with today's
    "streaming cheat code, I think it's very unfair to compare drakes numbers or any artist from this era to MJ, Prince, or the Beatles..

    Hotline bling been out since last year, racked up a bunch of streams and pushed drakes actual album to multi-platinum..

    In the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 2000's record sales were counted by how many people went into the store and paid for the album..

    Fair enough point. I can respect this. However, he's selling at a time when no one else is…And going double platinum when no one even hitting platinum. You got to respect that.

    J. Cole went platinum last year before the cheat codes came into play.. People often ignore that..
    LcnsdbyROYALTY
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    illedout wrote: »
    illedout wrote: »
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Drake bigger than hip-hop? Wow ....loosen up the cape ....that shit cutting off the blood from your brain ......holla back when dude drops a classic album

    He's bigger than hip hop because he's breaking music records that were held by musicians outside of hip hop (The Beatles, Michael Jackson) Damn you dumb as fuck. Got to spell everything out for you.

    While I have no problem with today's
    "streaming cheat code, I think it's very unfair to compare drakes numbers or any artist from this era to MJ, Prince, or the Beatles..

    Hotline bling been out since last year, racked up a bunch of streams and pushed drakes actual album to multi-platinum..

    In the 70's, 80's, 90's, and early 2000's record sales were counted by how many people went into the store and paid for the album..

    Fair enough point. I can respect this. However, he's selling at a time when no one else is…And going double platinum when no one even hitting platinum. You got to respect that.

    J. Cole went platinum last year before the cheat codes came into play.. People often ignore that..

    I didn't literally mean no one. But there's very few. I don't listen to many of these new cats but i Respect Cole's music. No hate. Shout out to him for that.
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Yeah, your example flew right over my head. You're so deep. That tebow example was a great example.
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gee757 wrote: »
    Sounds like you might become a fan of 50 before you actually get a job.

    Nah....I will never support no shady cracka lover housenigger like woodface fuk white supremacy.....& I'm bout to go too Richmond for my job now I can take pix if u like lolllll

    169ne2x.jpg

    Richmond has been good got a stack #Working

    Nigga you foolin nobody, we kno it's friday and that ssi check came in.

    Post a new pic next Wednesday wit some more 20's then we'll believe you.
    Doesntmatterbck145BobOblah
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?

    I provided the Forbes list dumbass

    Last I checked 60mil > 35mil
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    edited July 2016
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?

    I provided the Forbes list dumbass

    Last I checked 60mil > 35mil

    AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?

    I provided the Forbes list dumbass

    Last I checked 60mil > 35mil

    AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.

    Again stop making qualifiers to try and fit your argument.....the argument was drake is the biggest brand in hip hop....he is not....diddy has expanded his hip hop brand past music the same way drake has tried to do

    If you want to talk music then talk quality of music....his views albums got average reviews at best
  • DoesntmatterDoesntmatter Posts: 99 ✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?

    I provided the Forbes list dumbass

    Last I checked 60mil > 35mil

    AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.

    Again stop making qualifiers to try and fit your argument.....the argument was drake is the biggest brand in hip hop....he is not

    If you want to talk music then talk quality of music....his views albums got average reviews at best

    I assume you not into pussy so i can understand you not liking the album.

    I didn't change anything. My post was about the #1 Brand in Hip Hop right now. How can Diddy be that when he ain't had a #1 hit since i can even fucking remember. His record label been in shambles for years. He making his money off other avenues. Hate breeds stupidity I guess. You argue that Drake ain't legit cause he has ghostwriters then turn around and say Diddy #1. lol
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Posts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?

    I provided the Forbes list dumbass

    Last I checked 60mil > 35mil

    AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.

    Again stop making qualifiers to try and fit your argument.....the argument was drake is the biggest brand in hip hop....he is not

    If you want to talk music then talk quality of music....his views albums got average reviews at best

    I assume you not into pussy so i can understand you not liking the album.

    I didn't change anything. My post was about the #1 Brand in Hip Hop right now. How can Diddy be that when he ain't had a #1 hit since i can even fucking remember. His record label been in shambles for years. He making his money off other avenues. Hate breeds stupidity I guess. You argue that Drake ain't legit cause he has ghostwriters then turn around and say Diddy #1. lol

    The fuck kinda logic is that!?
    bck145KneeGro_DuperMan
  • bck145bck145 East CoastPosts: 4,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?
    bck145 wrote: »
    bck145 wrote: »
    That Tebow example dumb as all hell.

    Tebow not in the NFL right now < Drake number 1, 9 straight weeks. (Ties Michael Jackson)
    Manning All time Jersey sales easily smash Tebow and I ain't even going to look that up.
    Tebow had 15 mins of fame. Drake been running the game for years.
    Tebow what records does he have? Drake already surpassed Beatles #1 record.
    Tebow won how many chips? Payton has how many?
    Tebow all time endorsement $$$?? Payton $$$$?

    I mean that example to prove your point right is so dumb. I guess you know nothing about business but if you talking about the #1 brand. You talking about money. Not some circle jerk of your friends who keep it realer than real on the internet from two pages ago.

    Tebow? Tim Fucking Tebow?? That's all you got to prove Drake ain't the #1 brand.

    Not only is Drake running hip hop. He's the number 1 brand in all of music right now.

    Wow my example flew right over your thick skull huh haha ok then....so if we talkin bout money then drake still ain't number 1 ya dumb Fuck...it's diddy...get your facts straight before embarassing yourself again

    http://www.forbes.com/hip-hop-cash-kings/#5d6ac791c912

    Diddy making his money on Vodka right now among other avenues. You're reaching but probably too dumb to realize how dumb you are. Go look at the long line of people who messed with Diddy in the music biz and see how that ended up for them.

    Haha I'm reaching? I provide evidence to back up my shit and you make sad attempts and pretending what your saying holds merit

    So again we all can agree drake isn't the best at his own profession....rapping....then we went to provide proof that his brand isn't the number 1 when it comes to money

    So what you wanna do next? Throw out a bunch of dumb qualifiers to make yourself feel better about being wrong?

    Pretty soon you'll be saying he's no1 because you have to have an album out within the last 3 months haha

    So Diddy is the #1 brand in music right now?

    What evidence did you provide?

    I provided the Forbes list dumbass

    Last I checked 60mil > 35mil

    AGAIN.. Diddy is barely making money off music. This discussion was about music. Diddy really has the #1 brand in music right now.. Post the hits...Post the charts.

    Again stop making qualifiers to try and fit your argument.....the argument was drake is the biggest brand in hip hop....he is not

    If you want to talk music then talk quality of music....his views albums got average reviews at best

    I assume you not into pussy so i can understand you not liking the album.

    I didn't change anything. My post was about the #1 Brand in Hip Hop right now. How can Diddy be that when he ain't had a #1 hit since i can even fucking remember. His record label been in shambles for years. He making his money off other avenues. Hate breeds stupidity I guess. You argue that Drake ain't legit cause he has ghostwriters then turn around and say Diddy #1. lol

    I never said anything about drake having ghostwriters....all I said is he doesn't make very good music

    You also just ethered yourself since that Forbes list is the biggest brand in hip hop....if you want to say drake makes more money off of his music than anyone else..then fine...but back it up with facts because strictly off of music revenue I doubt he does....that means no sprite endorsement, no jumpman, or any other deals outside of just music
This discussion has been closed.