Meet Me In The Trap It's Goin Down.... Blackgod Vs $tayrichRollin

StewStew Rap Music Is My ReligionWe run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 48,869 Regulator
edited July 2016 in The Forum of Fame
I made a thread about this suck shit years ago... The home of gang wars...Mexicans dont get over five five...
I dont know where your retarded ass is from, but you must only be around paisas who work landscaping and lawn mowing.
Im 5'7 and Im one of the shortest in my family. Most Mexicans I see go from 5'7 to 5'10
That's the only Mexicans...in central. Florida big hat's boots big belly do construction buy coronas get robed all the time beat they wife trailer park shit give u strawberry allways call u my friend...an ain't u mixed..puertricans all them from ny but never been there an try to out nigger u....Cubans they do vodoo....if u Cali niggas tired of being beating with pinyadas come to Florida....
Stop busta. You Florida niggas and Tampa niggas in general are weak as fucc. Nothing going on but whitey pushing y'all from out y'all neighborhood to Brandon or Riverview. Tampa is awfully boring, extremely hot, the bitches look like they eat hot Cheetos and red bull all day.
I made a thread about this suck shit years ago... The home of gang wars...Mexicans dont get over five five...
I dont know where your retarded ass is from, but you must only be around paisas who work landscaping and lawn mowing.
Im 5'7 and Im one of the shortest in my family. Most Mexicans I see go from 5'7 to 5'10
That's the only Mexicans...in central. Florida big hat's boots big belly do construction buy coronas get robed all the time beat they wife trailer park shit give u strawberry allways call u my friend...an ain't u mixed..puertricans all them from ny but never been there an try to out nigger u....Cubans they do vodoo....if u Cali niggas tired of being beating with pinyadas come to Florida....
Stop busta. You Florida niggas and Tampa niggas in general are weak as fucc. Nothing going on but whitey pushing y'all from out y'all neighborhood to Brandon or Riverview. Tampa is awfully boring, extremely hot, the bitches look like they eat hot Cheetos and red bull all day.
Sirrrrrr u have degraded the south once to many times!!!!allll bitches eat got Cheetos...did ya thank Florida was cold????crips don't exist where I'm from....but listen lets talk about weak....u beefing with short cowboys....
An as for boring did u go to the beach???did u hit back page.....Disneyworld nigga???did ya trap...did you hit back page???life's what u make...it....
Sirrrrrr u have degraded the south once to many times!!!!allll bitches eat got Cheetos...did ya thank Florida was cold????crips don't exist where I'm from....but listen lets talk about weak....u beefing with short cowboys....
Your a fucking lie there are crips in west Tampa fuck boy. Over by Howard black high school.
Your a fucking lie there are crips in west Tampa fuck boy. Over by Howard black high school.
CashmoneyDuxdamnkpMelqartJoker_De_La_LoverStillFaggyAFGhostdenithegawdTonyDubbziron man1Intelligent_Hoodlum PaprikaChiCityT. Sanfordjee504BlackCatPeace_79#1hiphopjunki3nickel-us PAZTGBangEm_Bart Cain5onblackhandsideonetoughmiracleDupacrip.dillaDNB1black caesarG.Avantuncommonsensedeemula420LUClENVulcanRaven

Replies

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The shit popin
    gnsrip.dillaCeLLaR-DooR
  • GodNThaBuild'nGodNThaBuild'n Kneel at tha altar If dem looking fa mi then tell dem I be weh nobody knowsPosts: 8,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this posed to be?
    onetoughmiracleVulcanRaven
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion We run this spot like a Chinese sweatshopPosts: 48,869 Regulator
    @700 u see that 1st comment?
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Take Dat, For Data In my skin Posts: 13,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • $tayRichROLLIN$tayRichROLLIN Home away from homePosts: 1,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is this posed to be?

My pre fight thread...to give the fans a chance to see me come out of retirment

U think this shit a joke youngin. Might as well take your vitamins and say your prayers
  • PurrPurr Evil Chuck Season. Jumpman jumpman Jumpman dat girl up to something!!!Posts: 32,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wack thread featuring corny niggas. Do better @stew
    miamivice305
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 7,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
  • HerbalVaporCapersHerbalVaporCapers That's just like ... your opinion, man North Carolina Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna drop that "when keeping it real goes wrong" now in preparation for the L one of y'all is about to take
    manofmorehouseCeLLaR-DooR
This discussion has been closed.