What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I had a discussion with a friend yesterday

supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in AKA Donkey
I visted a one day homie. Friendship since 15 years.. I hadnt seen him in 3 years..
We had a argument bout Mobb Deep vs Nas.. He said that Prodigy is the greatest rapper ever and I said Nas. He said Nas was fake because he didnt shot Jay Z after Takeover i think that was lame. I said that it was enough to respond with Ether and that he didnt had to shoot Jay but he kept sayin that Nas was fake, lame and that if Jay said something bout Prodigy like that daughter line he would actually kill Jay z..hell no..NAS won and ETHER IS THE ULTIMATE GOAT SONG.Anyway this friend just kept goin sayin Nas was fake and overrated and that Prodigy is the GOAT. I didnt agree at all so he kept goin Sayin Nas was fake so I actually took my bag and went home ...

Who is the better rapper?

I had a discussion with a friend yesterday 23 votes

Nas is the better rapper
86%
will grimeybuttuh_bsupergangster i ro nynawledge_godkj_da_midwest_mobstaanduincolton700emaculateCymicaldaneilledoutBackInWhiteunspoken_respectPiffyHazeTrillfateonetoughmiraclebck145mrtdbHovTheGawdMC 20 votes
Prodigy is the better rapper
13%
BelovedAfenitompetrez3smp4life 3 votes
Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
Who the fuck let this nigga in?
Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry
its....JOHN BDarthRozaySheerExcellenceCJachewon87blackgod813The RecipeMrCrookedLetteronetoughmiracleRanxxIgboNegrorip.dillaDupacDreadLoxIdiopathic JokerLcnsdbyROYALTYilledoutStoneColdMikeyinfamous114Alpha_Ambition CeLLaR-DooRLincolnTrill Gate$MorganFreemanKingCashmoneyDuxBcotton5Stomp Johnsonillestni99ainneunspoken_respect

Replies