What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Why did Genocide send me a pic of him and his boyfriend?

12346»

Replies

• psychobutcher psychobutcher Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psychobutcher = genocidecutter

You're not even good at trolling, playboy. Step your game up and then I'll fuck over your bitch ass.
    Nah Son wrote: »
    I think it's the name that's quite similar

GenocideCutter and PhyschoButcher

I know I'm not well known around this bitch yet, but my posting history is extensive enough for cats to see we are not similar. I clown people... the phrase Ravioli Mittens, genocide's childish drawing... That's my wave.

Damn so you are the originator of Ravioli Mittens? Aight you have my respect bruh that shit was legendary

I appreciate that, playboy.

nigga you are trying soo hard not to be genocide and be accepted yet you the same nigga. Lmao its sad you have to resort to making fun of your brother at every given moment in order to stand out on the internet. Listening your accolades like you can put that on a resume.

"Oh I got 42 lols on a single post" ass nigga.

tumblr_m731icDTMG1r92ldso1_400.gif

Bitch, please. Prove how i'm trying to genocide. I'll wait... I don't like juggalo music, or silly ass video games. Nigga you are nondescript poster. You're trying to make a name by addressing me when I don't fucking know you are what you've done. Playboy, I have a real resume, travels and life experiences that you can't fuck with. Any nigga calling themselves Cashmoney so and so is most likely broke. Niggas list shit to differentiate themselves from another person. I was explaining my wave. Silly ass nigga with an Ariana Grande sig. Nick jr. ass nigga.

Lmao proving my point. Nigga you're Real life don't get no points on here. I could give less of a fuck about you or your bum ass life living in genocides shadow. Pathetic that you feel the need to prove yourself on a message board.
    "I coined the phrase ravioli mittens" nigga who cares
    You're genocide Jr nigga.

You're a fucking idiot, bruh. Fuck off.

Genocide 2.0 change your name bruh

Why? To please you? I'm good.
    My rule or your ruin.
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Posts: 10,955 ✭✭✭✭✭

You're not even good at trolling, playboy. Step your game up and then I'll fuck over your bitch ass.

I know I'm not well known around this bitch yet, but my posting history is extensive enough for cats to see we are not similar. I clown people... the phrase Ravioli Mittens, genocide's childish drawing... That's my wave.

Damn so you are the originator of Ravioli Mittens? Aight you have my respect bruh that shit was legendary

nigga you are trying soo hard not to be genocide and be accepted yet you the same nigga. Lmao its sad you have to resort to making fun of your brother at every given moment in order to stand out on the internet. Listening your accolades like you can put that on a resume.

Bitch, please. Prove how i'm trying to genocide. I'll wait... I don't like juggalo music, or silly ass video games. Nigga you are nondescript poster. You're trying to make a name by addressing me when I don't fucking know you are what you've done. Playboy, I have a real resume, travels and life experiences that you can't fuck with. Any nigga calling themselves Cashmoney so and so is most likely broke. Niggas list shit to differentiate themselves from another person. I was explaining my wave. Silly ass nigga with an Ariana Grande sig. Nick jr. ass nigga.

Lmao proving my point. Nigga you're Real life don't get no points on here. I could give less of a fuck about you or your bum ass life living in genocides shadow. Pathetic that you feel the need to prove yourself on a message board.

You sound like a scorned bitch my guy. Talking about how genocide wants to be accepted but the whole point of this thread was so you could be accepted. Youre a pathetic waste of space. Quit wasting bandwidth and log off.
    tumblr_mldz8wN84X1rc2u19o2_400.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    psychobutcher

You sound like a scorned bitch my guy. Talking about how genocide wants to be accepted but the whole point of this thread was so you could be accepted. Youre a pathetic waste of space. Quit wasting bandwidth and log off.

Playboy, I never asked for acceptance. I posted a pic that the nigga sent me. Your projecting and hating. Straight hoe shit.
    My rule or your ruin.

Playboy, I never asked for acceptance. I posted a pic that the nigga sent me. Your projecting and hating. Straight hoe shit.

Never asked for acceptance

Posts IC Resume in attempt to be known

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    psychobutcher

Never asked for acceptance

Posts IC Resume in attempt to be known

Again, that's not asking for acceptance. That's me showing our differences. But keep thinking whatever thoughts that make your bitch ass happy.
    My rule or your ruin.
    CashmoneyDux
    I know Gee in fuckboy heaven now smiling down proudly watching his only son that made it

dead.gif

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    onetoughmiracle
  • Lurkristocrat Lurkristocrat Posts: 8,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sbhvtz.jpg

@TayGettem
    @bck145
    @Babaaa
    @Brother_Five
    @genocidecutter

Just look at how fucking stupid this molestation victim looks. Nigga couldn't even afford good face paint.

@blazini
    CashmoneyDuxCeLLaR-DooRmatches maloneonetoughmiracle
  • kid_khameleonkid_khameleon Posts: 335 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait a second.. who took this picture?
    CashmoneyDuxCeLLaR-DooRRevolver Ocelot
    Wait a second.. who took this picture?

Well, we know it wasn't a bitch.
    My rule or your ruin.
    marc123
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just look at how fucking stupid this molestation victim looks. Nigga couldn't even afford good face paint.

I just read OP loooooool
    AP21matches malone
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized this nigga spelled my name wrong kmsl im dying all over again
    CashmoneyDuxsilverfoxx
    Fof

icUWzM.gif

Top 10:
    Jay Electronica
    Blu
    Fashawn
    Elzhi
    Phonte
    MF Doom
    Lil B
    Kebee
    Verbal Jint
    Wretch 32
    HerbalVaporCapers
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VIBEVIBE Posts: 54,108 ✭✭✭✭✭
    didn't gen draw some shit? photoshop that shit to this
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Posts: 17,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 31
    My reaction reading through this thread
    z93Ne.gif

No wonder this thread never made it into the vault.
    Gives us back images in sigs
    BenjaminERevolver Ocelotbanginscrew901
12346»