What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2016/17 Football/Soccer Thread

13567571

Replies

  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,414 ✭✭✭✭✭


    My hatred for this man grows each day.

    He's probably not even talking about arsenal.
    HundredEyes Valentinez A. Kaiser
  • Mseries_Mseries_ Posts: 2,390 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »


    My hatred for this man grows each day.

    He's probably not even talking about arsenal.

    He don't give a shit about the Nuggets, the Rams and deff not some goons pissing about in London
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luke Shaw starts!
    StillFaggyAFTsotsi Cape Town
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Utd guys, we all watchin' yeah? Depay, Mik, Lingard and Wilson start
    lazypakman
  • FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,090 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mseries_ wrote: »
    Figo wrote: »

    Official | #PSG appoint Patrick #Kluivert as Director of Football.

    word

    Word kluivert is only 40, damn that means his career was pretty much over at 27/28 when he signed for Newcasthe from Barcelona.

    What is his job as director of football? Is it like what Zidane was before he became the coach of Real Madrid.

    yea, identical director position at psg. they will be reporting to him
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD


  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mkhitaryan can ball
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,606 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missing the game...smh

    We 1 up tho...
  • TheRicanKingTheRicanKing Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see chelsea actually signed Kante.. ffs lol
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 8,780 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conte and Kante!
    toheeb27HundredEyes Tsotsi Cape Town
  • StillFaggyAFStillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityPosts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • toheeb27toheeb27 Posts: 9,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo, @bigev240 , why are u fighting us for Koulibaly???? SMH.
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Yo, @bigev240 , why are u fighting us for Koulibaly???? SMH.

    No clue. We're trying to make some moves to show that we're on the come up but I don't see us getting him.
    CeLLaR-DooRHundredEyes
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,607 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigev240 wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Yo, @bigev240 , why are u fighting us for Koulibaly???? SMH.

    No clue. We're trying to make some moves to show that we're on the come up but I don't see us getting him.

    Lol Martinez soured the Everton mood haaaaard
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got to about 20mins in, have to save the rest for 2moro as watching boxing with the fam now... But heard great things and a wonder goal, glad we go the win... But remember, LVG won his first game 7-0 against Galaxy though haha
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

    aUPgli.gif
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigev240 wrote: »
    toheeb27 wrote: »
    Yo, @bigev240 , why are u fighting us for Koulibaly???? SMH.

    No clue. We're trying to make some moves to show that we're on the come up but I don't see us getting him.

    Lol Martinez soured the Everton mood haaaaard

    True. Not being in Europe hurts too.
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AC Milan and Torino are negotiating with Lyon over the purchase of Clement Grenier. Although the French side would prefer a permanent transfer they are open to the idea of a loan move for the midfielder, L'Equipe reports.

    Valencia are eyeing Arsenal's Joel Campbell on a season-long loan.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


    chgarcia345Tsotsi Cape Town
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jese's new single

    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,352 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Former Manchester United manager Louis Van Gaal is being linked with the Belgium NT managerial position.
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

    Thats not what you want to do.

    You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

    So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

    Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

    AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

    All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

    hqg-277.gif


    Tsotsi Cape Town
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man United star in 'Independence Day' movie, fck Will Smith we got Rooney and Blind...

    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

    aUPgli.gif
    HundredEyes chgarcia345
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rooney 'Bloody Hell' hahaha

    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

    aUPgli.gif
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,414 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Figo wrote: »

    Di Marzio | #Arsenal have contacted #Icardi's entourage and have requested to meet with #Inter.
    200.gif

    sign him arsene

    We've been linked with dude for over a month. His style is supposedly suited for the EPL.

    Icardi or Higuain? Both.
Sign In or Register to comment.