What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2016/17 Football/Soccer Thread

Replies

• FigoFigo 100% Trinidadian MarylandPosts: 8,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That girl was lucky. Damn. That torrential rain probably circled around Peru and cause that havoc. Landslide force is unstoppable. It will take a while for recovery
    Foreign Nation|PG County, MD

Young_Chitlin
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One more video of Peru because I know this is a football thread

I really believe that YouTube is "suppressing" videos and shit. This is sad I'm hurt. I think family of mine missing. The higher ups know stuff that they will not tell us. Man I'm fought up this is hard to deal with
    ¡No contaban con mi astucia!
    5 Grand wrote: »
    I see a lot of people saying they'd "give" family members money.

Thats not what you want to do.

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

So if you win, don't "give" anybody anything. Set up a trust fund.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

AggyAF wrote: »
    Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

• DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Valentinez A. KaiserValentinez A. Kaiser Posts: 8,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wanna see class?

CeLLaR-DooR
    edited March 21
    Arsenal stars want Arsene Wenger to sign a new contract and 'continue the adventure', says striker Olivier Giroud

Giroud told Canal+: 'We want to see Arsene Wenger sign an extension. To continue the adventure, because we support him.
    'We hope to win the Cup and qualify Arsenal for the Champions League.'

Whether or not Wenger will be at the club next season does not appear to be in much doubt. He told reporters at the Hawthorns that he had made a decision on his future at that it would be announced 'very soon'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4332634/Arsenal-stars-want-Arsene-Wenger-sign-new-contract.html#ixzz4bzHiqF00

Lol what adventure? These fools just wanna get paid and not have to work lol
    Arsenal players got welfare mentality!

Ozil said he was injured on Friday so couldn't play for Arsenal against West Brom. Then is somehow fit enough come Monday to join the German team - he ain't fucking with y'all either!
  • CeLLaR-DooRCeLLaR-DooR Posts: 18,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    Do you know when was the last time a player at a current premiership club scored 20 league goals in a season for said club?

3E77E86000000578-4332824-image-a-116_1490048529477.jpg

3E77E86000000578-4332824-image-m-115_1490048519568.jpg

3E77E86000000578-4332824-image-m-118_1490048548403.jpg
  • Young_ChitlinYoung_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixPosts: 23,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arsenal stars want Arsene Wenger to sign a new contract and 'continue the adventure', says striker Olivier Giroud

Giroud told Canal+: 'We want to see Arsene Wenger sign an extension. To continue the adventure, because we support him.

Whether or not Wenger will be at the club next season does not appear to be in much doubt. He told reporters at the Hawthorns that he had made a decision on his future at that it would be announced 'very soon'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4332634/Arsenal-stars-want-Arsene-Wenger-sign-new-contract.html#ixzz4bzHiqF00

Ozil said he was injured on Friday so couldn't play for Arsenal against West Brom. Then is somehow fit enough come Monday to join the German team - he ain't fucking with y'all either!

They can go have cake with Yaya

You want to set up a trust fund so they get a monthly payment. You can set up a trust fund so your mother gets, say, $10,000 a month for the rest of her life. According to my math, $10,000 per month for 20 years is $2.4 million. That's better than giving her $2.4 million up front because she can blow it all in a matter of days and then she'll want more and you'd feel obligated to give it to her.

Now that I think about it, I could set up a trust fund for my brother. I'd give him $10,000 a month. He's about 45 now so $10,000 per month for 40 years is only $4.8 million. That makes more sense than giving him the money in one lump sum.

Anyone else think it's crazy only about 10 posters regularly post here and we got damn near 500 pages?

All the other sports threads on here are people with hobbies. This is football - the beautiful game. We eat, sleep and drink football.

hqg-277.gif

Man Utd smh should be 1st on that list
  • northside7northside7 Posts: 25,162 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just one of the many reasons why he needs to leave.

Wenger the fuck out!
  • water ur seedswater ur seeds Posts: 17,336 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best of luck to Bastian, could of been a great leader for the club...
    'The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters.'

aUPgli.gif
    What's happening in london?
  • englishdudeenglishdude Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    northside7 wrote: »

Some guy ran down 5-10 people in an SUV on Westminster bridge, tried entering Downing Street. Stabbed a police officer then got shot down by plain clothesed officers.
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Posts: 9,931 ✭✭✭✭✭
    International break:

DNB1Valentinez A. Kaiser
    Can't wait to watch Germany literally walk all over us tonight, they may aswell give the under 17s a runout.
    I hope these terrorist guys leave football out of it. I've gotta bad feelin' about the next few matches tho'
    northside7 wrote: »

Some guy ran down 5-10 people in an SUV on Westminster bridge, tried entering Downing Street. Stabbed a police officer then got shot down by plain clothesed officers.

Terrorism for sure. The question is it domestic or international.
    I hope these terrorist guys leave football out of it. I've gotta bad feelin' about the next few matches tho'

Those fucks don't care. They only care about inflicting the most damage.

Wait till Russia next year smh, feel bad for the people willing to go to that shithole for the love of the sport.

Ultras already yapping shit about what they're gunna do.
    CeLLaR-DooRValentinez A. KaiserDNB1bigev240

Last thing I heard on the news about the guy was that he was potentially inspired by and not necessarily linked with ISIS, so hopefully this is just an isolated incident.
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couldn't pay me to go Russia next year

I think England will do this...

^^famous last words...lol
    The Sun reports Chelsea is interested in on-loan Bayern Munich winger, French international Kingsley Coman.

The Daily Express reports Liverpool is interested in Athletic Bilbao winger Inaki Williams.

hqg-277.gif

'Why shouldn't Harry Kane take corners?' Roy Hodgson remains defiant about Euro 2016 decisions and hails England job as best achievement

Nine months on, the dust has settled on England's defeat to Iceland in Euro 2016. A defeat which proved the final nail in the coffin of Roy Hodgson's career as England manager.

Hodgson appointed star striker Harry Kane as designated corner-taker and was criticised for making six changes from the starting XI which beat Wales 2-1 to the team which drew to Slovakia. But the former England manager remains defiant over his decisions in France.

'Why shouldn't Harry Kane take corners?,' Hodgson told the Big Issue. 'If he happens to be the best striker of a ball in the team and gives you the best delivery why shouldn't he do it?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4337030/Roy-Hodgson-remains-defiant-Euro-2016-decisions.html#ixzz4c5OwHIvn

This guy is still an idiot I see smh
    CeLLaR-DooR