What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I met a girl from Bosnia.

Replies

• SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo.

I met a girl from Bosnia and fall in love.
    One day I was bikin around the city and I saw a girl that I really felt that I wanted to marry(Wanna add 2016-06-18).
    She was everything she had so beautiful eyes and hair. I loved how she walked and I could feel the taste of her perfume from distance.
    I thought she was perfect and she was until yesterday..We been chattin and takin coffe in the town 4 times since 2016-06-18. We also went to the cinema &
    we went to the gym and she teached me yoga. I had the best time of my life since I was in jail... Anyway to what rly happend yesterday she invited me to her house
    since her parents finally went to bosnia..She asked me what my fav movie was so I put on my fav movie she got bored after 20 mins and she started to kiss me so we went to bed n soon as we went to bed
    she took my pants off and she started to suck me of until my dick went 90 degrees and after that I started to fuck her for bout 10mins until she said that I had a baby dick..I started to cry n felt rly bad.
    I couldnt get my dick up after that so she gave me some tea n we watched the movie until it was done n she told me i had to go home. Today when I chcked my facebook she had deleted n blocked me.. Ive been textin her since 5 hours..
    What is the problem? I am so down.
    Baby dick how small we talking

I don't know maybe 4 inches...

U got a baby dick?
    Yo.

One day I was bikin around the city and I saw a girl that I really felt that I wanted to marry(Wanna add 2016-06-18).
    She was everything she had so beautiful eyes and hair. I loved how she walked and I could feel the taste of her perfume from distance.
    I thought she was perfect and she was until yesterday..We been chattin and takin coffe in the town 4 times since 2016-06-18. We also went to the cinema &
    we went to the gym and she teached me yoga. I had the best time of my life since I was in jail... Anyway to what rly happend yesterday she invited me to her house
    since her parents finally went to bosnia..She asked me what my fav movie was so I put on my fav movie she got bored after 20 mins and she started to kiss me so we went to bed n soon as we went to bed
    she took my pants off and she started to suck me of until my dick went 90 degrees and after that I started to fuck her for bout 10mins until she said that I had a baby dick..I started to cry n felt rly bad.
    I couldnt get my dick up after that so she gave me some tea n we watched the movie until it was done n she told me i had to go home. Today when I chcked my facebook she had deleted n blocked me.. Ive been textin her since 5 hours..
    Baby dick how small we talking

I don't know maybe 4 inches...

U got a baby dick?

God damn is this really happening? ho ho! I would not broadcast that on here lmao.
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kai wrote: »
    The thing that stood out to me about this story is you said you could feel the taste of her perfume, nigga you know how bad perfume tastes?

Nigga retarded.. ..his taste buds don't work
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you mean a guy from bosnia?
    Stew
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 63,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What her azzz was lookin like doe?
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Posts: 15,861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol..ya'll buggin
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
  • K_FisherK_Fisher Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo.

I don't know why but this line had be in tears

ChillaDaKillaMallyGChi Snow
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Posts: 2,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »

I had the best time of my life since I was in jail...

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif

Yo for real man that quote had me in tears man! Straight comedy.
    A0erZ.gif [img][/img]9lVQhz.gif

tumblr_mr93dlX9Ud1rqh2k2o1_250.gif [img][/img]FWadAu.gif

tumblr_lxw7usrzQl1rns9m8o1_500.gif

giants-helmet.jpg

"I was told a long time ago, ghosts and spirits don't like the fumes from ether, and I just wanted to affect him with my weapon and get to his soul."

I feel it's the only way. I don't feel a need to play the whole part in the entire movement. But, yo, if you just raise your family right, if I just live righteously, I be all right. Yo, my whole life is dedicated to change.
    truth_juiceShottaDaBeastStoneColdMikeyChi Snow
  • BelovedAfeniBelovedAfeni The Pimp Slap App 5150 NationPosts: 8,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shit sounds crazy

After u hit u good

She don't owe u an explanation
    The Wombshifter
    chgarcia345optimisticCashmoneyDux
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Nigga said his shit went 90 degrees wtf

And that other nigga gay as fuck

90degrees-e1313200614436.jpg

This killed me
  • supergangstersupergangster Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    10 dollar yea thats all i got..

NAH
    Say what's up to the broke nigga at the rich party
    Who the fuck let this nigga in?
    Do I look like I give a fuck? Sorry