‘Kong: Skull Island’ Sam L Jackson, John Goodman Tom Hiddleston & Brie Larson .

Replies

• texas409texas409 Posts: 19,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man forget yall lol
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read that this is a prequel to the Godzilla (2015)... And the upcoming Zilla flick & then the Kong vs Zilla flick will also be sequels to this film and prequels to Godzilla (2015)

So if thats true Godzilla would have to kill Kong when they fight in the 2020 film
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionPosts: 41,838 Regulator
    Cain wrote: »
    Godzilla going to catch them hands from Kong for a few rounds. Godzilla going to realize he's that nigga and nuke breath Kong and melt that nigga and dip back into the ocean like a boss.

Godzilla>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kong

Haven't seen the movie but this still stands
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 28,911 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entertaining ass movie Kong was ready to hand fades to any monster that wanted it. He's not ready for G-man yet but he's supposed to grow and will get experience over the years. Visually this movie is something else man and neither Kong nor Godzilla are dying stop it. Multi million dollar franchises they aren't going anywhere.
    Huey_CJusDre313
  • nj2089nj2089 Posts: 4,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    Kong gonna fuck Godzilla up again
    Huey_CStoneColdMikeyVulcanRavenPanchoYoSanchoMARIO_DRO
  • JusDre313JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ i wish you guys nothing but best..the ceiling is the roof!!!Posts: 4,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 15
    saw it Saturday, with little expectations.. was much better than i thought it was gon be.. samuel L jack a fool in this one lol.. also like how they didnt go the usual king kong and have him fawning over some white bitch.. shit was dope

#teamKong
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 40,846 Regulator
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Kong gonna fuck Godzilla again

What?????
    TheGOATFocal Point
    Broddie wrote: »
    nj2089 wrote: »
    Kong gonna fuck Godzilla again

Ayo!!!...I don't think monsters follow prison rules b.

Lmao just notice that smh
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 59,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard there was an end credit scene. Yay or nay?
    King_MeBOSSExcellence
  • Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 663 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard there was an end credit scene. Yay or nay?

Yup
  • TheGOATTheGOAT The ReasonPosts: 11,568 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just watched it again.

I think Brie Larsons titties kept gettin bigger as the movie progressed
    BOSSExcellence
  • Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonPosts: 16,068 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great ass watch, had fun start to finish

Dear Billy,

A lizard is about to ea....

*blood*