What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Walking Dead Season 7 Thread

Replies

• PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,142 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 17
    NCswag wrote: »
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Niggas sleeping on this week's episode. This was the best episode of the season.

They might have to kill rick to get this shit grimy again.

or someone who important to the group should die

bro did yall just sleep through the premier and the fallout of it? they've lost viewers for killing important characters. they aint killing anyone important. you're getting
    a sasha death and a rosita death in the near future. a morgan death will probably happen sooner rather than later as well
    but you're not getting a rick/michonne/daryl/carol death any time soon. their fanbase is comprised of whiney little girls that will revolt if another one of their beloved characters dies.

Michonne is gonna die. They had her sexing rick too much..white folks are starting to get pissed. They gonna have her die some horrible death, watch.

I don't think white men are getting pissed. They're just frontin for their white wives.
  • HevaliskHevalisk Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad morgan killed dude

gee the way these comic book readers hyped him up you would think he was official.

Their shouldn't have been any reason comic readers would hype up Morgan, for reasons obvious to comic book readers. :s

• SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 18,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Glad morgan killed dude

gee the way these comic book readers hyped him up you would think he was official.

Their shouldn't have been any reason comic readers would hype up Morgan, for reasons obvious to comic book readers. :s

I quoted the wrong post I was talking about king Ezekiel though. the way some of y'all on here was hyping him up. I hope he' s playing chess and waiting for the right moment to move. also enough buildup its time for war. we haven't had an action packed episode in damn near a whole season. I want to see shit jump of like with the wolves or when rick decided to attack the saviors compound.
  • vageneral08vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Posts: 19,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RickyRich wrote: »
    Niggas sleeping on this week's episode. This was the best episode of the season.

They might have to kill rick to get this shit grimy again.

or someone who important to the group should die

bro did yall just sleep through the premier and the fallout of it? they've lost viewers for killing important characters. they aint killing anyone important. you're getting
    a sasha death and a rosita death in the near future. a morgan death will probably happen sooner rather than later as well
    but you're not getting a rick/michonne/daryl/carol death any time soon. their fanbase is comprised of whiney little girls that will revolt if another one of their beloved characters dies.

Michonne is gonna die. They had her sexing rick too much..white folks are starting to get pissed. They gonna have her die some horrible death, watch.

Nigga where did you get this from? Lol
  • iron man1iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerPosts: 29,828 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching hoping Rosita dies
    tumblr_nycwg4lQ121qzco77o1_500.gif

Hulkbuster_suit_up_660_12fps_256c.0_zpsmvju6kap.gif

[img][/img]images-4_zpspafe6bfb.jpg
  • NCswagNCswag Posts: 2,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A strong episode followed by another dud.
    2012-2013 AllHipHop Fantasy NBA Yahoo CHAMPION
    2010-2011 AllHipHop Fantasy NFL Yahoo CHAMPION

I'm a Hustler baby, fuck what you heard!!!!
  • vagrant-718vagrant-718 Posts: 4,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, so they gonna kill my girl Sasha off screen? Smh
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ending was straight, I bet money that was Dwight that Rosita saw at the end of the episode.
    marc123onetoughmiraclesTaY_TrUe
  • RickyRichRickyRich Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i liked this ep
    The Real 2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year!
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year !
    2015 Reason Thread Creator of The year!

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sasha's and Rosita's plan is not logical. Where they like this in the comic?
    Smokey Tha BanditDa12RespectA
  • Smokey Tha BanditSmokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sasha's and Rosita's plan is not logical. Where they like this in the comic?

Sasha didnt exist (at least I dont think and if she did it wasnt very long) and Rosita didnt act like this at all in the comic from what I remember...
    King of GAJusDre313onetoughmiracle
  • KingFreemanKingFreeman Way UpPosts: 13,575 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So who was it that that hot-headed bitch rosita seen in the cut at the end?
    TURBOZONE-BEST-SIG-EVER-50.gif
    nwfyah.jpg
  • king hassanking hassan south side somewherePosts: 22,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lool like Darryl
    JusDre313Da12RespectA
  • King_MeKing_Me Real Nigga All Day And Tomorrow Posts: 655 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm guessing it was Dwight. He may be ready to turn on Negan.
    SneakDZAmarc123onetoughmiraclesTaY_TrUe
  • bless the childbless the child Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 21
    lool like Darryl

It's no way Daryl got there that fast. They just showed him asking Jesus where Rosita and Sasha were. I think it's Dwight.
    JusDre313
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just gonna dvr the last 2 episodes and watch them back to back.

Sasha just did some dumb ass shit. Niggas always want to save somebody who ain't going to save your black ass.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

onetoughmiracle