What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 44,311 Regulator
edited August 28 in Lights, Camera, Action!
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I Sion, of the House Triggerfinger, first of my name, King of the Andals and the first men, Lord of the Ill Community, Protector of the Thread bring to you the Game of Thrones season 7 thread.

Here's a first look at Season 7



Anything revolving around season 7 and Game of Thrones will be posted in here. I know it aint coming back until I think Summer of 2017 but I'm just staking my claim until then. See yall in 2017.
IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
T. Sanford wrote: »
Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
King of GAHundredEyes CapitalBMastery_Goldie_Elzo69Renaissance(Nope)TonyDubbzLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY#1hiphopjunki3sTaY_TrUeMister B.HipHopSince3017
«134567562

Replies

  • THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wanna outline the rules.........
    Its a lot of habitual line steppers in this motherfucker.

    MasteryCapitalB#1hiphopjunki3Mister B.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,311 Regulator
    You wanna outline the rules.........
    Its a lot of habitual line steppers in this motherfucker.

    Just post away the season hasn't started yet so there's no spoilers at this point. The show has surpassed the books and even so most likely will deviate from the show. Just have fun.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

    http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

    ^^^ If you need anything go here

    jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    King of GAHundredEyes CapitalBsTaY_TrUe
  • HustleThaDonHustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Posts: 28,073 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh damn shortened season. Hope the episodes longer

    I need a house to join.
    1zvevmc.jpg

    Know your place......
  • dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 152 ✭✭
    Khaleesi will not live to see the end of this is my prediction. She may take the throne but she won't last in it. George RR Martin ain't going for the syrupy fairytale ending so all you Khaleesi lovers get your tissues ready hahaha.

    Don't matter who sits on the throne anyway because Bran gonna be the God of this shit - as long as the night King don't get him!
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,706 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga what? Why you trying get rid of the og thread?
  • dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 152 ✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Khaleesi will not live to see the end of this is my prediction. She may take the throne but she won't last in it. George RR Martin ain't going for the syrupy fairytale ending so all you Khaleesi lovers get your tissues ready hahaha.

    Don't matter who sits on the throne anyway because Bran gonna be the God of this shit - as long as the night King don't get him!

    So you just gon pop shit already huh

    tumblr_mz3z4iTlkj1qg2p2fo1_500.gif

    I was rocking with Khaleesi for the first 3 seasons but she took too long to cross the sea so fuck that bitch. She's assembled the best army in the game and still nearly got murked by the pussy Sons of the Harpy. She ain't built for the throne (I hope the dragons don't get killed though)
    deemula420THIRDSUPREME_Goldie_Elzo69RenaissanceJusDre313RanxxVulcanRavenLEMZIMUS_RAMSEYCeLLaR-DooRDa12RespectA
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,392 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All will be ice and white at the end
    tumblr_mb0d6eD9dS1r7bmo8o1_500.gif


    lazypakman_Goldie_
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Khaleesi will not live to see the end of this is my prediction. She may take the throne but she won't last in it. George RR Martin ain't going for the syrupy fairytale ending so all you Khaleesi lovers get your tissues ready hahaha.

    Don't matter who sits on the throne anyway because Bran gonna be the God of this shit - as long as the night King don't get him!

    So you just gon pop shit already huh

    tumblr_mz3z4iTlkj1qg2p2fo1_500.gif

    I was rocking with Khaleesi for the first 3 seasons but she took too long to cross the sea so fuck that bitch. She's assembled the best army in the game and still nearly got murked by the pussy Sons of the Harpy. She ain't built for the throne (I hope the dragons don't get killed though)

    aye cuhz ..i mean blud..
    u betta be lucky in drivin in this LA stop and go traffic..

    we got beef tho homie!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Mastery
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I give this show a shot?

    I've tried over the years to give similar shows a chance (Rome, Borgias, Spartacus), but for what ever reason I never could get into them.
    tumblr_obni9ewfq01ui45hlo1_400.gif
    JusDre313Maximus RexVulcanRaven
«134567562
Sign In or Register to comment.