The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread [You will be banned for posting spoilers] - Airs 7/16

SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH EditorPosts: 41,736 Regulator
Welcome ladies and gentlemen. I Sion, of the House Triggerfinger, first of my name, King of the Andals and the first men, Lord of the Ill Community, Protector of the Thread bring to you the Game of Thrones season 7 thread.

Here's a first look at Season 7

Anything revolving around season 7 and Game of Thrones will be posted in here. I know it aint coming back until I think Summer of 2017 but I'm just staking my claim until then. See yall in 2017.
King of GAHundredEyesBOSSExcellenceMastery_Goldie_Elzo69Renaissance(Nope)TonyDubbzLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY#1hiphopjunki3sTaY_TrUeMister B.

Replies

• THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME Still Coon Killa.... Nigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 6,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You wanna outline the rules.........
    Its a lot of habitual line steppers in this motherfucker.

MasteryBOSSExcellence#1hiphopjunki3Mister B.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 41,736 Regulator
    You wanna outline the rules.........
    Its a lot of habitual line steppers in this motherfucker.

Just post away the season hasn't started yet so there's no spoilers at this point. The show has surpassed the books and even so most likely will deviate from the show. Just have fun.
    King of GAHundredEyesBOSSExcellencesTaY_TrUe
  • AcresShakersAcresShakers You sloppy AF HoustonPosts: 27,333 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh damn shortened season. Hope the episodes longer

I need a house to join.
  • dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 126 ✭✭
    Khaleesi will not live to see the end of this is my prediction. She may take the throne but she won't last in it. George RR Martin ain't going for the syrupy fairytale ending so all you Khaleesi lovers get your tissues ready hahaha.

Don't matter who sits on the throne anyway because Bran gonna be the God of this shit - as long as the night King don't get him!
  • MrSoutCityMrSoutCity Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nigga what? Why you trying get rid of the og thread?
  • dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 126 ✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »
    Khaleesi will not live to see the end of this is my prediction. She may take the throne but she won't last in it. George RR Martin ain't going for the syrupy fairytale ending so all you Khaleesi lovers get your tissues ready hahaha.

Don't matter who sits on the throne anyway because Bran gonna be the God of this shit - as long as the night King don't get him!

So you just gon pop shit already huh

tumblr_mz3z4iTlkj1qg2p2fo1_500.gif

I was rocking with Khaleesi for the first 3 seasons but she took too long to cross the sea so fuck that bitch. She's assembled the best army in the game and still nearly got murked by the pussy Sons of the Harpy. She ain't built for the throne (I hope the dragons don't get killed though)
    deemula420THIRDSUPREMEDa12RespectA_Goldie_Elzo69RenaissanceJusDre313RanxxVulcanRavenLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniversePosts: 22,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All will be ice and white at the end
    lazypakman_Goldie_
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 20,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016

So you just gon pop shit already huh

tumblr_mz3z4iTlkj1qg2p2fo1_500.gif

I was rocking with Khaleesi for the first 3 seasons but she took too long to cross the sea so fuck that bitch. She's assembled the best army in the game and still nearly got murked by the pussy Sons of the Harpy. She ain't built for the throne (I hope the dragons don't get killed though)

aye cuhz ..i mean blud..
    u betta be lucky in drivin in this LA stop and go traffic..

we got beef tho homie!
    Mastery
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I give this show a shot?

I've tried over the years to give similar shows a chance (Rome, Borgias, Spartacus), but for what ever reason I never could get into them.
    JusDre313Maximus RexVulcanRaven