What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Aye! We getting a dragon. Either a fire and blood dragon or a ice dragon. Either WAY, them Targeryans ain't looking to special if true.

Starks raking up W''s like Jigga post Roc a Fella

This is all ur fault
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Chi Snow
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye! We getting a dragon. Either a fire and blood dragon or a ice dragon. Either WAY, them Targeryans ain't looking to special if true.

514857128bdc9698dbaaeea37dc75f69e3fde40c65f08c35a8baaf72caadbd34.jpg
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Chi Snow
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,052 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »

Starkset coming together on some voltron shit.. Jon Snow da boss.. Arya the face stealer.. Bran with the visions and warging... and....... Sansa i guess lol

Sansa got the Power of the P.U.S.S.Y.
    King of GAChi SnowS.jR.
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,297 Regulator
    I told yall Sansa turning into cersei
    Chi Snow
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I told yall Sansa turning into cersei
    Except Sanaa can take direction

And she ain't gotta worry about Jon going from tourney to tourney fucking big titty tavern wenches
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    In a new interview with Entertainment Weekly, Season 7 director Matt Shakman said that “the dragons this year are the size of 747s.”

He continued, “Drogon is the biggest of the bunch — his flame is 30 feet in diameter!”

The biggest dragon, however, may still be on the way.

One popular theory states an ice dragon might be hidden in the Wall, which separates Westeros from the land of the undead White Walkers. Some fans think Bran may even eventually warg into, or enter the mind of, that creature and take control of it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/game-of-thrones-is-making-a-big-airplane-sized-change-for-season-7_us_58ca97dee4b00705db4c92ba?

about-to-go-down.gif

sooo..... Starks got the NAWF... Direwolves... and maybe.. just maybe.. a Wall/Ice Dragon n shit???
    8dvng7fz6osa.gif

lol iono about that theory but that'd be interesting

I see great minds are thinking alike.

STARKSET!!!!!
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

Chi SnowinoriKing of GAS.jR.
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mannnnnn

Starks coming outta the woodwork talking mad shit? Yall held so many Ls even Hillary Clinton feels better about herself when she hears yall name...
    (Nope)King of GAS.jR.
    Look the targs aint gonna win this...thought it was clear by now this show doesnt do happy endings...shes going out worse than the Viper, when yall are expecting that played out comeback, she ll go out brutally...

Now John....John might say fuck all and go for the greater good...hes more team freefolk than yall anticipate...yeah he is the king of the north but he didnt ask for it, he doesnt give a damn about the Targs, his love n soul was with that ginger chick and mark my words, he ll go out on some ultimate sacrifice shit or go all in for mankind, not house stark, targ or the nighwatch, but for the common folk, the folk he can relate to the most because thats what he is...

TeamLOL aint down for the count yet, red witch still roaming them wicked westeros streets...

If the writers dont make lord baelish a shitty villain who gets played by one of his pawns than the triggas will win after the great war...

Shit, phantom the trigga getting close to John Snow...shits gonna game over
    Chi SnowCapitalBdasmooth1
    Wait there was a Baratheon banner in that teaser? I know the lannisters were basically reppin Baratheons (joffrey, tommen) but now that theyre dead...bastard son is making a comeback? Stannis aint really dead? What Baratheons are left?
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nigga gonna be PMing me

aye bruh

can you bring my momma back?
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

CapitalB
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,077 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Mannnnnn

Starks coming outta the woodwork talking mad shit? Yall held so many Ls even Hillary Clinton feels better about herself when she hears yall name...

I+don+t+see+where+you+got+me+being+butthurt+from+_48c492b98e641b38377f11adea52cedf.gif

sbcvibrble7n.jpg

Damn this was funny
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

HundredEyes Elzo69Renaissance
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,762 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I see recruitment is still in fill effect
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    HundredEyes
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 30,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do share @HundredEyes sentiment that jon will go out like Jesus and sacrifice himself in some way for the greater good. As for that other shit he was talkin.........

tumblr_lxvq1mLJ0v1r2upy1o1_500.gif

we got a special place for fukk boy Jon. his ass escaped before we recruited him when he died the last time...but he won't get a second chance.

an Gabi

sweet Gabi.

such a beautiful an smart woman.
    why don't you come over to the top 1%. good women need to be immortal. boss selling you a dream. im offering you a lifestyle.

forget those dragons....

they will do nothing for you.

pero escucha amorcito

azul ojos es muy hermosa para ti.

think about it...I'm here. I'll be waiting

885347b2e008fcfbfe029f55fd842035.jpg

aye @2stepz_ahead
    ...u workin my nerves nigga!

don't be like that....

i got your number tho.

soon as I get back to the DR and Switzerland.... I got two people you need to met.

that will bring you over to the cold legion side.

either that or just like Trump during that visit to russia. i got that tape of the thick chick peeing on you.

so ....just a matter of time. I'm just waiting you out.

come on thru now....no need for all that. an I still bring them hoes thru.
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

CapitalB
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion prepare " Dawn"

@2stepz_ahead doesn't realize side switching is frowned upon....the cakes been baked whoadie
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

SionCapitalB
    @Sion prepare " Dawn"

@2stepz_ahead doesn't realize side switching is frowned upon....the cakes been baked whoadie

you can come thru too...we hire African.

but niggas limited by rules.....no one worried about side switching.....you coming to my side by force or voluntary..

we kill niggas in front of they kids.

don't out them thru that trauma...

kill ya self in the bathroom an we will be thru to get you before they get home.

Sion