What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion prepare " Dawn"

@2stepz_ahead doesn't realize side switching is frowned upon....the cakes been baked whoadie

you can come thru too...we hire African.

but niggas limited by rules.....no one worried about side switching.....you coming to my side by force or voluntary..

we kill niggas in front of they kids.

don't out them thru that trauma...

kill ya self in the bathroom an we will be thru to get you before they get home.

Come on fam ur squad been trash for damn a millenium.... u niggas might be worse than the walking dead zombies...let's not forget the ice cubes are the original backstabbers... and knowing this we ll decline ur offer, we Triggers like to be the only untrustworthy niggas in the room

i was gonna let this slide but nah...

nigga.

trash?

all you plotting niggas was shook an had to group up an build a wall.

easy to say a nigga aint shit when you don't come out the house.

you just made mad we can't be trick with you HIV infected hoes
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Elzo69RenaissanceChi SnowHundredEyes
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 12,966 Regulator
    FOH team slowwalker. Ol' "Winter is coming... eventually" ass one hot scene every 10 episode average ass niggas

I swear to GAWD I was just about to type this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Inglewood_BCapitalB
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Lol I see recruitment is still in fill effect

you should come thru too. we got lil niggas as hittas too. height don't mean shit with us.

you also won't be rejected. no crying in the rain on the cold heart side.

if you was with us...we would have stormed that hoes crib an helped you rape and kill her.

you would have had backup.

since you my IC brethren....you can skip the application and violent death process.

just come on thru.

we just leave Chicago this winter with alot of recruits. we can always find dead niggas in Chicago.
    ill be waiting for your reply
    This nigga got the sales pitch of a young Pakistani selling beans pies on a Saturday

FOH nigga we the Nawf got something for ya ass, Vaylarian Steel and Dragonglass motherfucker!
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    CapitalBInglewood_B
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 29,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I see recruitment is still in fill effect

you should come thru too. we got lil niggas as hittas too. height don't mean shit with us.

you also won't be rejected. no crying in the rain on the cold heart side.

if you was with us...we would have stormed that hoes crib an helped you rape and kill her.

you would have had backup.

since you my IC brethren....you can skip the application and violent death process.

just come on thru.

we just leave Chicago this winter with alot of recruits. we can always find dead niggas in Chicago.
    ill be waiting for your reply
    This nigga got the sales pitch of a young Pakistani selling beans pies on a Saturday

FOH nigga we the Nawf got something for ya ass, Vaylarian Steel and Dragonglass motherfucker!

ole stained glass hobby ass nigga

foh trynna kill niggas with broken church Windows glass
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

Inglewood_B
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead ...I see you representing. But we done turned y'all back before... We fence to do it again... We put up the wall to protect y'all..

The North neva scared....
    King of GA wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead ...I see you representing. But we done turned y'all back before... We fence to do it again... We put up the wall to protect y'all..

nigga....you got it fukked up...

you niggas made the wall to save ya iwn asses.

nigga talking bout...he gonna stay in the house to not hurt me?

whatever

imma bout to recind my offer an kill all y'all.

ya pissing me off an winter is coming

HundredEyes

nigga....you got it fukked up...

you niggas made the wall to save ya iwn asses.

nigga talking bout...he gonna stay in the house to not hurt me?

whatever

imma bout to recind my offer an kill all y'all.

ya pissing me off an winter is coming

Come on across that wall homie... The Valyrian steel ready... Gone have y'all asses like...

4upw3ppb7hia.png

talking that come across the wall shit.
    ..but nigga YOU niggas built it.

ole run into the house from a fight but then dare a nigga to come into the house you got chased into ass nigga.

you like them niggas on the wire telling Omar they ain't scared and they got a Mac 10...an Omar told Terrell to just give it up ...an dude just drops the bag of money and drugs out the window without a fight.

your new name is Wolfy.... cause you selling wolf tickets

King of GA
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Fact...The walkers came South before...

Fact...The walkers were sent back to the far north...

Fact...We built the wall to keep them out...

Fact...They come back if they want to, but we not gone be satisfied with just whooping they ass and sending back to the far north...This time they die...

Facts... The Starks bent their knee to a Targaryen and were known as the king that knelt (SMMFH)

Facts... The Starks are waste mans dem SMMFH Bran, Rickon, Robb, Ned, Catelyn, Sansa

Facts... They knelt to a Targaryen and now a Targaryen runs their house SMMFH

Facts.... The Triggers destroyed the Starks

Facts... Sansa got passed around

Facts... In 6 seasons y'all only have 1 W and it was given to you by the Triggers

Facts... No matter how Game of Thrones ends IF Jon figures out he was Rhaegar son the Starks have no patriarch after Bran

Facts... If the WW walked into Winterfell right now y'all couldn't beat them

Facts... The Starks have the most Ls of anyone or House in Game of Thrones even more than Theon.

Spoken like a truly heartbroken man...
    Smokey Tha BanditChi SnowCottonCitySlimCeLLaR-DooR
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fact...The walkers came South before...

Fact...The walkers were sent back to the far north...

Fact...We built the wall to keep them out...

Fact...They come back if they want to, but we not gone be satisfied with just whooping they ass and sending back to the far north...This time they die...

Facts... The Starks bent their knee to a Targaryen and were known as the king that knelt (SMMFH)

Facts... The Starks are waste mans dem SMMFH Bran, Rickon, Robb, Ned, Catelyn, Sansa

Facts... They knelt to a Targaryen and now a Targaryen runs their house SMMFH

Facts.... The Triggers destroyed the Starks

Facts... Sansa got passed around

Facts... In 6 seasons y'all only have 1 W and it was given to you by the Triggers

Facts... No matter how Game of Thrones ends IF Jon figures out he was Rhaegar son the Starks have no patriarch after Bran

Facts... If the WW walked into Winterfell right now y'all couldn't beat them

Facts... The Starks have the most Ls of anyone or House in Game of Thrones even more than Theon.

latest?cb=20150115013810
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    HundredEyes atribecalledgabiCeLLaR-DooR
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,291 Regulator
    LOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLL JESUS CHRIST
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    atribecalledgabiElzo69RenaissanceMasteryAjackson17
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,123 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    *slaps the fire out of @Sion , @Elzo69Renaissance and anyone else who roll with them fools*

ozv524d4qqoe.gif

But the Triggers stay ready for war...we return the favor in kind.....

13hj7d10fnvy.gif
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

SionChi SnowInglewood_BCapitalBMister B.Ajackson17
  • MasteryMastery Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That gif was from a year ago right? Oh ok haha
    nlelbo.jpg
    CapitalBAjackson17DNB1atribecalledgabi
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 12,966 Regulator
    Mastery wrote: »
    *slaps the fire out of @Sion , @Elzo69Renaissance and anyone else who roll with them fools*
    ozv524d4qqoe.gif

Quiet as kept them niggas don't even like each other
    @Sion stop the stannery fam.....Drake makes mostly wack and forgettable projects....I think the issue is w most ppl is that Drake is undeniably number 1 in the game but the product doesn't match the ranking....and the stannery is getting worse...it's at the point where the nigga Drake can have a coughing fit on top of some 808 drums patterns and niggas d be like man that shit is dope....

On another note, no one cares if he s singing or rapping or has a million ghostwriters, the shit mostly doesnt sound good....

Now I'm a stan because I like the music and for pointing out some things others are overlooking ? FOH. I like Drake's music but I'm not a stan to where I'll completely defend every thing he says or does no matter how fuckin stupid. Niggas can't even have an opinion on the Reason, everybody gotta join the bandwagon of hate. Never been me and wont ever be.

On the Reason lets not act like Drake will NEVER get any props and that it's blasphemous to even say you LIKE a Drake song without being criticised. Shit is wack. As for the bold, music is subjective, people going to respond differently to music especially if you're weighing the top 5 as having NaS, Hov, Pac, Big, Marshall. In that case no one will ever be satisfactory from the new school. Not Cole, not KRIT, not Kendrick, not Sean, not Joey BadASS no one. It's not the 90s anymore man.

Lil Fucknigga disciples are imploding cuz they know it's over
    King of GAChi SnowCapitalB