What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,664 Regulator
    They gave me the Joffreys....they gave me that work right out the gate.

I don't even wana talk about it.
    CapitalBHundredEyes PanchoYoSancho(Nope)
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BOSSExcellence gon be pissed when they see what they put on his chiefs lmaoooo

MORE PISSED U TOOK MY 1K post!! :dissapointed:
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @BOSSExcellence gon be pissed when they see what they put on his chiefs lmaoooo

MORE PISSED U TOOK MY 1K post!! :dissapointed:

but i guess long as a Targ has it i cant be too mad. lol
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    charles2 wrote: »
    Just doing my periodic cameo to rep team White Walker.

All y'all niggas in denial. The last 2 trailers showing the Night King looking down on all he rules in the last moment. First he was looking down on the sigils and now the actual heads of each family that matters (Team Littlefinger might as well be Wights at this point, fuck y'all niggas).

Cersei on the Iron Throne breathing that cold breath courtesy of the White Walkers. We ain't cut no deal though. No need when we got all the leverage. We don't give a fuck about a throne. The true throne is the ice throne anyway. Y'all fighting over nothing. Fucking mortals and their silly fight for some bullshit.

#bowtothenightkingmufuckas

The fuck is a ice throne?
    poide-pic-or-it-don-apost-exist-men-s-hoodie.jpg

Wherever the Night King sits, future wight.

That's true power.
    2stepz_ahead
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    *lurks*

a3c8cn.jpg

(Just upping this gif so folk know I'm still here)

I guess this all yall got on team LF, eh?
    2stepz_aheadatribecalledgabiHundredEyes inori
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 50,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »
    *lurks*

a3c8cn.jpg

U ain't qualified to speak on our name fam
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

HundredEyes
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,033 Regulator
    King of GA wrote: »
    *lurks*

a3c8cn.jpg

inori wrote: »
    *lurks*

a3c8cn.jpg

lol at team lil fingers favorite gif being of a member of the kings guard loyal to team Targ...who were following instructions by a Targ who fell in love and had a baby with a Stark and was killed by Stark men...

Nigga...*young Ed Stark voice*... NOW IT ENDS...lol get y'all own gifs of excellence.. oh wait..Team lil finger might try to pass sentence by proxy.. but never swings the sword... SHAME!!!

iyti8ekyy3uy.gif
    f7771xnkcnzv.gif

Would you like your heads to roll into​ a basket ?? I have nooo problem swinging the steel and clapping y'all until the season starts since y'all wanna talk that big shit B) . Like all things in Westeros your fate is in the palm of my hands. Got dayum Larks, quick tempers slow minds.

What do the triggers say ? Should their heads roll of should I stall em out ??
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    HundredEyes King of GA
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,310 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

All y'all niggas in denial. The last 2 trailers showing the Night King looking down on all he rules in the last moment. First he was looking down on the sigils and now the actual heads of each family that matters (Team Littlefinger might as well be Wights at this point, fuck y'all niggas).

Cersei on the Iron Throne breathing that cold breath courtesy of the White Walkers. We ain't cut no deal though. No need when we got all the leverage. We don't give a fuck about a throne. The true throne is the ice throne anyway. Y'all fighting over nothing. Fucking mortals and their silly fight for some bullshit.

That's true power

54736026.jpg
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

CapitalBKing of GA(Nope)
  • HundredEyes HundredEyes Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And yall larks n targs getting all nice n cozy in this mofo?
    is9ir1eiwypo.gif
    CapitalBInglewood_Batribecalledgabi
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 31,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bills.jpg

giphy-37.gif

you wanna start trouble again?

you dont want the old pralims
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

CapitalBAjackson17
  • C da Night KingC da Night King Antisocial Extrovert Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's true power

54736026.jpg

What set you claim, future wight?