What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And I'd also like enter into evidence that Sion was rooting for the starks HEAVY early on in these threads especially around the time Robb was coming up. It was like 90% stark love to 10% LF. It was only once the starks seemed completely out of it by s6 (no spoilers for stew) that he started reppin LF the most. And let us not forget that he had a damn wolf in his avi for years.
    Make of that what you will @Stew

The defense rests.

d1hpdwvbgpjk.gif
    StewatribecalledgabiinoriChi Snow
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 12,960 Regulator
    edited May 19
    inori wrote: »
    And I'd also like enter into evidence that Sion was rooting for the starks HEAVY early on in these threads especially around the time Robb was coming up. It was like 90% stark love to 10% LF. It was only once the starks seemed completely out of it by s6 (no spoilers for stew) that he started reppin LF the most. And let us not forget that he had a damn wolf in his avi for years.

The defense rests.

46gbw15ltku1.gif

The s5/6 thread is interesting to say the least.....
    CapitalB
  • DNB1DNB1 Still nigga... Posts: 19,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Started from the beginning to prep for July. It's amazing how much you miss first time round.

Tyrion is easily the best character on the show. From season 1, he steals the show.
    atribecalledgabiKing of GA
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 23,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DNB1 wrote: »
    Started from the beginning to prep for July. It's amazing how much you miss first time round.

Tyrion of House Targaryen is easily the best character on the show. From season 1, he steals the show.

fixed and cosign if we talkin about human characters cause them Dragons IS the show! lmmfao
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    CeLLaR-DooR
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,276 Regulator

The defense rests.

Id like to file my appearance as the official Triggers attorney....To response to your claim it has been public knowledge of the bond the Triggers share w the Starks, essentially early on we thought of the Starks (except for that imbecile Ned )as family due to our rapport w their mother....by admiring the Young Sim... I mean wolf, Defendant Sion was just continuing his strong bond w their mother , a childhood friend and ex lover of the Triggers ( we hit that, ), a bond that continue s today with Triggers saving the entire Stark lineage from extinction....while pop Starks was taking a nap, albeit a permanent, left his kids out here knowing they need order....

But before I rest, I seem to remember your affinity and admiration for one bleached blonde named Cersei....way before the Dragons came of age which when u jumped ship like Lebron fans after the Decision.....like Skip said ," they cant erase who we were" and ur history as a Lannister supporter cant be erased as well....u openly rooted for the enemy while @Sion rooted for a child he watched grow up.....

I expect these trifling charges against my client be dropped....

The floor is yours counselor

lfqmtgr41l1j.gif
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    CapitalBatribecalledgabiKing of GAChi Snow
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 44,276 Regulator
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    The disrespeck you have for your moderator is atrocious I can't believe this !!

We Starks MAN! Stew is our moderator!

The disrespeck you Larks have fa meh is unbelievable !!
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    (Nope)atribecalledgabiChi Snow
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (Nope) wrote: »
    The disrespeck you have for your moderator is atrocious I can't believe this !!

We Starks MAN! Stew is our moderator!

The disrespeck you Larks have fa meh is unbelievable !!

Dont worry the payback will be swift and merciless....

As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

Sion(Nope)inoriChi Snow
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 49,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 20

The defense rests.

Id like to file my appearance as the official Triggers attorney....To response to your claim it has been public knowledge of the bond the Triggers share w the Starks, essentially early on we thought of the Starks (except for that imbecile Ned )as family due to our rapport w their mother....by admiring the Young Sim... I mean wolf, Defendant Sion was just continuing his strong bond w their mother , a childhood friend and ex lover of the Triggers ( we hit that, ), a bond that continue s today with Triggers saving the entire Stark lineage from extinction....while pop Starks was taking a nap, albeit a permanent, left his kids out here knowing they need order....

But before I rest, I seem to remember your affinity and admiration for one bleached blonde named Cersei....way before the Dragons came of age which when u jumped ship like Lebron fans after the Decision.....like Skip said ," they cant erase who we were" and ur history as a Lannister supporter cant be erased as well....u openly rooted for the enemy while @Sion rooted for a child he watched grow up.....

lfqmtgr41l1j.gif

2v8vx28imhdv.jpg

Now wait wait wait....it's been a minute since I seen devil's advocate....but wasn't that client a pedo???

How easy are you gon make this???? Lololol

Over the head posting....they ll get my posts yrs from now
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

(Nope)atribecalledgabi

The defense rests.

lfqmtgr41l1j.gif

2v8vx28imhdv.jpg

Now wait wait wait....it's been a minute since I seen devil's advocate....but wasn't that client a pedo???

How easy are you gon make this???? Lololol

Over the head posting....they ll get my posts yrs from now

LF defense after fuckin up: "that was part of the plan"

. The Triggers dont make mstakes my love....ur the only to catch that post feel special

atribecalledgabi