The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread [You will be banned for posting spoilers]

Replies

• inoriinori Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Danearys is about power and she not ashamed of her father. She refers to Robert Baratheon as "Robert gr Usurper" like her dad wasn't asbout to burn the city down.

And one thing that gets in my nerves is when people still don't know her name and call her Kahleesi. Jeezus Christ it's the 7th season.

Robert was a usurper tho. He literally took the throne cuz of some shit the king's brother did. He didn't care about running no country or being better than the mad king he was just heartbroken lol

That's exactly why he wasn't a usurper though. He didn't go to war with the throne to take it.

Yeah...he was going for vengeance. It just so happened that he had some Targaryen blood so he was the one put up for King.

Didn't in one of the real early episodes Robert Baratheon say to Ned Stark that Ned could've took the throne but he didn't for whatever reason?
    yall confusin me..
    King's brother?? or King's son??

Robert simp ass mad cause Leanna got some Dragon Peen and he couldnt bare the thought of her bein takin on the ride of her life..

Ned went to KL tho cause he had a beef wit the Mad King over his Dad and brother..

That would kind of go along with the bold in Boss post about Ned going to KL possibly before Robert went

i think Jaime said that to Ned..

Ok, damn the more you think you know about this show the more confused some of this shit get

well 1 thing's for certain and 3 is fo'sho!

we got and shit..
    and we got BIG ASS DRAGONS!!!!

I know for a fact THE STARKSET got the #1 Teenage Hitta in the WHOLE realm

WINTER CAME AND THE NORTH FUCKING REMEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are still a few more people on the hit list

Cercei
    The Mountain
    The Red Woman
    Beric Dondarrion
    Thoros of Myr
    Ilyn Payne
    The Hound (I think the Hound might get a pass tho lol)

• BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »
    Danearys is about power and she not ashamed of her father. She refers to Robert Baratheon as "Robert gr Usurper" like her dad wasn't asbout to burn the city down.

And one thing that gets in my nerves is when people still don't know her name and call her Kahleesi. Jeezus Christ it's the 7th season.

Robert was a usurper tho. He literally took the throne cuz of some shit the king's brother did. He didn't care about running no country or being better than the mad king he was just heartbroken lol

That's exactly why he wasn't a usurper though. He didn't go to war with the throne to take it.

Yeah...he was going for vengeance. It just so happened that he had some Targaryen blood so he was the one put up for King.

Didn't in one of the real early episodes Robert Baratheon say to Ned Stark that Ned could've took the throne but he didn't for whatever reason?
    yall confusin me..

Robert simp ass mad cause Leanna got some Dragon Peen and he couldnt bare the thought of her bein takin on the ride of her life..

Ned went to KL tho cause he had a beef wit the Mad King over his Dad and brother..

That would kind of go along with the bold in Boss post about Ned going to KL possibly before Robert went

Ok, damn the more you think you know about this show the more confused some of this shit get

we got and shit..

Cercei
    The Mountain
    The Red Woman
    Beric Dondarrion
    Thoros of Myr
    Ilyn Payne

once she sees Gendry tho she go be cool wit the Red Woman Thoros and Beric..
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    inori
  • inoriinori Posts: 555 ✭✭✭✭

yall confusin me..

we got and shit..

Cercei
    The Mountain
    The Red Woman
    Beric Dondarrion
    Thoros of Myr
    Ilyn Payne

once she sees Gendry tho she go be cool wit the Red Woman Thoros and Beric..

My money is on the Illyn Payne, Cercei and POSSIBLY the Red Woman to get their faced snatched next
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain before:
    I know I'm wrong for watching this season of GoT before watching the others but so far this live action dungeons and dragons show is not that bad.

#TeanStark just because

Cain after being woke:
    Might've spoke to soon the dragon lady got black people on the squad. Stark and them have not one black person that I've seen.

Lol.

#NawfSupportsRacialInequality

#NoNegrosAllowedInDaNawf

#TargNationSupportWomensBlacksPlusHandicapEquality
    yeah I don't bring race into this show because it's problematic to have that white savior type of rhetoric They give danny. So I just put all that shit out of my mind and enjoy it.
    male-tears-2.jpg
    BOSSExcellence(Nope)
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

yall confusin me..

we got and shit..

the land of always winter is north.....you niggas are like center city. ole middle ass niggas claiming north.

Map_Westeros_Political.gif

compass-map-stock-picture-790219.jpg

tenor.gif

cURtrar.gif

tired ah yall niggas
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

King of GAInglewood_Bmiamivice305
  • 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denPosts: 28,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the lack of respect will be the downfall of yall warm bloodied hoez.

we cold bloooooooodieeed

tenor.gif

burr
    you have the dude who is naturally thorough -Alpha
    you have the dude that wants to be thorough so he pretend to be Alpha -Beta
    then you have the nigga who wants to hang with the first two to be seen and grab any dropped crumbs.- Omega

I am still struggling between blocks to get from the have nots to the have yachts and I won't be stopped.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhTZZdVbjio

Maywoodcharles2#1hiphopjunki3
  • deadeyedeadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttPosts: 21,053 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    You niggas can't even keep Sansa on lock SMMFH

She needs to learn to keep shit like that in-house, but she's right about everything she said.

Even though she's younger, she understands the game better than Jon.

Sansa just doesn't want him to make the same mistakes as Ned and Rob by being too noble and not ruthless enough.

Then again, all that bullshit in Kings Landing is nothing compared to having to deal with the Whitewalkers.
    deadeye
    So, you're mad because I quoted a post.....that included a scantily clad pic of you......that you sent to another man.....while both of you are supposed to be in committed relationships with other people?

Hilarious.
    June 12 Delete

MsSouthern
    just messy ...smh
    June 12

deadeye
    You can call me messy, but you can't say I was lying about anything I said.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    gtfoff my page and mind your fucking business old man.

Oh wait, you have no business which is why you stalk various females on the internet tryibg to interject yourself into their business.

Fuck off.
    June 12

deadeye
    Most of your business is public knowledge Kathryn.

You should learn to exercise more discretion.

You're too old to continuously find yourself in compromising situations.

I'm extremely disappointed in your behavior and expect much better of you in the future.

With compassion, concern, sincerity, and due diligence.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    I hope you die of old age tonight.
    June 12

deadeye
    That's a horrible thing to say.

I'm sorry you feel that way Kathryn.

However, I've never heard of anyone dying of old age at 43.

My words must've really hit home for you to want me to die tonight.

I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings.

Instead of wishing me death, your time would be better served reflecting on your past transgressions and thinking about what steps you can take to improve yourself.
    June 12 Delete

Dirty Sanchez
    kat caught feelings
    June 12

deadeye
    Indeed she did.

Definitely not your usual white woman.
    June 12 Delete

MzGrahamBitches
    Titanagraphs but I caught feelings..ok.

Type me another one pops.
    June 12

deadeye
    You wished death upon me Kathryn.

Solely because I quoted a post which featured you in a bathrobe with your privates partially exposed.

A pic that would have never been publicly accessible had it not been for your carelessness and bad judgement.

Essentially, you want me to die for your mistakes.

Smarten up Kathryn.

If anyone caught feelings it's you.

This is just entertainment for me.
    June 12 Delete

@deadeye nah mate, fuck off, I literally hate seeing your name in my notifications because I know it's your FUCKING LIST. I'm tired of being @'d to some thread because of your shitty list, makes me just want to punch you in your fat fucking face.

You're a digrace to creepset and 'mature' black men the world over.

Fuck your entire existence.

You are a plain idiot. Since you cannot give birth nor have a proper sense of enduring and suffering you cannot understand my post.

@Westie has put her life on the line several times to give life. I wish I had an ounce of that courage, endurance and resiliance.

Peace
  • ChiCityChiCity Stark Bannerman Da NAWFPosts: 26,961 ✭✭✭✭✭

yall confusin me..

we got and shit..

Cercei
    The Mountain
    Ilyn Payne
    Illyn Payne as good as dead

She ain't never fonda catch the mountain slipping

Cersie the last real target
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    inori
    deadeye wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    You niggas can't even keep Sansa on lock SMMFH

She needs to learn to keep shit like that in-house, but she's right about everything she said.

Even though she's younger, she understands the game better than Jon.

Sansa just doesn't want him to make the same mistakes as Ned and Rob by being too noble and not ruthless enough.

Then again, all that bullshit in Kings Landing is nothing compared to having to deal with the Whitewalkers.
    She wasn't right about snatching homes away from ancient houses...at all

Karstarks turned on Robb because he killed they leader

Umber turned on Jon because he let the wildlings over the wall

Both houses have been taught a deep lesson. Both of they leaders and the main ppl who sided with them are dead. It's time to bring some honor back to the houses

Let a lesser lord marry into house Karstark. He take her name but at least he knows his line will rule a great house someday, regardless of name. Someone like idk.....Onion Knight.

Marry Ned Umber to a great lord daughter to strengthen their ties and allow a loyal house to watch them.

He could easily win the families over with the right maneuvering

His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    King of GA
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 24,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Cain before:
    I know I'm wrong for watching this season of GoT before watching the others but so far this live action dungeons and dragons show is not that bad.

#TeanStark just because

Cain after being woke:
    Might've spoke to soon the dragon lady got black people on the squad. Stark and them have not one black person that I've seen.

Lol.

#NoNegrosAllowedInDaNawf

yeah I don't bring race into this show because it's problematic to have that white savior type of rhetoric They give danny. So I just put all that shit out of my mind and enjoy it.

If it makes you feel any better. The books point out that while Dany may be a big of a savior from the standpoint of the slaves, Westeros is still a pretty shitty place and it's hypocritical for her to act all high and mighty because of the stand she's taking against that one particular human rights violation when her homeland has a whole host of its own. She has to eat that humble pie. So, yeah, she might be playing that white savior archetype, but she isn't held on quite the pedestal that characters in other stories are.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    King of GAWestiejee504
  • BOSSExcellenceBOSSExcellence all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 22,184 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain before:

#TeanStark just because

Cain after being woke:

Lol.

#NoNegrosAllowedInDaNawf

If it makes you feel any better. The books point out that while Dany may be a big of a savior from the standpoint of the slaves, Westeros is still a pretty shitty place and it's hypocritical for her to act all high and mighty because of the stand she's taking against that one particular human rights violation when her homeland has a whole host of its own. She has to eat that humble pie. So, yeah, she might be playing that white savior archetype, but she isn't held on quite the pedestal that characters in other stories are.

nigga thats one of her main reasons for wantin to take over Westeros and destroy the wheel..

this aint the books nigga!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mastery ....I thought we were better than this..how I get left out of the deep PM discussions? lol
    atribecalledgabiBOSSExcellenceMasteryjee504
    Wait so Robert Baratheon is part targaryen?

Hell going on in here?

where u been!!?
    even i knew that! lmao
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Inglewood_B

Hell going on in here?
    He got Targaryen blood

All of the Baratheon have it. Their founding father is Aegons basted brother
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell going on in here?

You ain't know? Lololol!!
  • WestieWestie Whore Savant the vagina nebulaPosts: 11,315 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell going on in here?

I didn't know that either lol
    male-tears-2.jpg
    ChiCityStoneColdMikeyjee504atribecalledgabi

Hell going on in here?

I didn't know that either lol

i already told u..

u know nothin @Westie
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    WestieMasteryatribecalledgabi