What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• dasmooth1dasmooth1 Posts: 157 ✭✭
    ChiCity wrote: »
    Wait so Robert Baratheon is part targaryen?

Hell going on in here?
    He got Targaryen blood

All of the Baratheon have it. Their founding father is Aegons basted brother

The bastard branch are the Blackfyres if i remember correctly.
    J. WillRanxxMister B.
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »

Hell going on in here?

I didn't know that either lol

i already told u..

u know nothin @Westie

you're going to make me ask to be added to that p.m. and spoil this show for you in another thread.

Watch your back.

u should be a Lannister u evil evil person!

giphy.gif

Cersei would be proud.
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Westieatribecalledgabi
  • CapitalBCapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Posts: 24,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Sion can she do that!!?

yehp im tellin!!!!
    TOO REAL for IC
    #TEAMDRAGONSnSHIT
    #TargGangyabish
    Westie
  • Chi SnowChi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackPosts: 27,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »

Hell going on in here?
    He got Targaryen blood

Nah the Blackfyres are way after.

Look up Orys Baratheon. He killed the s
    Storm King, took his daugther, took his lands, took his house colors, and they sigil

With one hand
    His hair?
    WACK
    His gear?
    WACK
    His jewelry?
    WACK
    His footstance?
    WACK
    The way he talks?
    WACK
    The way he doesn't even like to smile?
    WACK
    Me?
    I'm tight as FUCK
    King of GAdasmooth1
  • King of GAKing of GA Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dasmooth1 wrote: »

Hell going on in here?
    He got Targaryen blood

Orys Baratheon was long before the Blackfyres. He was actually from Valyria. It's not confirmed but he is at least rumored to be the bastard brother of Aegon the Conqueror. Dude was a beast in battle too...
    Chi Snowdasmooth1
  • The Lonious MonkThe Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Posts: 25,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain before:
    I know I'm wrong for watching this season of GoT before watching the others but so far this live action dungeons and dragons show is not that bad.

#TeanStark just because

Cain after being woke:
    Might've spoke to soon the dragon lady got black people on the squad. Stark and them have not one black person that I've seen.

Lol.

#NawfSupportsRacialInequality

#NoNegrosAllowedInDaNawf

#TargNationSupportWomensBlacksPlusHandicapEquality
    yeah I don't bring race into this show because it's problematic to have that white savior type of rhetoric They give danny. So I just put all that shit out of my mind and enjoy it.

If it makes you feel any better. The books point out that while Dany may be a big of a savior from the standpoint of the slaves, Westeros is still a pretty shitty place and it's hypocritical for her to act all high and mighty because of the stand she's taking against that one particular human rights violation when her homeland has a whole host of its own. She has to eat that humble pie. So, yeah, she might be playing that white savior archetype, but she isn't held on quite the pedestal that characters in other stories are.

nigga thats one of her main reasons for wantin to take over Westeros and destroy the wheel..

this aint the books nigga!

What exactly is your point? I didn't even address her reasoning for wanting to get back to Westeros. Even in the show though, her primary goal was initially just to reclaim what was taken from her family. She only changed her stance after she learned more about her family and Westeros. In this matter, the show isn't any different than the books, the books just provide more detail as they often do.
    Niggas think that they own things and man sits high upon thrones
    But when you die, tell me what the fuck you own.
    When your skin, flesh, and bones find a permanent home
    as food for worms or fossils trapped in stone. - Rza in "What's Going On?"

m63Y62.gif
    Chi SnowKing of GA
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 17
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    King of GA wrote: »
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Danearys is about power and she not ashamed of her father. She refers to Robert Baratheon as "Robert gr Usurper" like her dad wasn't asbout to burn the city down.

And one thing that gets in my nerves is when people still don't know her name and call her Kahleesi. Jeezus Christ it's the 7th season.

Robert was a usurper tho. He literally took the throne cuz of some shit the king's brother did. He didn't care about running no country or being better than the mad king he was just heartbroken lol

That's exactly why he wasn't a usurper though. He didn't go to war with the throne to take it.

Yeah...he was going for vengeance. It just so happened that he had some Targaryen blood so he was the one put up for King.

Didn't in one of the real early episodes Robert Baratheon say to Ned Stark that Ned could've took the throne but he didn't for whatever reason?
    yall confusin me..
    King's brother?? or King's son??

Robert simp ass mad cause Leanna got some Dragon Peen and he couldnt bare the thought of her bein takin on the ride of her life..

Ned went to KL tho cause he had a beef wit the Mad King over his Dad and brother..

That would kind of go along with the bold in Boss post about Ned going to KL possibly before Robert went

i think Jaime said that to Ned..

Ok, damn the more you think you know about this show the more confused some of this shit get

well 1 thing's for certain and 3 is fo'sho!

we got and shit..
    and we got BIG ASS DRAGONS!!!!

I know for a fact THE STARKSET got the #1 Teenage Hitta in the WHOLE realm

WINTER CAME AND THE NORTH FUCKING REMEMBERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif
    7gs25j05sowy.gif

EAT IT!

Aye you ain't shyt for this...but dammit I did lmao.

I swear this thread had produced some of the funniest gifs/pics I've ever seen on the IC
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    PanchoYoSanchoOhMarsL3NU
  • loch121loch121 Posts: 12,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to peep my recap this is the link.Yall niggas savage so it's here to take or leave.
    youtube.com/watch?v=syAhRqATohk
    Loch Afro American Psycho EP/mixtape http://www.datpiff.com/Loch-Afro-American-Psycho-mixtape.740928.html
    Loch's youtube channel youtube.com/lochofmceo
    Loch Afro American Horror Story Mixtape Hosted by @DJDooWop http://piff.me/d91349e via @DatPiff
    Follow @Loch121 http://Twitter.com/loch121
    Follow Loch on instagram. http://instagram.com/loch121
    Chi SnowMaywoodMastery
  • KamPushMeKamPushMe Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mastery wrote: »
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    I'm late asf. Im on season one lol

If you tough and not no bitch, you'll get through 6 seasons in a week haha

wdncvbqmtyc9.gif
    I'll try lol
    MasteryTHIRDSUPREMECapitalB
  • PanchoYoSanchoPanchoYoSancho To all the killas and the hundid dolla billasPosts: 13,144 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »
    Anybody else peep that scene with the hound burying those bodies? I thought it was a bit subtle that was the folks him and Arya stole from which is why the Hound felt bad. I didn't catch it the first time cuz the childs body looked smaller than I remembered from that episode

I only caught it cause they showed them stealing from them in the intro.
  • MissMe DramaFreeMissMe DramaFree Sion Birmingham, AlPosts: 48 ✭✭
    edited July 17
    Sansa need to be humble ain't nobody strip her ass or cut her throat when her daddy committed treason.
    You forgot about this? Lol

giphy.gif

Lol they didn't strip her title. Good tho I did forget this happened
    Your Biggest Obstacle is the One Looking Back at YOU in The Mirror ⌛️Malinowski ...