What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Replies

• THIRDSUPREMETHIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesPosts: 7,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Oh shit I forgot to unban you. Wow I was going to but not with that tone young lady ! Apologize or stay banned !!
    Give her the same chance you gave Pancho..... more nosigns than co signs.

zjjq3e406gcc.gif

Inglewood_B
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Posts: 17,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at all these posts.

Hopefully there is no mo TEAM LITTLE FINGER / CHAOS LADDER CLIMBERS in this bitch.

We the LANNISTERS still here and all over the place .

Kings Landing
    Team Targ - yes without Tyrion in your roster yall wouldnt have been through season 6.
    The Nawf - Sansa is technically MADAME IMP LANNISTER

Keep on yappin while we are sealing and riding straight to the IRON BANK !!

#wetheLannisters
    #weareallovathaplace
    #wegotmoney
    #game7
    apocalyse-xmen-2016.jpg
    atribecalledgabiKing of GA
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 52,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just finished catching up last week finally. Does/Do dwarves exist in the Game of Thrones Universe? I know they call Tyrion "Dwarf" but thats cuz he's a midget. I mean do/did legit dwarves exist at one time in the Thrones Universe? For some reason i feel like i recall them talking about something crafted by the ancient dwarves.

I see Giants from the wildlands, not dwarves though.
    THIRDSUPREME
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 18
    Mastery wrote: »
    Look at all these posts.

Hopefully there is no mo TEAM LITTLE FINGER / CHAOS LADDER CLIMBERS in this bitch.

We the LANNISTERS still here and all over the place .

Kings Landing
    Team Targ - yes without Tyrion in your roster yall wouldnt have been through season 6.
    The Nawf - Sansa is technically MADAME IMP LANNISTER

Keep on yappin while we are sealing and riding straight to the IRON BANK !!

#wetheLannisters
    #weareallovathaplace
    #wegotmoney
    #game7
    Man if you don't getcho punk ass up outchea!!!

73aqpnpuxtds.jpg

fuckouttahere

tyrion has been looking washed

but my french brethren is right

cersei is leveling up

we got elephants n shit

the golden company

qyburn is somewhere being creepy, probably laid up with a corpse, concocting our next power move

our top pupil ruling the north

while jon is playing house with the foreign whore who will not be named

and you can't forget about the mountain

#underestimated
    #alliseeislicks
    #wemakemoneymoves

praying euron stays loyal
    Chi SnowatribecalledgabiTHIRDSUPREMELEMZIMUS_RAMSEYRecaptimus_Prime360(Nope)
  • atribecalledgabiatribecalledgabi DragonstonePosts: 13,955 Regulator
    Dead @ that gif!!!!
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYChi SnowMadame_CJSkywalkerCain
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you hadn't already, peep this article

The implications will have you

tim-and-eric-mind-explosion-gif--41769.gif

mainly because GRRM casually dropped this nuke himself
    Here's why Beric Dondarrion has a flaming sword on Game of Thrones – and it could change the show forever

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a833111/game-of-thrones-beric-dondarrion-fire-wight-flaming-sword/
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,446 Regulator
    a.mann wrote: »

Here's why Beric Dondarrion has a flaming sword on Game of Thrones – and it could change the show forever

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a833111/game-of-thrones-beric-dondarrion-fire-wight-flaming-sword/

Old news and a reach.

For the billionth time, Jon Snow isn't a white walker -_-*
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
    Masteryloch121
  • a.manna.mann Posts: 19,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GRRM is not saying he is....but Martin is clearly saying there is no coming back from the dead and then being ""alive""
    Sion
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,446 Regulator
    GRRM is not saying he is....but Martin is clearly saying there is no coming back from the dead and then being ""alive""

Oh I know but the last part is left open to interpretation and the popular one is that Jon Snow is a white walker *rolls eyes*

No shit there's no coming back from death but that doesn't mean Jon or other characters who have been resurrected are white walkers or The Others. His comments need more context but I get exactly what he was trying to do and he succeeded at it.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • Madame_CJSkywalkerMadame_CJSkywalker Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭

interesting

kind of leans toward the theory of melisandre having a big role to play in the end game

and since beric lights up his sword using his blood, can jon light up longclaw?