What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV Trailer Released

1234568»

Replies

• Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beat muthafucca after 2hrs. Decided to try out flight feature on the Regalia while head back to Hammerhead.

Crashed.
    Killed everyone.
    Game over.
    Forgot to save.

FAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!

I stopped flying that thing because landing it can give a nigga a headache
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 64,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What other new s*** you get/find after beating the game?

Cuz I just watched that vid and saw Gladio welding a gold lookin sword.
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Posts: 3,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 8
    I forgot episode Gladio dropped!? ill download it sunday
  • Lou_CypherLou_Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksPosts: 51,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha i still need to finish this game. Dunno how excited ill be for Episode Gladius, new content would be cool, but i would rather a expansion of the story instead of a prequel of what happened.

Still loved this game though. Big step up from recent single player Final Fantasy games. I love the battle system and would love for them to keep it for future games. Hope the next one isnt a sequel to 15 though, they need to not make sequels like they did with FF13.

Except for FF7 remake, I know they are releasing that one in 3 games and im fine with that.
1234568»