What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

A Question About Harley Quinn and the Joker

Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu RegisThe EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
Why did Harley and Pudding break up?
Oakland+Athletics+1200.jpg

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda

Replies

• nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Harley was tired of being treated like shit and being abused.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Puddin was tired of being treated like shit and being abused.

Why did the Joker let Harley do him like that? If it was anybody else, he just would gave hella killed their ass.

“There are three types of baseball players: those who make it happen, those who watch it happen, and those who wonder what happens.”―Tommy Lasorda
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJPosts: 15,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nujerz84 wrote: »
    Puddin was tired of being treated like shit and being abused.

Why did the Joker let Harley do him like that? If it was anybody else, he just would gave hella killed their ass.

lol it was a major typo on my end, Harley was the one who left due to the abuse by the Joker.
    2ywzls0.jpg

t50f46.jpg

xr52d.jpg

IC Battle Rap Stans Most Hated.

s-l300.jpg
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,418 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    And like any battered woman she will soon be taking him back.

• BigBallsNoWorriesBigBallsNoWorries Posts: 5,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joker stays hard on hoes
    You Down to Travel?

I've been International since I was 16

Listen to my thoughts on traveling while black throughout europe, my thoughts on traveling in general and my experiences crazy/interesting stories

at my Travel Blog right here

htttp://www.travelis4life.wordpress.com
    BangEm_Bart Dupacdnyce215
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,284 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why did Harley and Pudding break up?
    No nigga
    nh
    what iz u doing
  • Maximus RexMaximus Rex Pulchritudo in Conspectu Regis The EmpreyanPosts: 6,355 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rex sees that somebody has never seen Batman The Animated Series.

• Thoma$Thoma$ Posts: 5

this is the best couple
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFonXTj5hNJIXeHgEnLhEwS6TllRtZMYAOMBROaJOuEenkZNXFtg