What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Some n!ggas just can't let it go.. Out here using spray paint and chalk in their hair and beards..

Replies

• AP21AP21 Posts: 16,421 ✭✭✭✭✭
    why is this only 2 pages
    spit_fiya
  • Beech Oss NeegaBeech Oss Neega Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    lol it's kinda strange and interesting how much dudes make concern over other dudes hairlines though

It's strange that dudes would fry other dudes for doing clown shit?

That's news to me.
    So ILLKoltrain
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Posts: 5,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Posts: 4,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My hairline is straight but my barber will put that shit on me without asking. After a cut I wash my hair because of shedding so its no point that shot in my hair.
  • FosheezyFosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Posts: 2,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol it's kinda strange and interesting how much dudes make concern over other dudes hairlines though

That's news to me.
    I'm talkin in general, not specifically the chalk or sharpie shit

I mean, if it's funny it's funny...but after a while with some dudes it's like i don't get why it's such a fascination and they seem to be a bit overly invested in the appearance of other niggas hairlines that aint theirs

• blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use bejing tho just for the look
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

That's news to me.

I mean, if it's funny it's funny...but after a while with some dudes it's like i don't get why it's such a fascination and they seem to be a bit overly invested in the appearance of other niggas hairlines that aint theirs

Chill, its not that deep, fam lol.
    Fosheezy
  • KoltrainKoltrain Mr. MOPosts: 3,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dry erase head ass niggas
    So ILLLurkristocrat
    Sandinista wrote: »
    Y'all Bald Power motherfuckers are all assuming your cranium is normally shaped. What if you shave your shit off and you got a fucked up head?

It's a real concern:

i36ebdgzrodn.jpg

uau6g42jgfcg.jpg

ek4103s94i5d.jpg

Dude in the last pic got into an accident that caused that

So ILL wrote: »

That's news to me.

My nigga, Charlamane just did a whole lil segment on Safari hairline on air and his shit look straight to me lol

On some G shit I'm just like if bitches ain't worrying about it then other men shouldn't be clowning niggas either but yea I know it ain't deep
    So ILL
  • 5onblackhandside5onblackhandside I'm gettin' paid, been on niggas head like toupéesPosts: 2,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MallyG wrote: »
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    They got man weave now.

Before-and-After-Man-weave-520x345.png

That nikka head look like one of them cartoon characters when they get blown up wit some ACME TNT.

lmaooooooooooooo!
    Fosheezy
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 12

That's news to me.

My nigga, Charlamane just did a whole lil segment on Safari hairline on air and his shit look straight to me lol

On some G shit I'm just like if bitches ain't worrying about it then other men shouldn't be clowning niggas either but yea I know it ain't deep

It's called jokes. Why you care so much about men clowning other men? You must be one of these spray on recipients?
    So ILLFosheezy
  • rickmogulrickmogul black_samson Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭✭
    A bitch ain't told him it looks stupid yet. When that happens he'll take a garden hose to his face. Pussy ain't shit but meat on a bone, suck it, fuck it or leave it alone but we will clean up for it in a heartbeat. What else is there?

That's news to me.

It's called jokes. Why you care so much about men clowning other men? You must be one of these spray on recipients?
    Maybe one of the jokes in this thread touched a nerve. They say hit dogs holler lol.
    rickmogulVulcanRavenFosheezy
  • Mr PopoMr Popo Just Call Me Mister Posts: 3,211 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the barbers I go to got slick today and added some to my tapeline...Washed it out as soon as I got home.
    nfl-afc-championship-new-england-patriots-denver-broncos3.jpg

So ILLFigoKoltrain
  • b'mer...b'mer... Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • trendsetta1030trendsetta1030 Where the money at...Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 20
    The thing about this I don't get, is why do people do it knowing a) everyone knows what you're doing and b) everyone thinks you look ridiculous doing it.

I mean how can being bald be worse than being a laughing stock?

Bitches get fake asses fake hair fake shit erryday b an you kno is fake but you still like it… why can't niggas have fake hair/facial?

That's news to me.

why you care what i care about nigga? lol