What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Some n!ggas just can't let it go.. Out here using spray paint and chalk in their hair and beards..

124»

Replies

• VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowPosts: 18,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    lol it's kinda strange and interesting how much dudes make concern over other dudes hairlines though

It's strange that dudes would fry other dudes for doing clown shit?

That's news to me.
    I'm talkin in general, not specifically the chalk or sharpie shit

I mean, if it's funny it's funny...but after a while with some dudes it's like i don't get why it's such a fascination and they seem to be a bit overly invested in the appearance of other niggas hairlines that aint theirs

Chill, its not that deep, fam lol.

My nigga, Charlamane just did a whole lil segment on Safari hairline on air and his shit look straight to me lol

On some G shit I'm just like if bitches ain't worrying about it then other men shouldn't be clowning niggas either but yea I know it ain't deep

It's called jokes. Why you care so much about men clowning other men? You must be one of these spray on recipients?

why you care what i care about nigga? lol
    I didn't know this what this thread is about lol.

b405d301-823a-4427-a9f7-3163239b38bc.jpg
    Man like I said before I'ma be the black Jason Staham, I ain't ever clean shaving my stuff. My head ain't shaped right either but f it. That's how God made me! It's all about confidence. Most niggas with pattern baldness ain't confident enough. I ain't lett that stop me from my million. Trill set, f ALL y'all. Lol
    I was right lol
    MallyG
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ONE OF MY BOYS DOES THIS HOLLYWOOD HOGAN SHIT.
    SUCK MY DICK OUT OF ANIMOSITY
    NCswagBcotton5AggieLean.MrCrookedLetter
  • HafBaykedHafBayked Posts: 15,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    noticed my barber started hittin the corners of my shit w/ the black ice.....dont look bad or fake at all I can just tell when its gone....went ahead and started growing my shit....line lookin much better w/ no help

Cinco
  • Qiv_OwanQiv_Owan Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SuperManuelSuperManuel I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Posts: 17,695 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d.green wrote: »
    ZVVV%2B7186.jpg

it looks like that gta online glitch after your character takes off his mask or hat and his scalp looks like it has corn rows tattooed into it.
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    detcatinva wrote: »
    my grandad 80 years old getting his hair sprayed black.

i stopped by his house unannounced and he didn't have his hair sprayed black. he answered the door and his hair is chalk white. i didn't recognize him. thought i was at the wrong house
    I know you didn't think an 80-year-old man would still have a head full of black hair lol.

I would've straight clowned my grandfather lol.
  • gh0stgh0st Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WTF is goings on in here? NigNogs got real wave caps now? Who raised these niggas man
    a.mannking hassannex gin
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 66,517 Regulator
    gh0st wrote: »
    WTF is goings on in here? NigNogs got real wave caps now? Who raised these niggas man

niggas can go from bald to Waves to Braids in seconds lol
    king hassan
  • So ILLSo ILL Posts: 15,866 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    MallyG wrote: »
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    They got man weave now.

Before-and-After-Man-weave-520x345.png

That nikka head look like one of them cartoon characters when they get blown up wit some ACME TNT.

LOOOOOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOLOOLOLOLLOLOLOLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLLOOOOOLLLLOOOOOLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLOOOLLLLLLOOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLL

mgfkbvgk7hub.jpg
    Superman stretched out lmaooooo.
  • stringer bellstringer bell Posts: 24,134 ✭✭✭✭✭

37r9fc3m5cr2.gif
    vqllc3.jpg

eitedl.jpg

156s7y0.jpg

2zojh39.jpg

“Every generation has its own evil. But our evil is a different kind of evil — our systems are evil.” - Rev. Nicholas Richards
    nex ginKoltrain
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭✭✭

37r9fc3m5cr2.gif

z0bwk5xp8e1p.gif

Wow!

He got that Doc Rivers special.
    Lurkristocrat CincoKoltrain
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dudes are out here really doing the most trying to salvage that last follicle......LMMFAOOOO!!!
    Maaaan.....let that shit go. Your hairline had a good run. Put T.R.O.Y on repeat. Reminisce about the good
    old days when your shit was at the front of your head. Time to rock the Telly Savalas now bruh....lol.

The person who controls your anger controls you.

The conventional mind is passive. It consumes information and
    regurgitates it in familiar forms. The dimensional mind is active
    transforming everything it digests into something new & original,
    creating instead of consuming.

Excuses don't solve problems.

Life is a series of serious choices
    Theories are formed from experience, never mysterious forces
  • blacktuxblacktux Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im fucking with this movement and hope it catches fire.

These broads need to know what it feels like
    -Shive-
    king hassan
124»