Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Replies

• O.G.O.G. GUILTY BY AFFILIATION. Posts: 7,044 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All my girls do yoga then get high at night :3

Lol. They actually have a strain of bud called namaste they sell out in Frisco.
    Tommy bilfiger
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Posts: 20,702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O.G. wrote: »
    All my girls do yoga then get high at night :3

Lol. They actually have a strain of bud called namaste they sell out in Frisco.

you knew I'm talkin bout this song right? These my niggas
    O.G.Peezy_JenkinsMaywoodD.D.S.
  • SELASI_iSELASI_i DARK VEDA KCPosts: 1,899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MillzOG wrote: »
    The Ball Brand needs a PR firm/publicist to handle all their talking. Lavar got too much nigga in him. He has no filter and that eventually is gonna get him in trouble. Couldn't even imagine men like Bob Johnson or Phil Knight referring to someone as a hater =) . And now Lavar is saying that he wants 3 Billion for a deal. SMH.

As a black man. I want them to succeed (not in Philly tho). As a business man i think he needs to fall back and let someone with business experience help them out.

Yea I agree with all this. Lol @ not in Philly though. You don't want Lonzo?

I don't think he is that special. I suck at evaluating college players tho. I swore up and down that Sherron Collins was gonna be in the nba. :#

Shit I'm a ku fan... From Kansas , and I coulda told you that
    O.G.
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Posts: 13,877 Regulator
    The Ball Brand needs a PR firm/publicist to handle all their talking. Lavar got too much nigga in him. He has no filter and that eventually is gonna get him in trouble. Couldn't even imagine men like Bob Johnson or Phil Knight referring to someone as a hater =) . And now Lavar is saying that he wants 3 Billion for a deal. SMH.

As a black man. I want them to succeed (not in Philly tho). As a business man i think he needs to fall back and let someone with business experience help them out.

I don't think he is that special. I suck at evaluating college players tho. I swore up and down that Sherron Collins was gonna be in the nba. :#

Ok cool, so now I know...when I get to the West Coast, chop it up with you about making money, not NBA draft potential, got it. Lol
    O.G.
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 14,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

FUCK Drake Ball and Big Baller Var. Them dudes will get run up on South Street with all the fuck arounds. Let them muhfuckas stay in LA. Magic can deal with that shit.
  • BetaBeta White People Buyin Pitbulls Now.. Posts: 56,973 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how someone walks away from 125k a year.. :/
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

What idiot did this?
    TheBoyRo wrote: »

What idiot did this?

my own
    TheBoyRo
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭✭

What idiot did this?

my own

Why?

What idiot did this?

my own

Why?

Running her ragged but it's cool she got another job lined up
    edited May 19
    Damn ax I know you upset you couldn't square up and fold that nigga up like bad laundry..

:/
    BlackAX410Tommy bilfigerKing_MOEbraMillzOG
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn ax I know you upset you couldn't square up and fold that niggas up like bad laundry..

He didn't come around, until it was certain I was gone, they're all about to get cut off for that fuckery
    BetaKing_MOEbra

my nigga willie the kid just dropped the album of the year.
    AP21BetaMaywoodD.D.S.
    Damn ax I know you upset you couldn't square up and fold that niggas up like bad laundry..

This sarcasm like a mf lmaoo
    BetaTheBoyRoKing_MOEbraMillzOG

Yo how you gonna play a brotha on the grey poupon?
    Alpha_Ambition
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,651 ✭✭✭✭✭

He can try and play me all he wants I dead ass waited for him to come through 2 different days so we can scrap
    AcresShakers
    Lol you caught feelings

I didn't anticipate that
    numbaz...80's baby
  • AcresShakersAcresShakers You sloppy AF HoustonPosts: 27,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing frogger smh
    Alpha_Ambition
  • MaywoodMaywood Never Told On NobodyPosts: 667 ✭✭✭✭

my nigga willie the kid just dropped the album of the year.

This shit Tough!!!! :#
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 14,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

He can try and play me all he wants I dead ass waited for him to come through 2 different days so we can scrap

You 5'6 140 fam you was gonna get treated. I'm just glad things worked out otherwise you would be pressing charges right now and getting raped with legal fees

I'm lookin out for you more than anything

Bruh shut the entire fuck up. Height or weight doesn't determine if I know how to defend myself. You the same nigga that was playing frogger In Patterson new jersey cuz some guys looked mean, trynna assume I cant throw hands. I've kicked it in places that would give you the chills don't try to play me for some Lol's bruh

Sounds like y'all need some gloves.....who trying to set up the fade?
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 6,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Literally lmao at playing frogger. That was random as fuck lls
    Beta