What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Replies

• D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people should've never gotten cell phones and learned how to text!!!!
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,364 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uploaded a 5 year old video from Facebook talking about niggaz trying to go the thug route I was like 18-19 when I 1st started doing these ironically the same time I started on the IC, I kinda wish this version of myself had access to snapchat and things of that nature lol like I told yall before my posting style back then wasn't a gimmick looking back this was interesting
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Maywoodblakfyahking
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Uploaded a 5 year old video from Facebook talking about niggaz trying to go the thug route I was like 18-19 when I 1st started doing these ironically the same time I started on the IC, I kinda wish this version of myself had access to snapchat and things of that nature lol like I told yall before my posting style back then wasn't a gimmick looking back this was interesting

Pretty sure you was off that powder back then lol
    BlackAX410KamPushMeblakfyahking
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Pretty sure you was off that powder back then lol

Lol nah that was just my personality

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 64,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn my barber out here like Jason Pierre Paul
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CJAlpha_Ambition Figo
    D. Morgan wrote: »

8:30 mins of @BlackAX410 talking
    giphy.gif

Lmao I was 18-19 I had put it out cuz I'm working on a script about my life from 2011-now and watching that video and another video around that time was some eye opening shit. Plus I remember you asked me why I rapped with a raspy voice and that was just an example of what went into my old posting style

Who wants to laugh?

giphy.gif

jee504
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Cinema Night at the spot.

Tonight's film: Jungle Fever.

Didn't know my living room could seat 18 people in it....but it did. Nice.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    Alpha_Ambition iron man1jazzybella
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Black Cinema Night at the spot.

Tonight's film: Jungle Fever.

Didn't know my living room could seat 18 people in it....but it did. Nice.

There's a joke here
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 15,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is. The round table (that's still going in my living room on as I type this) on pro-blackness probably is the punchline.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....

Trynna add the 3 pointer this was on the backend of 3 in a row

Maywood
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Why you look like a midget in the still frame?

LMFAO you ain't shit, I get low nh so I can score in multiple angles

Maywood
    My nigga ax even waddles like IT now lol

Lol that was after a 2 hour workout gotta do something productive while my job forced me to take a 2 week lack of work, they might close down

Alpha_Ambition Maywood
    Lmaooooo yo you look 5'3 and old as fuck

giphy.gif

BlackAX410infamous114MaywoodJoshuaMoshua
    AP21 wrote: »
    ax got the woat shot release

Lol it came from when I blocked a shot and fell elbow first on the concrete, since then I had to shoot with a hitch

AP21