Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Replies

• D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 10,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people should've never gotten cell phones and learned how to text!!!!
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79

• BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 34,931 ✭✭✭✭✭

Uploaded a 5 year old video from Facebook talking about niggaz trying to go the thug route I was like 18-19 when I 1st started doing these ironically the same time I started on the IC, I kinda wish this version of myself had access to snapchat and things of that nature lol like I told yall before my posting style back then wasn't a gimmick looking back this was interesting
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

Maywoodblakfyahking
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BlackAX410 wrote: »

Uploaded a 5 year old video from Facebook talking about niggaz trying to go the thug route I was like 18-19 when I 1st started doing these ironically the same time I started on the IC, I kinda wish this version of myself had access to snapchat and things of that nature lol like I told yall before my posting style back then wasn't a gimmick looking back this was interesting

Pretty sure you was off that powder back then lol
    BlackAX410KamPushMeblakfyahking
    D.D.S. wrote: »

Pretty sure you was off that powder back then lol

Lol nah that was just my personality

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

• BetaBeta Respect Da Bitch #BitchMob Posts: 60,007 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn my barber out here like Jason Pierre Paul
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

CJAlpha_Ambition Figo
    D. Morgan wrote: »

8:30 mins of @BlackAX410 talking
    giphy.gif

Lmao I was 18-19 I had put it out cuz I'm working on a script about my life from 2011-now and watching that video and another video around that time was some eye opening shit. Plus I remember you asked me why I rapped with a raspy voice and that was just an example of what went into my old posting style

Who wants to laugh?

giphy.gif

jee504
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 14,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Cinema Night at the spot.

Tonight's film: Jungle Fever.

Didn't know my living room could seat 18 people in it....but it did. Nice.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....
    Alpha_Ambition iron man1
  • D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,071 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    Black Cinema Night at the spot.

Tonight's film: Jungle Fever.

Didn't know my living room could seat 18 people in it....but it did. Nice.

There's a joke here
  • Mister B.Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Posts: 14,969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is. The round table (that's still going in my living room on as I type this) on pro-blackness probably is the punchline.
    mirthewriter.wordpress.com
    Read that jawn....

Trynna add the 3 pointer this was on the backend of 3 in a row

Maywood
    BDBIID wrote: »
    Why you look like a midget in the still frame?

LMFAO you ain't shit, I get low nh so I can score in multiple angles

Maywood
    My nigga ax even waddles like IT now lol

Lol that was after a 2 hour workout gotta do something productive while my job forced me to take a 2 week lack of work, they might close down

Alpha_Ambition Maywood
    Lmaooooo yo you look 5'3 and old as fuck

giphy.gif

BlackAX410infamous114Maywood
  • AP21AP21 Posts: 16,100 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ax got the woat shot release
    BlackAX410MallyGinfamous114Maywood
    AP21 wrote: »
    ax got the woat shot release

Lol it came from when I blocked a shot and fell elbow first on the concrete, since then I had to shoot with a hitch

AP21