What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Cheap Seats What's on your Mind thread

Replies

• dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    At what point did you realize condom sex wasn't sex :/

Shit just make you want to be with one girl and shit

I aint used a condom in a long time bruh, I BEEN fucking.
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    R.D.jee504caddo manCJ
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    At what point did you realize condom sex wasn't sex :/

Shit just make you want to be with one girl and shit

Lol I don’t care. I stay strapped with these random women I be fucking with. No way I’m going in raw unless it’s the gf/wife
    #1hiphopjunki3
  • R.D.R.D. Posts: 20,137 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Condom sex is not sex, I'd rather beat my fucking meat then strap up... guess that's why I'm getting married now. :D :s :'(

Legit ! Masturbating is much more pleasurable...niggas just gotta settle on a big 3, 2 man rotation at most and live your life...I've fucking had it. Some white nigga came up with this bullshit. Condoms ain't Godly b. Ain't it evil to live backwards
    dallas' 4 eva
  • dallas' 4 evadallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6
    Condom sex is not sex, I'd rather beat my fucking meat then strap up... guess that's why I'm getting married now. :D :s :'(

Legit ! Masturbating is much more pleasurable...niggas just gotta settle on a big 3, 2 man rotation at most and live your life...I've fucking had it. Some white nigga came up with this bullshit. Condoms ain't Godly b. Ain't it evil to live backwards

I wish it was just a 2-3 female rotation in my prime, nigga I was raw doggin everything I'm legit blessed to have never been burned honestly with how nasty these broads in Dallas are.

I also go tested 4 times a year too so...
    193104-dallas-cowboys-758-x-140-banner-cowboys.jpg
    R.D.its....JOHN B
    I’m too paranoid to go in raw with women I don’t care for
    Tommy bilfiger
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Posts: 65,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm in raw with the right one it's like home sweet home o:)

Be bustin in there like 2-3x
    justise-winslow-dunk-shot-science.gif?w=418

giphy.gif

edited December 6
    My biology teacher was from grenada and we used to call him by his first name and I remember he yoked up a kid one time and his catchphrase with his accent was "goddammit *insert kid's name here"...

One time a kid asked to use the bathroom. He came back 25 mins later eating a pizza bagel

Funniest most ignorant class I ever had

giphy.gif

• LivefromclaycoLivefromclayco Posts: 14,064 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at having honeybuns in the desk to keep kids calm. That whole staff pussy
    Alpha_Ambition BlackAX410MaywoodMillzOG
  • caddo mancaddo man Failure is success in progress! Posts: 22,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mister B. bruh I tip my hat to you. Being a teacher has to be one of the worst jobs in America. The majority of the females on my father side is teachers and they always trying to get people to do it. I am like hell no.

The problem is not the kids.................................................it is the THE PARENTS!

You know your kid is horrible at home. How the fuck do you think he is going to act at school? We find out my son is fucking up. We correct it. My son gets bad grades? We ask the teacher what can we do.

My wife had a friend that said teachers arent doing their jobs if her child is getting bad grades. We told her that it is HER job not the teacher to insure her child passes. It is the teachers job to facilitate and help make sure the child understands. If your child doesnt pass. That teacher still has a job and will move on.
    bb135e64-2d54-4043-bf52-fd6c7197fcd3_zps05c66c47_-_Copy_-_Copy.jpg
    The IC Law (please read before posting)

You have the right to remain silent.
    Anything you say can and will be used against you in the threads of the IC.
    If you are a female, You have the right to talk to another poster and have him present with you during an exposure.
    If you do not have another poster to save you, one will be appointed to represent you, if you post a proof pic of yourself with a timestamp. Representation will be aquired if your pic is deemed simp worthy. All posters are consider a male until a proof pic or vid is provided.

The Intelligent Waiver

Do you understand each of these rights as I have explained them to you?
    Having these rights in mind, do you wish to post a proof pic(for females) or tell us your personal story now?

Old Poster admission
    There is a chance that I am your Daddy. What is your momma name again?

Lmao I just ripped my jeans

giphy.gif

Tommy bilfiger#1hiphopjunki3

Beta wrote: »
    Lmao I just ripped my jeans

Gotta lay off the twinkies whoadie

Nah I high stepped in jeans I didn't break in yet

Had to go in the back and let that stapler go

giphy.gif

• D.D.S.D.D.S. Posts: 7,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BDBIID wrote: »
    I’m coming through that Em album thread on the 15th wildin. his fans already bracing themselves for that trash in there lmaooo

Can’t wait

I saw the track list on Twitter and niggas was roasting the fuck outta Em lol. A bunch of random features.
  • infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,001 Regulator
    I’m coming through that Em album thread on the 15th wildin. his fans already bracing themselves for that trash in there lmaooo

Can’t wait

Weirdo with the Playboy bunny avi looking forward to spamming the thread with Eminem gifs
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • lord nemesislord nemesis You ever dance with the Devil in the pale moonlight? Posts: 11,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can’t wait

MF got Phresher on his album :s
    hi-res-09ec771501771b47ab0d6a215438c456_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Holy shit

Looks beautiful in a world ending kinda way

giphy.gif

• King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 8,317 ✭✭✭✭✭