Should Sion be demodded/S2J preys on the disabled

2456730

Replies

  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot sarcasm dont come across well via text and oh ywa Never call me slim again..
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Get em, Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em In my skin Posts: 14,580 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another one of those

    I hate so and so as mods

    Then everyone names their favorite mod

    Then everyone makes a case why they should be mods


    You're all a bunch of predictable dumbasses

    ur a mod, do something about it
    k8fddzob3ovs.gif
    Elzo69RenaissanceStillFaggyAFCashmoneyDuxblue_london
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,632 Regulator
    Another one of those

    I hate so and so as mods

    Then everyone names their favorite mod

    Then everyone makes a case why they should be mods


    You're all a bunch of predictable dumbasses

    ur a mod, do something about it

    I'm a mod, not a tyrant
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,632 Regulator
    gns wrote: »
    Another one of those

    I hate so and so as mods

    Then everyone names their favorite mod

    Then everyone makes a case why they should be mods


    You're all a bunch of predictable dumbasses

    Mexican ass needs to be demodded too
    Matter of fact all mods should be negros

    For someone who gets bullied on here by two posters, you sure do talk a lot of shit
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    infamous114
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,883 Regulator
    B O O

    H O O




    Y'all complain way too much about a site that you claim you don't even care about....


    And the ones who are never banned or have posts deleted are the worst ones


    Just bitching to bitch


    #hilarious


    UTDefense.jpg
    MelqartElzo69RenaissanceineedpussygnsStillFaggyAFKatCashmoneyDuxCeLLaR-DooRBOSSExcellencerip.dilla_JayBender Rodrigueztruth_juiceRoronoaBcotton5a.mannVulcanRaven
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    I don't cop pleas slim, handle your business

    In du/due time.....#bars
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

    Siononetoughmiracle
  • Elzo69RenaissanceElzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattlePosts: 47,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    B O O

    H O O




    Y'all complain way too much about a site that you claim you don't even care about....


    And the ones who are never banned or have posts deleted are the worst ones


    Just bitching to bitch


    #hilarious


    The question is should Sion be demodded
    As I look back over a misspent life, I find myself more and more convinced that I had more fun posting on the IC than in any other enterprise. It is really the life of kings.

  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Oh la laaaa Posts: 20,883 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    B O O

    H O O




    Y'all complain way too much about a site that you claim you don't even care about....


    And the ones who are never banned or have posts deleted are the worst ones


    Just bitching to bitch


    #hilarious


    The question is should Sion be demodded

    I don't care what the question is


    Nothing I posted was false
    UTDefense.jpg
    ineedpussyLUClENgnsMelqartCashmoneyDuxtruth_juiceVulcanRaven
  • ineedpussyineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck that. @_Jay_ you just need to clean house. fuck these mods. theres like two alright mods. the rest are doo doo grits. start new. sheesh
    gnsElzo69Renaissance
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Another one of those

    I hate so and so as mods

    Then everyone names their favorite mod

    Then everyone makes a case why they should be mods


    You're all a bunch of predictable dumbasses

    Mexican ass needs to be demodded too
    Matter of fact all mods should be negros

    For someone who gets bullied on here by two posters, you sure do talk a lot of shit

    All perspective
    U think I get bullied
    I know I have faggots who follow me around hoping u niggaz laugh at their jokes

    I can definitely see why u would identify with them tho
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Posts: 7,083 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Joker_De_La_LoverJoker_De_La_Lover PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderPosts: 42,632 Regulator
    gns wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Another one of those

    I hate so and so as mods

    Then everyone names their favorite mod

    Then everyone makes a case why they should be mods


    You're all a bunch of predictable dumbasses

    Mexican ass needs to be demodded too
    Matter of fact all mods should be negros

    For someone who gets bullied on here by two posters, you sure do talk a lot of shit

    All perspective
    U think I get bullied
    I know I have faggots who follow me around hoping u niggaz laugh at their jokes

    I can definitely see why u would identify with them tho

    Very rarely does a battered wife acknowledge her abuse.
    Fuck you, I'm a mod
    infamous114
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    gns wrote: »
    Another one of those

    I hate so and so as mods

    Then everyone names their favorite mod

    Then everyone makes a case why they should be mods


    You're all a bunch of predictable dumbasses

    Mexican ass needs to be demodded too
    Matter of fact all mods should be negros

    For someone who gets bullied on here by two posters, you sure do talk a lot of shit

    All perspective
    U think I get bullied
    I know I have faggots who follow me around hoping u niggaz laugh at their jokes

    I can definitely see why u would identify with them tho

    Very rarely does a battered wife acknowledge her abuse.

    Very rarely does a messican have change for a $20 when one purchases oranges at a stoplight.
  • MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Posts: 22,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All yall shut the fuck up
    420337_10151312942875197_1250633177_n.jpg

    2012 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2013 Reason Thread Creator of The Year (Tied)
    2014 Reason Thread Creator of The Year

    Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds.
    -Albert Einstein
    silverfoxxJonnyRoccITgnsMsSouthern
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Posts: 62,088 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AYE!! STOP MAKING SO MUCH COT DAMN NOISE! MUTHAFUCCAS TRYING TO SLEEP!!
    AGSN: OUR MOVEMENT STILL CONTINUES.
    LUClENCashmoneyDuxgns
  • DillaDeafDillaDeaf Ol' Deaf Bastard downstate IllinoisPosts: 4,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it me or why I never see @Stew out on this site until NFL season rolls around? ..........


    fuck that nigga's ears, give me his mod spot yo.
    tumblr_n9imvvZazQ1rvrdxlo1_400.gif
    Stewrip.dillafreshb651SuperManuel
This discussion has been closed.