What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

Replies

• d.greend.green Posts: 12,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heads starting roll in Atlanta. The DC was fired and DL coach Cox fired.
    Mister B.
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,446 Regulator
    ghost! wrote: »
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Devin McCourty wont attend the White House.

A second New England Patriots player is on the record as saying that if the New England Patriots are invited to the White House as part of events to commemorate their win in Super Bowl LI, he will not attend. Safety Devin McCourty, a Patriots team captain, Pro Bowler and second-team All-Pro pick this year, affirmed he won’t make the trip, joining teammate Martellus Bennett.

“I’m not going to the White House,” McCourty told Time in a text message. “Basic reason for me is I don’t feel accepted in the White House. With the president having so many strong opinions and prejudices I believe certain people might feel accepted there while others won’t.”The decision on whether or not to attend is a personal one, McCourty said, adding, “I can’t imagine a way I go there.”

thats wassup.

to be fair though...niggas (meaning athletes) been ducking the white house for years/decades though...didn't matter who was in the white house...i wouldnt go either..but I don't know why the media keeps bring it up....its big deal.

you know why , dont be that guy.
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

Thanos 3:16 says.."I just whooped your ass!!!"

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

infamous114Inglewood_B5th Letter
  • ghost!ghost! Not f8kin' around Posts: 7,368 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8

A second New England Patriots player is on the record as saying that if the New England Patriots are invited to the White House as part of events to commemorate their win in Super Bowl LI, he will not attend. Safety Devin McCourty, a Patriots team captain, Pro Bowler and second-team All-Pro pick this year, affirmed he won’t make the trip, joining teammate Martellus Bennett.

“I’m not going to the White House,” McCourty told Time in a text message. “Basic reason for me is I don’t feel accepted in the White House. With the president having so many strong opinions and prejudices I believe certain people might feel accepted there while others won’t.”The decision on whether or not to attend is a personal one, McCourty said, adding, “I can’t imagine a way I go there.”

thats wassup.

to be fair though...niggas (meaning athletes) been ducking the white house for years/decades though...didn't matter who was in the white house...i wouldnt go either..but I don't know why the media keeps bring it up....its big deal.

huh? what you mean...athletes for years have been doing it, for whatever their reasons are...I dont understand what the big deal is??
    166eiyu.jpg

2zgdbw2.gif

1zv49bm.gif
  • ShizlanskyShizlansky Posts: 35,043 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol when Goff took over he wanted to work with the WRs on their off day. He showed up but none of them did. Them niggas dont fuck with him. Rams lost

Makes them nigga look worst.
    (Really though?)
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    d.green wrote: »

Makes sense. Ppl had to fall on the sword for the epic choke job.
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 8

Dude was demoted midseason(when the defense improved). He was already on his way out. All truth
    ATLANTA - Falcons defensive coordinator Richard Smith and defensive line coach Bryan Cox have been fired by the Atlanta Falcons, according to the team.

Smith, a veteran coach, may stay on in an advisory capacity, but assessing his options.

The Falcons are considering three internal candidates in secondary coordinator Jerome Henderson, defensive backs coach Marquand Manuel and linebackers coach Jeff Ulbrich.

The Falcons pointed out that the decision to dismiss Smith and Cox was not based on the defense’s collapse in the Super Bowl.

Falcons head coach Dan Quinn, who was the defensive coordinator in Seattle before becoming the head coach, took on more of the play-calling after the bye week. The defense has always been more of a collaborative effort.

http://www.wsbtv.com/sports/atlanta-falcons-fire-two-defensive-coaches/492174281

I mean, it's something most true Falcons' fans already knew. Just pointing it out to those who didn't.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That 30 ppg wasn't no fluke. One dumbass away from 31 points against the #1 defense 2 days ago.

I thought it was 34 ppg.

Technically, y'all had 21 points from the O.
    numbaz...80's baby
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no NFL off season/free agency thread?
    edited February 9

thats wassup.

huh? what you mean...athletes for years have been doing it, for whatever their reasons are...I dont understand what the big deal is??

I know Brady the GOAT but acting coy about the current political climate does not help your argument.
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

edited February 9

@ 23:50 everyone was like wtf lol
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

Max.
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @TheBoyRo @infamous114

Got a espn alert yesterday McShay has us taking Njoku from THE U with the #22 pick.

What yall think?
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,001 Regulator
    Would be a good move since we don't have a TE threat. But I really want to go defense in the 1st round
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
    TheBoyRo
  • D. MorganD. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPPosts: 11,601 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be a good move since we don't have a TE threat. But I really want to go defense in the 1st round

I feel the same.

McShay did say he thought that was lil high for Njoku and this draft has a few TEs and we would be better off going defense with that pick and picking a TE in the 2nd or 3rd round.
    so-you-can-justify-your-fear-of-all-muslims-because-13552115.png
    ui0cXEZO9B942C0C9zdV0mZbrfnJkR8jgEiVo_neMrk.gif?w=320&s=dfba6d9b7859acd7de58df24940fed79
    the-real-rick-ross-ain-t-a-rapper.american-apparel-unisex-fitted-tee.white.w760h760.jpg

• infamous114infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter. Posts: 52,001 Regulator
    edited February 9
    Need a defensive end or LB with our 1st pick. Njoku probably won't fall to the 2nd round especially when he shows out at Pro Day and the Combine
    tumblr_mr81yvqfbH1rjp688o8_540.jpg
    tumblr_p06lruvfZL1u1kyq6o2_540.gif
    tumblr_p06q1lNuNh1tctq75o2_540.gif
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Defense is a more pressing need than offense so I'm fine with not selecting NJoku and going for defense
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Posts: 12,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ 23:50 everyone was like wtf lol

Poor Julio... I mean that should've been game right there. He made THEE catch.
    Quick wit the hands... Readdyyyyyy
    Mister B.
  • indyman87indyman87 Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭✭
    All fake BS . Brady is just a pretty boy with some athletic talent. Nothing more. They let him win. He was out of gas in the first quarter.
    Huey_Cits....JOHN BMseries_infamous114fortyacres
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady is not athletic ever see him run?

edited February 9
    Dan Fouts played himself...talking about TO played on too many teams.
    WTF

"I think his numbers are very worthy, but again on the other side of it, I think his actions on and off the field, on the sidelines, in the locker room, and the fact he played for so many teams and was such a great player, the question that comes back to me is if he was such a great player, why did so many of those teams get rid of him? And I think we all know the answers," Fouts said to The Midday 180 in Nashville.
  • StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,069 Regulator
    Joe Jacoby shouldve been in before him too. Fuck TO
    texas409Alpha_Ambition

still got that 19 yard first down tho , but keep hating
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

Huey_C
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,680 ✭✭✭✭✭

But you got people talking about he the great football player ever lol
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

He actually runs better at 39 than he did then
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olorun22 wrote: »

But you got people talking about he the great football player ever lol

You gon learn to appreciate the goat, and you gon learn to stop typing like an idiot if you want to be taken serious
    texas409