What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official 2016-2017 NFL Season Thread.

1902903904905906908»

Replies

• StewStew Rap Music Is My Religion HTTRPosts: 52,088 Regulator
    Mister B. wrote: »
    DeSean coming home, bruh. Chip gone. He goin ball, and Coach P goin let him.

Let's go grab Kenny Stills as the #2, put Jordan in the slot, and draft Mike Willams.

Let Bryce Triggs play KR. Keep the three headed-monster of K. Barner, Hometown Smallwood, and Sproles.

BOOM! We on.

1:00 mark. He may not necessarily be back in DC but he damn sure aint going back to Philly lol
  • Olorun22Olorun22 Posts: 5,682 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Brady is not athletic ever see him run?

But you got people talking about he the great football player ever lol

You gon learn to appreciate the goat, and you gon learn to stop typing like an idiot if you want to be taken serious

No white football player can be the best football player ever in a sport that black men domination facts. now stfu white boy
    its....JOHN BNeophyte WolfgangHuey_Caneed123texas409gman82
  • fortyacresfortyacres Posts: 4,457 Regulator
    Olorun22 wrote: »
    Brady is not athletic ever see him run?

But you got people talking about he the great football player ever lol

its also about mental toughness and showing up when it matters most.

You dudes know this stop being obvious haters man shits pathetic.
    t9lvnfedvkbh.gif

Thanos 3:16 says.."I just whooped your ass!!!"

t5xa5bavxbd2.gif
    giphy.gif

Inglewood_B
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10
    d.green wrote: »
    Dan Fouts played himself...talking about TO played on too many teams.
    WTF

"I think his numbers are very worthy, but again on the other side of it, I think his actions on and off the field, on the sidelines, in the locker room, and the fact he played for so many teams and was such a great player, the question that comes back to me is if he was such a great player, why did so many of those teams get rid of him? And I think we all know the answers," Fouts said to The Midday 180 in Nashville.

I don't understand why these former players are even speaking on TO's hall of fame., jus stfu & mind ur own bizness, it don't concern u. smh.
    marc123 wrote: »
    WTF

"I think his numbers are very worthy, but again on the other side of it, I think his actions on and off the field, on the sidelines, in the locker room, and the fact he played for so many teams and was such a great player, the question that comes back to me is if he was such a great player, why did so many of those teams get rid of him? And I think we all know the answers," Fouts said to The Midday 180 in Nashville.

I don't understand why these former players are even speaking on TO's hall of fame., jus stfu & mind ur own bizness, it don't concern u. smh.

If you don't think writers get opinions from other respected players you're kidding yourself.
    marc123
  • marc123marc123 Posts: 16,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    WTF

If you don't think writers get opinions from other respected players you're kidding yourself.

I get that. but no need to share it with the media.
    Stew wrote: »
    WTF

I get that. but no need to share it with the media.

That's what happens bruh, the media wants to talk to these players about the situation to give you/us access to professional opinions, the players accept the request and answer questions. Nothin more than that.
  • Neophyte WolfgangNeophyte Wolfgang Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady is not the GOAT he was groomed and his patriots got caught cheating 3 times. Falcons tossed the superbowl its rigged it WWE
    infamous114Huey_Cgman82
  • numbaz...80's babynumbaz...80's baby Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop watching then bro.
    13669056_495515447310776_1649422438188903135_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=03172f7dbc0a1be38acfd07b5788dd81&oe=582E3D6161jot2uiausr.jpg
    its....JOHN Blord nemesisAlpha_Ambition
    Brady is not the GOAT he was groomed and his patriots got caught cheating 3 times. Falcons tossed the superbowl its rigged it WWE

984b090qpnup.jpg
    its....JOHN B
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Posts: 19,803 ✭✭✭✭✭

Rigged

Lol you don't believe this shit do you? The only superbowl everybody knows and agrees was rigged is the 08 superbowl
    Lol you don't believe this shit do you? The only superbowl everybody knows and agrees was rigged is the 08 superbowl

Its rigged accept it

Brady the goat I just need to accept it

Fixed
    GTFO Manning and Brady both frauds. Deion even said Colts cheated to in Manning day. I think they both overrated frauds who had the rules changed to benefit them. Its documented manning and dungy had the Passing rules changed to inhibit DB. Pussy as league. frauds.

Aaron Rodgers, Elway better then these 2 white unatheltic bitches
    infamous114Huey_CKing_MOEbraOlorun22Max.Inglewood_BmoyoKamPushMe
  • blu197blu197 Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GTFO Manning and Brady both frauds. Deion even said Colts cheated to in Manning day. I think they both overrated frauds who had the rules changed to benefit them. Its documented manning and dungy had the Passing rules changed to inhibit DB. Pussy as league. frauds.

Aaron Rodgers, Elway better then these 2 white unatheltic bitches

Both those dudes aren't even better than Steve Young so how are they better than Peyton or Brady?
    BDBIIDKing_MOEbraInglewood_BNeophyte WolfgangKamPushMe
    Brady
    Montana
    Peyton

Three greatest ever
    Huey_C5 Grand
    For the record if bug eyed Che Caldwell could catch

He had two big drops that game couldn't find the other, and if Asante Samuel could catch

Actually you could point at a bunch of plays the Giants got lucky on that game, and if Wes Welker could catch

Pretty sure he had two that game as well, Brady would have 7 rings right now
    Huey_C
  • King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brady
    Montana
    Peyton

Three greatest ever

You forgot Tim Couch.
    13434780_1743884425901195_1057805004825867569_n_zpscgc4wve5.jpg

FB_IMG_1477512302926_zpsafv7xnjd.jpg
    texas409natural born sinners
  • King_MOEbraKing_MOEbra Posts: 8,319 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Victor Cruz released by the Giants.
    13434780_1743884425901195_1057805004825867569_n_zpscgc4wve5.jpg

FB_IMG_1477512302926_zpsafv7xnjd.jpg
  • natural born sinnersnatural born sinners Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭✭✭

He had two big drops that game couldn't find the other, and if Asante Samuel could catch

Actually you could point at a bunch of plays the Giants got lucky on that game, and if Wes Welker could catch

Nigga please...coulda woulda ass nigga.
    Huey_C
  • Huey_CHuey_C I'm a fucking prick.. Lord Huey Posts: 3,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nigga please...coulda woulda ass nigga.

We still have 5 rings so it's w.e

Number 6 on the way
  • texas409texas409 Posts: 20,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »
    @banginscrew901 call me baby. I need to jack off...

Bangn the new @texasboi409

You wish!!! I'm nothing like that thirsty booga wolf ass nigga

0Ho0CVp.gif

wtf im just now seeing this