What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

I AM HERE.

MeesterMeester Smartass Outrage LandPosts: 16,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in Waiting To Exhale
I need to start and I need to start now where am I going from here I came from outta nowhere I feel this I feel that
I see things I seen things I saw things there are still more I am to move with time its time to keep moving no fucking destination just from here to there whats up whats down i am here

Plan on top of plans no clue of when to think ideas of what I face
I thought these visions stopped I see nothing to feel mouths shouting its real the deal I need to hear oh ears they are not here but I am here.

Monkey off of my back the feeling your not aware the roaring is every week at least up in the air I question if its god trying to tell this earth there is nothing to fear for I am here.

But I dont know.